Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I know this might sound crazy, but has anybody tried taking one of the combat bodyguards into the area and seeing if it does anything while in combat? I haven't had a chance to fully read the thread but I was thinking one of them could be an resemblance to the fallen person.

Deleted
    Upvote for the mod.
    Btt:
    Fallen illidari it is. Macro, illidari tabard;
    Go get it

Deleted
    Kinda wish now, Spectral sight was toggleable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    So maybe the fallen illidari is the so called twin, maybe not. This weakens the idea that it might have been a gift to her brother since she says it is hers, but I still think this might be worth looking into. Try looking around with the macro i guess.
    If anything it strengthens the idea. It was her brother's locket and now that he is dead, by right it should be hers.

I also hope this fallen Illidari isn't just a "hidden flavor" ability of our artifact weapon, similar to fire mages burning corpses or Death Knights seeing images of Arthas throughout the Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    Upvote for the mod.
    Btt:
    Fallen illidari it is. Macro, illidari tabard;
    Go get it
    What?
    /10chars

Deleted
    This sounds good guys!!! I hope this is the solution! But this is not so simple what Nay says what it should be... this is just my opinion.

Has anyone taken into consideration a follower? Like, a bodyguard? I have never seen this... fallen illidari in my life, yet people apparently started talking about him. Has any of you seen him until now? Or just a rumor of no proof of existence whatsoever?
    I don't throw rocks, actually, i'm asking because i have never taken a bodyguard to follow me since Legion launched. And if i have never seen this fallen illidari and yet you actually did, not only spread even more an non-funded rumor, then this might be one of the triggers: get a certain follower/bodyguard with you and you might be able to trigger what needs to be triggered

Maybe Nay isnt telling the truth. Dunno, to be honest I dont think we are in the correct way(the fallen Illidari thing) BUT I will help like in the others theorys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    I also hope this fallen Illidari isn't just a "hidden flavor" ability of our artifact weapon, similar to fire mages burning corpses or Death Knights seeing images of Arthas throughout the Broken Isles.
    Well, there is at least one known potential ghost demon hunter that matches the "Blood elf demon hunter with red hair"-description, Sevis Brightflame, whom we had the option to sacrifice during the starting experience. If you did, his ghost wanders around the Felhammer later on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    Well, there is at least one known potential ghost demon hunter that matches the "Blood elf demon hunter with red hair"-description, Sevis Brightflame, whom we had the option to sacrifice during the starting experience. If you did, his ghost wanders around the Felhammer later on.
    Yea, but this would mean, I won't be able to get it because I didn't sacrifice him, but myself.

Also, would he just spawn as Nay said he didn't use Spectral sight (Just assuming he isn't lying).

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    Also, would he just spawn as Nay said he didn't use Spectral sight (Just assuming he isn't lying).
    For the fun of it, we should make two groups of searching the skin. One that trusts Nay and follows his sayings, and one group that doesn't give 1 credit to what he says and should look the exact opposite way )
    On the other subject, there is no way the ghost in felhammer would be linked to this as probably more than half DHs did not kill him therefore do not have him in their class hall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    not the same person.
    Sevis has long red hair, this fallen one has short red hair
    Fair enough, never actually seen this mysterious fallen DH myself, just felt it was worth pointing out the possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornicarnage View Post
    Yea, but this would mean, I won't be able to get it because I didn't sacrifice him, but myself.
    Or that it is completely unrelated to the hidden appearance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    On the other subject, there is no way the ghost in felhammer would be linked to this as probably more than half DHs did not kill him therefore do not have him in their class hall
    He is in my Class hall :P but alive and well and starring at a map, crying "I have sacrificed everything, what have you given"

Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    Has anyone taken into consideration a follower? Like, a bodyguard? I have never seen this... fallen illidari in my life, yet people apparently started talking about him. Has any of you seen him until now? Or just a rumor of no proof of existence whatsoever?
    I don't throw rocks, actually, i'm asking because i have never taken a bodyguard to follow me since Legion launched. And if i have never seen this fallen illidari and yet you actually did, not only spread even more an non-funded rumor, then this might be one of the triggers: get a certain follower/bodyguard with you and you might be able to trigger what needs to be triggered
    Shade of Akama is a bodyguard... he is a "Twinshadow"....

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Shade of Akama is a bodyguard... he is a "Twinshadow"....
    Not everyone picked Altruis, so that theory is kaput

Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Not everyone picked Altruis, so that theory is kaput
    Hmm, didn't know he was tied to that choice. Yeah - that's out then.

Most interesting theories still are:

• Fallen Illidari
    • Gemfinder

Where does one look for a Fallen Illidari though? Azsuna? Mardum under the spaceship?

Deleted
    I don't think you can get to Mardum atleast when I try to glide there the demon bats will just fly me back to the ship, I so far ran through Talanaar, Around felsoul hold and currently in the crimson Thicket using Spectral sight whenever its off cooldown, so far no ghost is stalking me.

Fallen Illidari is just a follower... Cross it off your list.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Hmm, didn't know he was tied to that choice. Yeah - that's out then.
    If you chose Altruis you get Akama.
    If you chose Kayn you get Shade of Akama.

Aside from name and appearance, they are functionally the same.

Deleted
    So things that relate to Candrael's Charm:
    Relative
    Another item that leads to the charm (book, note, ghost person)
    I was thinking maybe one of the many graves around might have something placed there as an offering?

Anyone else any idea's?