Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
... LastLast
  1. #721
    perhaps he has the vengance hidden appearance?

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by magerlyrekt View Post
    perhaps he has the vengance hidden appearance?
    I thought that.. but the date he got the FoS hasn't changed.. that would mean he had to have gotten both hidden appearances the same day.. which is highly unlikely.
    Of course there is a chance but since all my assumptions are based on unknowns I'm going with the balance of probability anyway

    EDIT: to clarify.. when people on wow head first mentioned he had it, we were looking at his recent history to work out what he did (hence people getting the shoulder enchant to get a gem bag) which showed at what point he got the FoS.. I wish I had taken a screenshot of it as the history only goes back so far and you can't actually see it in his activity history any more. So what I'm saying is the date of the FoS ties in with what we saw originally.. it hasn't changed so I doubt he has it as a result of getting the other appearance..
    Last edited by Vohl; 2016-09-16 at 02:04 PM.

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by Vohl View Post
    I thought that.. but the date he got the FoS hasn't changed.. that would mean he had to have gotten both hidden appearances the same day.. which is highly unlikely.
    Of course there is a chance but since all my assumptions are based on unknowns I'm going with the balance of probability anyway

    EDIT: to clarify.. when people on wow head first mentioned he had it, we were looking at his recent history to work out what he did (hence people getting the shoulder enchant to get a gem bag) which showed at what point he got the FoS.. I wish I had taken a screenshot of it as the history only goes back so far and you can't actually see it in his activity history any more. So what I'm saying is the date of the FoS ties in with what we saw originally.. it hasn't changed so I doubt he has it as a result of getting the other appearance..
    Several have mentioned that as well. At this point it's pointless to believe anything Nay has ever said. He has lost all credibility and for all we know he could be a giant troll. He is either lying about how he got it, lying about it being taken away or both.

    Best to ignore anything he has said and work it out on our own.

  4. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Several have mentioned that as well. At this point it's pointless to believe anything Nay has ever said. He has lost all credibility and for all we know he could be a giant troll. He is either lying about how he got it, lying about it being taken away or both.

    Best to ignore anything he has said and work it out on our own.
    Yes.. thank you Dimzum, exactly my point

  5. #725
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Several have mentioned that as well. At this point it's pointless to believe anything Nay has ever said. He has lost all credibility and for all we know he could be a giant troll. He is either lying about how he got it, lying about it being taken away or both.

    Best to ignore anything he has said and work it out on our own.
    Or you could take a peak at the screenshots Nay posted in discord and see that the skin was indeed taken away...

  6. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Or you could take a peak at the screenshots Nay posted in discord and see that the skin was indeed taken away...
    I stand corrected, hadn't seen the update he posted yesterday afternoon.

  7. #727
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Or you could take a peak at the screenshots Nay posted in discord and see that the skin was indeed taken away...
    does that also show the part about the Senior GM posting in his thread on the EU DH forum so that his words won't get twisted?

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by nemestrinus View Post
    does that also show the part about the Senior GM posting in his thread on the EU DH forum so that his words won't get twisted?
    Yeah that's never going to get posted... It'd be too much bad PR for blizz to do so.
    So at this point you can believe a few things.
    • Nay is a scumbag that fooled us
    • There was a legitimate bug that allowed Nay to bypass the gating
    • It's really impossibly hard to find and the millions of players that have been playing just haven't found it yet

    I choose to believe there was a legit bug based upon the fact that there are 0 breadcrumbs in the game currently and Candreal's didn't start dropping on beta until AK 5. On top of that, there's a pretty decent breadcrumb in the text of AK5.

    Now you can disregard everything Nay said or take a few sanity days like I am and wait till AK5 and resume your search then.

  9. #729
    Investigated a bit ideas :

    1) "Overlooked Thing" that led me to the charm => Achievement archeology : "Legion Curator", Pristine Leystone charm
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=130922/p...m#provided-for

    2) Other achievements in Archeo could lead to ancient artifacts like a portal to "other realities" etc ...
    Also saw that Archeo is meant to be a thing to follow all allong Legion with new quests etc... Maybe the following quests are meant not to be available yet and that is the bug.

