Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    And your point is...what exactly?

None of that even come close to forming a valid point how blocking the information isn't a dick move. I personally think the appearance looks silly but some people obviously care so it seems like a pretty low move to me. I am glad groups looking for appearances for other weapons are working together to work through the clues and not being egotistical asses about it.
    Exactly. in every bloody singleplayer game, like dark souls, people share every kind of information, secret weapons, things and such. There should be no difference in multiplayer except for pure dickiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    Exactly. in every bloody singleplayer game, like dark souls, people share every kind of information, secret weapons, things and such. There should be no difference in multiplayer except for pure dickiness.
    People lead you to your death in dark souls and get upvoted.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    And your point is...what exactly?

None of that even come close to forming a valid point how blocking the information isn't a dick move. I personally think the appearance looks silly but some people obviously care so it seems like a pretty low move to me. I am glad groups looking for appearances for other weapons are working together to work through the clues and not being egotistical asses about it.
    how is he blocking the information? Who says information HAS to be shared?
    you're free to go look for the appearance if you want, no one is stopping you.

- - - Updated - - -

So because OTHER people share in a different game, it automatically obligates him to share as well?
    He found this appearance on his own, he wasn't in a group of people like on the discord channel. Once again you feel entitled to something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    If he would just not say *anything* we could all just ignore him, instead he's dropping extremely vague hints sending people on a wild goose chase, that is what annoys me personally about this whole thing.
    (That and people pretending this a "mystery" to be solved, it's not a mystery, it's a needle in haystack, a needle no one except Nay knows what it looks like because he was lucky enough to stumble across it.)

Deleted
    How were his hints extremely vague? He literally narrowed it down to a single location - Suramar (which saves a lot of time), said that none of the DH abilities are needed (also saves a lot of time), that you don't need to grind mobs (which also saved a lot of time). That is huge information without spoiling everything.
    He also said it's not underwater and you don't need specific shoulder enchants. Which also is a huge time save.

Deleted
    Enough already with the offtopic discussion about if he should share the information or not.
    I know you people debate about crap just for the sake of it but could you please take this to another thread? ._.

yeah it's huge information...... if he isn't a lying scumbag trolling everyone and wasting our time.

There are thousands of demon hunters scouting Suramar all day and all night, surely more people would have found the skin by now. All of his hints were very VERY vague, to the point where they sounded extremely questionable.

I'm guessing Nay cheesed it, got the skin via GM and is lying to everyone... OR he got it legit but is lying with his hints, to make sure we don't find it.

Assuming Nay is being honest about his hints would be super nice if he could atleast give us an idea what were looking for, like is the intractable a book? or a specific dialogue from an npc who points towards the charm? I mean yeah its alot of info but atleast were not just dashing around like chickens with our heads cut off.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    yeah it's huge information...... if he isn't a lying scumbag trolling everyone and wasting our time.
    IF he is lying then he's going to get a LOT more death threats and get harassed SO much more. To the point he might even have to get a name change or something and then also use the normal weapon appearances. I doubt he's after that.
    Last edited by Tiase; 2016-09-14 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    People lead you to your death in dark souls and get upvoted.
    rarely, most people will tell you whats what

- - - Updated - - -

So because OTHER people share in a different game, it automatically obligates him to share as well?
    He found this appearance on his own, he wasn't in a group of people like on the discord channel. Once again you feel entitled to something.
    ????? what it has to do with games, it has to do with human decency and aspect of mmo that gathers autistic folk with no empathy nor understanding, not to mention it is simply dickish? entitled? yah, sure I'm entitled to human beings acting like humans. I don't think that there is anyone rising thumbs for scum who deny large playerbase something just to be da cool. sure, the guy got it, maybe he is first, maybe second, time to share it, that is all.

Warchief
    rarely, most people will tell you whats what

????? what it has to do with games, it has to do with human decency and aspect of mmo that gathers autistic folk with no empathy nor understanding, not to mention it is simply dickish? entitled? yah, sure I'm entitled to human beings acting like humans. I don't think that there is anyone rising thumbs for scum who deny large playerbase something just to be da cool. sure, the guy got it, maybe he is first, maybe second, time to share it, that is all.
    You know what, I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. You are I are clearly two very different individuals with VERY different mindsets. You want others to work hard and spoon feed everything you so you don't have to do anything yourself. Seriously, try going out to the real world, crying that someone on the interwebs didn't tell you how he got a certain item, see how people react to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    Alright bud, you put on your tinfoil hat and venture out to Helheim or whatever, and I'll follow the few clues we got from someone that actually has the skin.
    Someone who doesn't actually want to share the method and appears to have way more interest in throwing people off than actually helping.

Smart and gullible.

Stay on Topic and continue on as if Nay doesn't exist. It's clearly a grab for attention and you guys are failing at the number 1 rule of the internet. Don't feed the trolls.

Is there more than one Demon Portal you can activate with the Shards you get from the quest? Kozak and Vorgos

This thread is going off topic now..

Deleted
    Jeez what does it matter? A person found it and keeps silent about it because he/she feels pissed off by the ppl who kept being annoying dicks.

Can we now go back to actually discuss how we get our hands on that skin?

Deleted
    CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT NAY AND HOW BAD HE IS PLEASE?! STOP QUOTING PEOPLE'S. STOP FIGHTING.

Bring forth ideas, places to look.

For starters, I just did the Withered thing, even made a whole video about using spectral sight in EVERY room so it took me a freaking god damn long time. I rewatched it. NOTHING. There was nothing. I completed it with 50 withered, got two massive chests and a score of 603. Also did it as Havoc.

I am thinking that the book in our CH might have a clue.

Deleted
    Ran through felsoul hold and te'anor as a ghost. I thought tel'anor might have something, since it's the city of ghosts. Turns out you can see the ghosts there even while dead, even though other mobs are gone. Mildly interesting, but no where closer to finding the hidden looks

Deleted
    I am thinking that the book in our CH might have a clue
    Someone posted all of the text from the book linked to the havoc weapon earlier in this thread.

Deleted
    You know what, I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. You are I are clearly two very different individuals with VERY different mindsets. You want others to work hard and spoon feed everything you so you don't have to do anything yourself. Seriously, try going out to the real world, crying that someone on the interwebs didn't tell you how he got a certain item, see how people react to you.
    talk more about the game stuff in this tone more, totes sanity.

I don't think so Aerodragon because it wouldn't be something that would be a one time thing. Once you open that portal you can't open another portal and if you were suppose to use it on another portal then you were 100% screwed.