Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ive been around the whole of felsoul now while being dead, and I havent found anything sadly

Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    anyone try dying and then walking in the direction she's looking?
    So inside the cave shes looking at, when you run in there as a spirit, there are targetable hostile mobs. You can't do anything to them and normally you don't see mobs unless you body is close and mine wasn't anywhere near it. So this is probably a hint.

I noticed now that if i'm dead and i approach candrael,she and downfall disappear.if you are a little yards away from her they are visible.

Deleted
    Well Nay was alive when he did it. Just got confirmation from the man himself.

"[23:40:57] [W To] [Nay]: my question is. Did you find the "thing" whilst you were dead?
    [23:47:04] [W To] [Nay]: or am i completly off the chain on this one?
    [23:47:30] [W From] <Away>[Nay]: no i was alive
    [23:47:36] [W To] [Nay]: God dammit..

http : //i.imgur.com/9eUHzxl .png Cant post links until a few posts BLEH
    Last edited by mmoc95b2b1e3c4; 2016-09-13 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMadman View Post
    Well Nay was alive when he did it. Just got confirmation from the man himself.

"[23:40:57] [W To] [Nay]: my question is. Did you find the "thing" whilst you were dead?
    [23:47:04] [W To] [Nay]: or am i completly off the chain on this one?
    [23:47:30] [W From] <Away>[Nay]: no i was alive
    [23:47:36] [W To] [Nay]: God dammit..
    At least we know one more thing. Thanks mate!

there goes the dead theory i really thought we were on to something

Initials C.T. ... what about Crimson Thicket? anyone checked that area? i'm currently there, no clues so far...

Quote Originally Posted by becomeister View Post
    Initials C.T. ... what about Crimson Thicket? anyone checked that area? i'm currently there, no clues so far...
    Haha, the CT are the initials of the owner of the charm...Candrael Twistshadow.

Deleted
    http : //i.imgur.com/9eUHzxl .png For the conversation. Cant post actual links yet -_- so.. i..yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Haha, the CT are the initials of the owner of the charm...Candrael Twistshadow.
    i know that but what if they also mean crimson thicket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by becomeister View Post
    i know that but what if they also mean crimson thicket
    Been there.. looked through most ruins. Nothing.

Deleted
    i rly belive there is something with her name, hp(same as downfall) or something like that. Blizzard loves making name games. Maybe.. candles?

what if it's in Shal'aran?

Deleted
    triple checked shal'aran... nothing.

Did you see the Archeology thing near her?Pointing to Felsoul...directly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Did you see the Archeology thing near her?Pointing to Felsoul...directly
    Its obvious.. and ignored... its a "thing" that can lead to a maybe.. something to get the charm ?

""thing" Nay found that lead him to the charm
    get the charm
    an other "secret" to be able to interact with Candrael
    kill Downfall, loot Guise
    EVERYTHING is in Suramar " "Its literally just so dumb that its easy overlooked or even ignored"

Deleted
    Well, off to Felsoul hold again... See what I can dig up. If its that simple, I can only imagine its there.

i mean its got to be in fel soul hold. Take it for what its worth to me not much but alot of people in this discord #deathwalker-candreals_charm say that its in a place that he has looked over multiple times and that its not in the city and not in the water. But like i said just people talking in this discord group.

Deleted
    Why doesn't he stop being an insecure power hungry child and just say where he got it? What does he get from this other than this little temporary power trip? So infuriating.

Like if people are worried about the surprise factor and want to hunt it themselves, they can do that without looking up how to do it if they so chose. Other people just want to do it even if that means "cheating" and getting told how to do it.

could the item that leads us to the charm, perhaps be one of the random books that are lying around everywhere that is readable?