Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stay on Topic and continue on as if Nay doesn't exist. It's clearly a grab for attention and you guys are failing at the number 1 rule of the internet. Don't feed the trolls.

Is there more than one Demon Portal you can activate with the Shards you get from the quest? Kozak and Vorgos

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going off topic now..

Deleted
    Jeez what does it matter? A person found it and keeps silent about it because he/she feels pissed off by the ppl who kept being annoying dicks.

Can we now go back to actually discuss how we get our hands on that skin?

Deleted
    CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT NAY AND HOW BAD HE IS PLEASE?! STOP QUOTING PEOPLE'S. STOP FIGHTING.

Bring forth ideas, places to look.

For starters, I just did the Withered thing, even made a whole video about using spectral sight in EVERY room so it took me a freaking god damn long time. I rewatched it. NOTHING. There was nothing. I completed it with 50 withered, got two massive chests and a score of 603. Also did it as Havoc.

I am thinking that the book in our CH might have a clue.

Deleted
    Ran through felsoul hold and te'anor as a ghost. I thought tel'anor might have something, since it's the city of ghosts. Turns out you can see the ghosts there even while dead, even though other mobs are gone. Mildly interesting, but no where closer to finding the hidden looks

Deleted
    I am thinking that the book in our CH might have a clue
    Someone posted all of the text from the book linked to the havoc weapon earlier in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    You know what, I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. You are I are clearly two very different individuals with VERY different mindsets. You want others to work hard and spoon feed everything you so you don't have to do anything yourself. Seriously, try going out to the real world, crying that someone on the interwebs didn't tell you how he got a certain item, see how people react to you.
    talk more about the game stuff in this tone more, totes sanity.

I don't think so Aerodragon because it wouldn't be something that would be a one time thing. Once you open that portal you can't open another portal and if you were suppose to use it on another portal then you were 100% screwed.

Did anyone checked this ghost ?
    Information from discrod thread

"Ok we maybe found something while discussing with fellow demon hunters on discord:

3 people reported seeing a "shrouded" demon hunter (lets call it the Spectre)following them at some point. They would use SS and then see him. But by the time they would run toward him, he would dissapear.

They said the Illidari had an illidari tabard.

People looked on wowhead and this came out: Fallen Illidari
    http : // ww w. wow head. com/ npc=99532/fallen-illidari

Just need to lookout for a spectre and then use SS and try to talk to him."

Quote Originally Posted by Vincasar View Post
    I don't think so Aerodragon because it wouldn't be something that would be a one time thing. Once you open that portal you can't open another portal and if you were suppose to use it on another portal then you were 100% screwed.
    Well, when you complete that quest, you still have the shards. I have seen more than one place that looked like it, hence the question about viability. At work right now and cannot test further

Deleted
    She is a blood elf and he is too... that could make sense!

but... is it random and where does he spawn / follow you? I am reverded with The Nightfallen, completed ALL story quests / treasures etc... Never saw him.

dunno, found it in ru forum
    it could be, and like it Nay said it's obvious and could be overloocked or ignored, we all could ignore ghost that could follow us while we running on mount

edit: and he said that it could spawn in town or outside, but one thing makes me think that it's not it because he said "thing", if all he's words are true it's or and item (book for example) that can spawn, or a npc with a dialog... that will lead us to charm.
    Last edited by Ne0Z; 2016-09-14 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne0Z View Post
    dunno, found it in ru forum
    it could be, and like it Nay said it's obvious and could be overloocked or ignored, we all could ignore ghost that could follow us while we running on mount
    That actually could make sense... damn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    not in asia, and hell, not even true about mythic eithr, although difficult to discuss it considering mythic is a new thing. before people just posted things. if keeping skin hidden is some sort of elitist outburst of limited altruism then sure. the guy should make video about it an post everywhere he got it to brag for years and be a token in autistic museum.

I have been brought up and lived among the people who helped each other. I guess now there is some sort of vile honor in denying people access to knowledge. I did not whisper that person and I would never do it, if someone is not decent enough to say it by themselves then they arenot worth any kind of attention. so yeah, I'm to blame for even commenting on her/his behavior. it is shitty and thats all
    What are you talking about? when was the last time any asian guild cleared Heroic/Mythic world first? Deathwing was the last time and that's 3 expansions ago, Paragon and Method never released their videos until 4-5 guilds had cleared it.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    I'm gonna check around tel'anor, placed is filled with spirits/ghosts.
    Perhaps when we interact with this fallen illidari it might lead us to the charm?
    I am thinking he gives it to you / you kill him and then you go to her.

In all honesty, this is the strongest and most real clue we have now. Since he is a blood elf male and we have hints / idea's that its her brother we are talking about.

Deleted
    problem is where the heck is he / does he spawn
    I made a macro /target fallen illidari
    and keep pressing it as I run around, hoping it will yield something
    Good idea!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    I am thinking he gives it to you / you kill him and then you go to her.

In all honesty, this is the strongest and most real clue we have now. Since he is a blood elf male and we have hints / idea's that its her brother we are talking about.
    This is a nice lead, just been through Telanaar twice using spectral sight (as there is a grave which speaks of a person so capable of wielding blades that it cuts through stuff like the wind (since downfall is surrounded by wind I thought it might be a link) but no spirit followed me, so my guess its a random spawn or a special location maybe near or around Twinshadow herself?

Does anyone know what the "curious sabercubs" in town are for? Maybe that's a clue?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=112190/curious-sabercub

Ok guys lets keep this civil and on topic please.

Deleted
    the sound fallen illidari is a tiger see in wowhead