Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    I would like to test getting the boon of the gemfinder should enchant and grinding moonmages for a couple hours. Nay is saying its so simple and overlooked, could just be that the enchant is required for the pendant to drop from those mobs (which dropped the pendant in beta)
    Except he said he only got the shoulder enchant to help his friend farm gems (he was in Mardum discord earlier today).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hartayk View Post
    i am wondering if you are right ro9ue this other demon hunter who has it unlocked has the same enchant on his shoulders although he does have jewelcraft maybe thats the reason or maybe he used it to get the item

http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Waith/achievement#81:a10460

Waith got his appearance from a GM, and he also got them taken away from him as it wasnt legit.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Except he said he only got the shoulder enchant to help his friend farm gems (he was in Mardum discord earlier today).

- - - Updated - - -

Waith got his appearance from a GM, and he also got them taken away from him as it wasnt legit.
    Yes, that is what he -said-

I'm not sure it matters 'why' he got it... only that he got it... and then immediately after got the charm. That's why I think you may need to have that enchant active to see this charm on the ground or get it to drop.

I wish I could test it but I'm many days away from being revered with that faction... if anyone else is, please let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm not sure it matters 'why' he got it... only that he got it... and then immediately after got the charm. That's why I think you may need to have that enchant active to see this charm on the ground or get it to drop.

I wish I could test it but I'm many days away from being revered with that faction... if anyone else is, please let us know!
    Well i for one have had that shoulder enchant for days now (i'm a jewelcrafter on my DH) and i've not seen anything other than actual gems drop from those bags.

Well i for one have had that shoulder enchant for days now (i'm a jewelcrafter on my DH) and i've not seen anything other than actual gems drop from those bags.
    If it is the way to get the charm, it's possible it's not a drop - and you just need the enchant on to see the object on the ground. Obviously just wild speculation at this point.

I think it's also interesting that the Court of Farondris is a "dead" faction, Azsuna is also the main DH zone (Illidari Stand). Seems to thematically match.

If it is the way to get the charm, it's possible it's not a drop - and you just need the enchant on to see the object on the ground. Obviously just wild speculation at this point.

I think it's also interesting that the Court of Farondris is a "dead" faction, Azsuna is also the main DH zone (Illidari Stand). Seems to thematically match.
    Perhaps. But i spend a lot of time running around Suramar either mining or looking for that fcking appearance and i've yet seen anything special with this shoulder enchant other than giving me more rare gems.

agree with rogue, if everyone uses this shoulder enchant (req revered with farondis), THEN goes to suramar to explore/kill mobs whatever you want to do, we can potentially rule out the requirement for the shoulder enchant. until then its a valid theory.

Not hating on Nay, but as Rogue has said, he wants this skin to be kept secret for now. If someone were to hit the nail on the head, ofc he would dismiss it. Immediately after he got the artifact skin he has changed BACK to manaseeker..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sillie View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=249345/overlooked-crate any NA players that can check this out? probably isnt anything... but i mean it's called "overlooked"
    wow, so close to felsoul hold too, also contains an item called "Gemcutter's Tome"

maybe requires spectral sight to see this item hence 'overlooked'?

Nay also quoted as saying "it easy to find and overlooked"

wow, so close to felsoul hold too, also contains an item called "Gemcutter's Tome"

maybe requires spectral sight to see this item hence 'overlooked'?

Nay also quoted as saying "it easy to find and overlooked"
    I remember doing that for a quest, so it's possible you can't interact with it after the quest is done.. but I'm going to check it out now.

I remember doing that for a quest, so it's possible you can't interact with it after the quest is done.. but I'm going to check it out now.
    Pretty sure I haven't done this quest chain and there's nothing here as far as I can tell. I'll look around more.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Pretty sure I haven't done this quest chain and there's nothing here as far as I can tell. I'll look around more.
    I've done the quest and the chest doesn't show up for me.

Everyone who checked the chest, did you all have the shoulder enchant on too?

At this point I'm just personally convinced it has to do with the Gemfinder enchant.

• Would explain why no one has seen it even after days upon days of grinding. The enchant requires Revered with the Court of Farondis. This automatically sets up a bit of a time gate.
    • The name of the skin is "Guise of the Deathwalker". The Court of Farondis is a faction comprised entirely of dead people.
    • Also there is heavy Demon Hunter lore in Azsuna where the faction in question is located.
    • The only known person to have it coincidentally acquired the enchant and immediately after the Hidden Artifact achievement.

• Person also said "easiy overlooked". Well maybe it seemed that way once he put that Gemfinder enchant on. It's right out in the open - but maybe it's "overlooked" because you can only see it / interact with it if you have the Gemfinder enchant active.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2016-09-14 at 02:55 AM.

Deleted
    So as Nay said it was interact-able and so obvious, I began a hunt around all of Suramar minus the city and the Vykrul area. (I don't have revered with the court so sadly I cannot get the shoulder enchants)
    Honestly, I found nothing of use at all. Where did I check? (I can only give vague locations, the actual names of the places allude me)

-Harpie areas, I checked these three times. Tried entering from different points and found nothing interact-able or any clues what so ever.

-Almost every route to Suramar city, nothing but a few chests with artifact power and a truck load of withered that wanted to end my life.

-Ruins around Suramar city, Not a thing, nada.

-Underground areas where they Ley Lines are, once again nothing but ley wards which I optimistically activated anyway.

-The little cave area where the Stormwing dragons are for some reason, nope nothing.

-All around Crimson Thicket, strange lanterns that don't find the area - They were not intractable and didn't respond to anything.

-Felsoul hold, I had high hopes but alas nothing at all apart from a 'bloodstained note' in a chest. A grey item, I thought had no use until I auto cleared all the greys and that one stayed for some reason. Looked it up and it seems not to be useful.

All in all today I thought we were getting close with someone finding it but I'm unsure if he has sent us on a wild goose chase or not.

TLDR; Scoured most of Suramar apart from areas I've thoroughly covered before(Suramar City and Vykrul area), and came up dry as usual.

I wouldn't be surprised if the shoulder enchants were a good lead. But man would I be annoyed if what he said was just to throw us off.

At this point I'm just personally convinced it has to do with the Gemfinder enchant.

• Would explain why no one has seen it even after days upon days of grinding. The enchant requires Revered with the Court of Farondis. This automatically sets up a bit of a time gate.
    • The name of the skin is "Guise of the Deathwalker". The Court of Farondis is a faction comprised entirely of dead people.
    • Also there is heavy Demon Hunter lore in Azsuna where the faction in question is located.
    • The only known person to have it coincidentally acquired the enchant and immediately after the Hidden Artifact achievement.

Agree, I believe need the enchant to trigger the next step of the process whatever that may be. Perhaps grinding moon-mages, or maybe even just receiving the charm in a sack of gems proc.

I think a closer look at oculeths teleporters while using the boon of the gemfinder. From memory he send you to a realm with heaps of crystals coming out of ground? Maybe boon of the gemfinder + spectral sight through this area?
    Last edited by Rankstar; 2016-09-14 at 02:58 AM.

Agree, I believe need the enchant to trigger the next step of the process whatever that may be. Perhaps grinding moon-mages, or maybe even just receiving the charm in a sack of gems proc.

I think a closer look at oculeths teleporters while using the boon of the gemfinder. From memory he send you to a realm with heaps of crystals coming out of ground? Maybe boon of the gemfinder + spectral sight through this area?
    I don't have boon, but I've gone through that cave multiple times wish Spectral Sight and found nothing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am 1k rep off boon, what places should I look for once I get it?

Has anyone tried dying and wandering around as a ghost looking for an NPC or something?

Hey Guys! not a native english speaker but i have a theory.
    What about the boats? Nay said it is "overlooked" and the boats are everywhere in suramar city, what if you need to get inside one of them and go around and it get you to a place where you find the charm? I have tried looking for all the boats and i found very interesting what this npc "ruven" he says for the nightborn in the boats, "we need more souls to feed the soul engine" and other things, and by talking with those nightborn they say something about "who get send in those boats never gets back".
    So what if Candrael loved one have been sent to this place and we get to find it?
    Sorry for my bad english :c

Hey Guys!
    Before everyone gets like "Nay said" and we keep on going crazy about his activity feed.
    I haven't played the beta but the first thing that popped up to my mind is the following:
    Shouldn't you be able to loot the "Hidden Potential" from the demon in the basement for Vengance.
    Then do 200 world quests or what other needed stuff to unlock color variants with your hidden artifact appearanceas vengance.
    Wouldn't this also tringer the skins for the Havoc specs? ( Even if it is not supposed to?, seen worse bugs)
    I mean he clearly DON'T want to tell us how he did, he transmoged his items away which means it could be another color variant?

Before everyone goes banana on his Activity Feed.

Let me know what you think, i think its abit suspicious that he transmogged them away if he wants to feel "Special" for a while.
    And i think they are still gated behind something but this might be a workaround.

I've been quite Active on World Quests and done like 100 of them.
    He have done like 580 world quests.
    Last edited by Fameqt; 2016-09-14 at 05:03 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fameqt View Post
    Hey Guys!
    Before everyone gets like "Nay said" and we keep on going crazy about his activity feed.
    I haven't played the beta but the first thing that popped up to my mind is the following:
    Shouldn't you be able to loot the "Hidden Potential" from the demon in the basement for Vengance.
    Then do 200 world quests or what other needed stuff to unlock color variants with your hidden artifact appearanceas vengance.
    Wouldn't this also tringer the skins for the Havoc specs? ( Even if it is not supposed to?, seen worse bugs)
    I mean he clearly DON'T want to tell us how he did, he transmoged his items away which means it could be another color variant?

Before everyone goes banana on his Activity Feed.

Let me know what you think, i think its abit suspicious that he transmogged them away if he wants to feel "Special" for a while.
    And i think they are still gated behind something but this might be a workaround.

I've been quite Active on World Quests and done like 100 of them.
    He have done like 580 world quests.
    wtf? what u say has nothing to do with the Deathwalker skin :Ou are talking about the *upgraded* skins while u use the hidden skins

and because of his World Quests .. well one condition for the upgraded skins is doing World Quests .. ig ot something like 240 World Quests but it does say nothing