Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron90 View Post
    Found a Note on Felsoul Hold

BEWARE

.st... ...ito.

..cri..... to d.....

<The bottom half of the page is covered in dry blood>.

Probably deciphered as

Astalon traitor?

Sacrificed to demons?
    I found the same note, but Nay said its something so obvious that its easily skipped over or missed. Secondly its something that leads to the charm you need to get first, what would one need to be lead to a charm? Anyone any idea's?

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    obliged? who is talking about obligation. as decent jhuman being he should tell it and save peoples time. it is like those raiders in wotlk who hide their gear and specs and stats after bosses and wouldn't share tactics. it is the same level of being vile. because waaa, me wunt sum be liek owner of da glaivs fo week mo dan otha felloz, I zo kull. No, it is means and unnecessary.
    Your attitude is worse than his! You think that because someone figured something out for themselves that you are by default entitled to the information. That's not how the world works.

I can't stop smiling on how salty people can be about a bunch of pixels on your character's back.
    This is why weapons should be banned for some people
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    It forces you to double tap. that's it. It's a great change.
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    It's just so you can say you tapped something twice that day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    I found the same note, but Nay said its something so obvious that its easily skipped over or missed. Secondly its something that leads to the charm you need to get first, what would one need to be lead to a charm? Anyone any idea's?
    my guess is that the "thing" is the treasure map, and you have to loot every single one of them...it's easily skipped, bc who needs 30 artifact power drops or oder ressources...and a treasure map literally leads you to treasures.

easy. barely anyone bothers with nightborne chests.
    turn off handy notes, get the map, get all chests is what i want to do, but i gotta work tmr and am tired af

happy hunting guys! dont you dare to figure it out, i wanna find it for myself too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    my guess is that the "thing" is the treasure map, and you have to loot every single one of them...it's easily skipped, bc who needs 30 artifact power drops or oder ressources...and a treasure map literally leads you to treasures.

easy. barely anyone bothers with nightborne chests.
    turn off handy notes, get the map, get all chests is what i want to do, but i gotta work tmr and am tired af

happy hunting guys! dont you dare to figure it out, i wanna find it for myself too
    So far, I have been looking for most chests, the only 1 I can't find is the one underneath the Moonguard post, I have collected 45 treasures in Sarumar so far because I too thought it was this, I also found 2 chests in the floor when you take the portal to Te'lanoth or however its said (the first portal you open), you can open them with Spectral guise (thought this was the secret but alas nothing in it for me)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad he got it because it means nothing is bugged... but his only hint was "Suramar" so we could be in this zone for months and still not find anything. I will spend all night after work looking for anything I may have missed, he did say it was "easily overlooked" and "not complicated" so maybe it's something stupid we have failed to notice.

Will post a massive hint if I find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    Your attitude is worse than his! You think that because someone figured something out for themselves that you are by default entitled to the information. That's not how the world works.
    enough already

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    I'm glad he got it because it means nothing is bugged... but his only hint was "Suramar" so we could be in this zone for months and still not find anything. I will spend all night after work looking for anything I may have missed, he did say it was "easily overlooked" and "not complicated" so maybe it's something stupid we have failed to notice.

Will post a massive hint if I find anything.
    This I think is the important part. Confidence goes way up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

To those crying that Nay wont share how to obtain the charm, in the days of WoW before MMO champ, Wowhead and datamining this is how things were discovered, trial and error. If you were lucky enough to find someone in the game world who had a desirable item it was entirely their discretion whether to reveal to you how they obtained said item. Many times I was ignored like this. take it on the chin, move on and try to figure it out for yourself, just like they did...

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    To those crying that Nay wont share how to obtain the charm, in the days of WoW before MMO champ, Wowhead and datamining this is how things were discovered, trial and error. If you were lucky enough to find someone in the game world who had a desirable item it was entirely their discretion whether to reveal to you how they obtained said item. Many times I was ignored like this. take it on the chin, move on and try to figure it out for yourself, just like they did...
    Not really true. Even in the old old days, we had thottbot and allakazam. It's not like World of Warcraft started in the stone age or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nay if you are reading this thread and refuse to share anymore hints because of your bad experience, please remember that most of us are NOT like that, just because a few bad apples decided to abuse you doesn't mean you should lash out and keep everything hidden because you hate the community.

Reading your posts on the EU forums tells me you refuse to share anything because of the death threats and other harsh whispers you received. Nobody deserves this sort of abuse, and I hope you reported those people.

Anyway...

I'm happy for you, I really am.. this has given many players confidence because most of us felt the item was bugged, however, sharing a better hint instead of "Suramar" would go a long way to help those of us that aren't abusive idiots like the ones that whispered you.

eventually everyone will find it... including the rude people, but there's no harm giving a little hint for your fellow DH'ers that aren't douchebags.

Anyone know if it might have to do with Sevis Brightflame in our class hall? He's dead, and he's the only one who's "walking". He paths through our class hall. Deathwalker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Anyone know if it might have to do with Sevis Brightflame in our class hall? He's dead, and he's the only one who's "walking". He paths through our class hall. Deathwalker.
    He just stands there looking at a map in my Classh hall, plus spectral sight does nothing.

Jesus, guys. Nay went from "I'll post a guide in a few days" to "I'm not saying any more," and you have no one but yourselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    Jesus, guys. Nay went from "I'll post a guide in a few days" to "I'm not saying any more," and you have no one but yourselves to blame.
    Could we have a mod mute this troll please, look at his posting history, nothing but flaming.

we are close guys, keep trying new and different things, unfortunately for those of us at work we are limited in what we can do other than theorize

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-09-14 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Could we have a mod mute this troll please, look at his posting history, nothing but flaming.

we are close guys, keep trying new and different things, unfortunately for those of us at work we are limited in what we can do other than theorize
    You don't need to moderate the forum, little guy. They know how to do their jobs just fine.

You also need to learn what "troll" and "flaming" mean. If they meant "refusal to put up with this community's toxic bullshit," then I'd be absolutely guilty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    He's also only dead if you chose to sacrifice him and not yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    He's also only dead if you chose to sacrifice him and not yourself.
    Then this would be out of the loop, as it would mean that people who sacrificed themselfs (like I did) wouldn't be able to get the item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    Then this would be out of the loop, as it would mean that people who sacrificed themselfs (like I did) wouldn't be able to get the item.
    Yeah i'd highly doubt he has anything to do with it.

I know someone said that Nay guy said he wasn't dead. But honestly I feel like the name means you either a) have to be dead or b) use spectral sight to see a dead thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also going by the aesthetic of the actual skin... it's reminding me of Vrykul runes and a crude wraps associated with the Kvaldir. There's also a "vampire" Vrykul in Stormheim. I'm going to check that out, then head over to Helheim.