    Unfortunately, not a nolife anymore, just a gifted Software Architect who have not anymore much time :'(. I'd like to explore my ideas ...
    If someone has risen Archeo to the point of Nay.

    3) EDIT: in fact, Nay (unless it has been removed) didn't find the "pristine leystone charm" but instead: http://www.wowhead.com/item=131724/c...e-of-undravius
    Pretty sure it's related to and should be lore dependant, plus related to the quest that lead us to color variants of current upgrade artifact.

    Other things he found in Legion archeo:
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=40362/p...of-inner-chaos
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=40349/p...essel#comments
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-16 at 06:36 PM.

  10. #730
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    1) "Overlooked Thing" that led me to the charm => Achievement archeology : "Legion Curator", Pristine Leystone charm
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=130922/p...m#provided-for
    Except he also said that everything needed was in Suramar, and so far there has been no digsites or archaeology quests in Suramar on the live servers. (Not that I think there is any point in listening to Nay, but if you're going to pay attention to what he said you should pay attention to all of it.)

  11. #731
    Food for thought: Illidan's story questline.
    If any spec in the game was going to have its Hidden Skin gated away behind those quests (starting from the Light's Heart), it'd be Havoc.

  12. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by MrElusive View Post
    Except he also said that everything needed was in Suramar, and so far there has been no digsites or archaeology quests in Suramar on the live servers. (Not that I think there is any point in listening to Nay, but if you're going to pay attention to what he said you should pay attention to all of it.)
    Maybe he get accessed to. But I'm with Archeo things from the start I saw colors of our artifact are gated behind Archeo Quests. Seeins Nay with 792 is just a reiforcement of my first thoughts.

  13. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Maybe he get accessed to. But I'm with Archeo things from the start I saw colors of our artifact are gated behind Archeo Quests. Seeins Nay with 792 is just a reiforcement of my first thoughts.
    All classes unlock a weapon colour through Archaeology. I doubt an entire skin would also be locked behind it.
    Plus I don't think any of the hidden skins are obtained through professions.

  14. #734
    I donno why people keep taking what Nay said as facts when he got the skin and achievement removed due to only getting them through a bug. We should all go back to figuring it out without anything he said.

  15. #735
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    All classes unlock a weapon colour through Archaeology. I doubt an entire skin would also be locked behind it.
    Plus I don't think any of the hidden skins are obtained through professions.
    Yea, as far as we know there are no hidden skins locked behind a profession, just colors, it would make very little sense to have the entire skin PLUS a color locked behind Archaeology.

  16. #736
    cant believe that this artifact weapon still hasnt been found wow playerbase is slipping

  17. #737
    Attempted to /charm Candrael Twinshadow. Attempt was unsuccessful, subject remained staring blankly into Felsoul Hold.

  18. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    cant believe that this artifact weapon still hasnt been found wow playerbase is slipping
    If it's gated behind Artifact Knowledge, or some other arbitrary time related thing, we couldn't possibly know, and it wouldn't be the players fault that it hasn't been found yet.

  19. #739
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Really? What day was that? The days before WoW existed I take it. Since there never was a secret in wow. Even in vanilla all of these "secrets" were known before beta ended.

    Oh and PS ... never turn down a hand job. It's just bad form.
    talk about saying things you have no idea about vanilla there where plenty of things we didnt know about.

    Get to old ironforge, BRD attunement(had to be dead inside of molten span to get the quest)

    and i will not continue these are small things and few things of all the things, fact is there where no "Ptr" like today or data mining back then.

    Thats why they stayed a secret and you used thottbot as help, back before wowhead didnt even exist.

  20. #740
    I believe people have tried Telanor, but have they tried while using the ancient mana consumable? The consumable turns you into a spirit with increased movement speed and haste. So you are dead and fast...deathwalker?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •