Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
25
... LastLast
  1. #281
    According to Nay, it has absolutely nothing to do with their shoulder enchant. He/she stated it starts and ends in Suramar, and it's very obvious.

    Forgive me if this has been suggested at some point, but can you keep looting the poop you get the cage key from after completing the quest series there? If so, I could see Blizzard making it a random drop from one of the piles.
    Last edited by fent; 2016-09-13 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    According to Nay, it has absolutely nothing to do with their shoulder enchant. He/she stated it starts and ends in Suramar, and it's very obvious.
    or it could be related to Court of Farandis rep and start somewhere else and he's just trolling.

    We know that he got it because we can verify via the armory but unless he shares the method and we can confirm it I wouldn't take his word as gospel.

  3. #283
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    According to Nay, it has absolutely nothing to do with their shoulder enchant. He/she stated it starts and ends in Suramar, and it's very obvious.

    Forgive me if this has been suggested at some point, but can you keep looting the poop you get the cage key from after completing the quest series there? If so, I could see Blizzard making it a random drop from one of the piles.
    So obvious that only ~5 people have it legit or something.

  4. #284
    In the warp zone of Oculeth there is only one way, and lead to a Chest with Mana and other stuff. No charm.

  5. #285
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    In the warp zone of Oculeth there is only one way, and lead to a Chest with Mana and other stuff. No charm.
    When you reach the chest you can go back to the warp zone and explore without the time limit. I found some camp on top of a pillar, but it could be just an easter egg.

  6. #286
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,197
    I'm starting to thing everything we need is in felsoul hold

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm starting to thing everything we need is in felsoul hold
    As am I. According to wowhead there are a few different types of chests that spawn in Felsoul Hold, so I plan to do some digging around there looking for them. Maybe get lucky and loot a charm from 1

  8. #288
    Yeah, me too. On my way to there. Remember to bring the map!

  9. #289
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,197
    I was in one of the caves there are there. One of them had several barriers up which pushed you back. I thought that place might have been it but turns out it's nothing.

  10. #290
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Yeah, me too. On my way to there. Remember to bring the map!
    I've been farming felslate in felsoul hold for days. I've probably killed close to 5000+ mobs in that area alone. It's not a drop.

  11. #291
    But if everything we are getting from ney is correct we aren't looking for a charm earlier post said


    ""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar"

    IF this is the case you are looking for something that will lead you to the charm. I wonder if any of the toys we found this expansion have anything to do with it. Maybe the little imp that goes on your head.

  12. #292
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Vantaa, Finland
    Posts
    95
    Nay also apparently said: "I can tell you that much, i guess many overthink it way too hard. Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored"

  13. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartayk View Post
    But if everything we are getting from ney is correct we aren't looking for a charm earlier post said


    ""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar"

    IF this is the case you are looking for something that will lead you to the charm. I wonder if any of the toys we found this expansion have anything to do with it. Maybe the little imp that goes on your head.
    Yes but the 'thing' he found doesn't even have to be an item. He said it was basic and obvious, so easy that it's likely looked over. Which means it could be something so dumb like a sign on a wall which could lead you to a chest with said charm.

  14. #294
    Deleted
    My guess is. he found it when he was dead.. like remember the old questgiver in molten core you only saw when dead? its easily overlooked and ignored or a sign. also remember the name "guise of the Deathwalker"
    Last edited by mmoc95b2b1e3c4; 2016-09-13 at 09:21 PM.

  15. #295
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    302
    Someone run around the whole zone dead real quick.

  16. #296
    anyone else notice that if you die and go to candrael she isn't there? maybe you have to find her while your dead?

  17. #297
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,197
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    Someone run around the whole zone dead real quick.
    i mean it IS called guise of the DEATHWALKER so dying and walking around might not be so stupid? xD

  18. #298
    Deleted
    She is there. Died next to her. she was at the same place even dead.

    ""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar

    NAANAAAA - Dziś o 21:59
    I can tell you that much, i guess many overthink it way too hard. Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored

    -Discord"

    Its super simple.. right infront of our nose simple.. T_T

  19. #299
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    i mean it IS called guise of the DEATHWALKER so dying and walking around might not be so stupid? xD
    And the guy said it's IS more obvious than anything.. lol this might just be it... xD

  20. #300
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    302
    anyone try dying and then walking in the direction she's looking?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •