Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
23
31
... LastLast
  1. #401
    Candrael's Charm is a "Jewel" according to the description of the item and Boon of the Gemfinder drops items that are used for Jewelcrafting...

    Happy coincidence?

    Nay doesn't have jewelcrafting and his current shoulder is Manaseeker. So why did he buy the Boon of Gemfinder?

    Enchant shoulders with Gemfinder, kill things, get Candrael's Charm, kill Downfall, profit?

  2. #402
    So.. I thought about how there is an archaeology lady there from the explorer's league with the last name Highfall, and I decided.. Well that must be a clue!

    I saw the yellow digsite indicator pointing at the big legion building. I glided down from highmountain and landed ontop; searched everywhere.. nothing. I thought about searching under it, in the lava (because you can see in the lava.. just not stare at it from above.) The only problem is that this is a really slow process to check all of them w/o dying in the lava.

    I really think that it's in Felsoul Hold somewhere..

  3. #403
    Earlier a lot of people were putting a lot of thought into Candrael's name, but what about the name "Downfall"?

    noun
    1. a loss of power, prosperity, or status:

    "the crisis led to the downfall of the government"

    We know it's in Suramar. What area in Suramar was victim to a downfall?

  4. #404
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Candrael's Charm is a "Jewel" according to the description of the item and Boon of the Gemfinder drops items that are used for Jewelcrafting...

    Happy coincidence?

    Nay doesn't have jewelcrafting and his current shoulder is Manaseeker. So why did he buy the Boon of Gemfinder?

    Enchant shoulders with Gemfinder, kill things, get Candrael's Charm, kill Downfall, profit?
    Unless he's being a complete dick by saying "And for those of you tracking my armory it has nothing to do with the enchants" it's nothing to do with it. It's most likely just looted off the ground somewhere n really small.

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Candrael's Charm is a "Jewel" according to the description of the item and Boon of the Gemfinder drops items that are used for Jewelcrafting...

    Happy coincidence?

    Nay doesn't have jewelcrafting and his current shoulder is Manaseeker. So why did he buy the Boon of Gemfinder?

    Enchant shoulders with Gemfinder, kill things, get Candrael's Charm, kill Downfall, profit?
    You're missing the point of what Nay said before entirely. You aren't looking to loot Candrael's Charm. You're looking for an overlooked "thing" that leads you to the charm. He said he found it outside the city, though it COULD be inside. Maybe. He also said it has nothing to do with the shoulder enchant, and I don't know how many times that has to be repeated.

  6. #406
    Also guys, stop dismissing theories just because of what Nay said.

    He could be telling the truth but he could also be trying to mislead us since he's obviously annoyed by the constant harassment.
    Last edited by Rhodianni; 2016-09-14 at 01:46 AM.

  7. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    You're missing the point of what Nay said before entirely. You aren't looking to loot Candrael's Charm. You're looking for an overlooked "thing" that leads you to the charm. He said he found it outside the city, though it COULD be inside. Maybe. He also said it has nothing to do with the shoulder enchant, and I don't know how many times that has to be repeated.
    No offense to Nay, but I'm not sure we should even trust what he says. I don't know him. We also know he doesn't want to share how to get it - that's fine - but it means he wants to keep it rare. So what better way than to throw people off?

  8. #408
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    Also guys, stop dismissing theories just because of what Nay said.

    He could be telling the truth but he could also be trying to mislead us since he's obviously annoyed by the constant harassment.
    Well you might as well disregard absolutely everything he said n ignore it then. He's the only lead we have from anyone with the skin so its honestly the best option so far. He's got fuck all to gain from trolling.

  9. #409
    There is not much to lose from trying the shoulder enchant. My guess is that he got it in the hopes of it working. Maybe it did and maybe it didn't.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No offense to Nay, but I'm not sure we should even trust what he says. I don't know him. We also know he doesn't want to share how to get it - that's fine - but it means he wants to keep it rare. So what better way than to throw people off?
    Alright bud, you put on your tinfoil hat and venture out to Helheim or whatever, and I'll follow the few clues we got from someone that actually has the skin.

  11. #411
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    You can plug that rationale into any scenario though "Im not interested in doing PVP jsut getting the PVP rewards because they look pretty"
    This reward requires solving a puzzle.
    completely different amount of effort, these things are not comparable. not to mention it can be shared just by telling people HOW, nothing else.

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    There is not much to lose from trying the shoulder enchant. My guess is that he got it in the hopes of it working. Maybe it did and maybe it didn't.
    I don't have the rep - need revered for that one. Let us know!

  13. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    Alright bud, you put on your tinfoil hat and venture out to Helheim or whatever, and I'll follow the few clues we got from someone that actually has the skin.
    perfect, each to their own. you go and do exactly what you want to do / explore shiny demon, the rest of us will continue exploring other options. Hopefully, collectively we can find what we need together, exchanging ideas and information, as per the thread title.

  14. #414
    Personally i don't understand why he doesn't just take the stick out his ass and say how he got it, personally idc about that ugly ass skin the only one i want is the fire glaives.

  15. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Personally i don't understand why he doesn't just take the stick out his ass and say how he got it, personally idc about that ugly ass skin the only one i want is the fire glaives.
    I agree with this he was crying because people wont leave him alone harassing him and giving him threats. Seems more like he likes the 5min of fame hes received and just doesn't want to give it up as no one will care who found it first once everyone has it.

  16. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    I agree with this he was crying because people wont leave him alone harassing him and giving him threats. Seems more like he likes the 5min of fame hes received and just doesn't want to give it up as no one will care who found it first once everyone has it.
    Aye the threats are wrong ofcourse, but it feels like he's milking the situation.

    Or he's an idiot and is going to let a few threats from idiots stop him releasin the info that will make a ton of non-cunts happy.

  17. #417
    I made this just to reply to the thread and try to contribute. I read through a lot of this (aside from the comments about revealing the location) and I didn't see these possibilities.

    Long dead may imply something at the Tomb of Sargeras or near that, no? There is a Savage Great White out there. Who knows?

    Other was ICC, but I think that may be debunked as it is Suramar bound.

  18. #418
    Oh look, people are being shitty to each other again through the anonymity of the internet! Color me surprised! /sarcasm

    So far I tried looking through the cave that the one Blood Elf who kicks you is looking at since the Bat guy is looking at her but I don't see anything in this Arcway place. Outside of the thing we need having something to do with normal mobs, I'm not sure how in the hell it hasn't been found yet. The only other idea I have right now is that it might have something to do with a 'thief' since that seems kind of obvious. I don't know of any thieving NPCs in Suramar though.

  19. #419
    I just want to point out that even if it's not a total RNG drop, it still doesn't mean the gemfinder enchant isn't required to get it in some way. Even if it IS just sitting on the ground... maybe you need that enchant active to see it.

    I think this is just too coincidental in his activity feed:


  20. #420
    I would like to test getting the boon of the gemfinder should enchant and grinding moonmages for a couple hours. Nay is saying its so simple and overlooked, could just be that the enchant is required for the pendant to drop from those mobs (which dropped the pendant in beta)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •