Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ...
29
37
38
39
40
41
... LastLast
  1. #761
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unindivid View Post
    My theory and experience so far:
    So, in vault of wardens, there is a warden ghost walking the halls that connects Glazer and the Molten Giant bosses. At first, you can only see it with SS, and it glows like a quest objective. After killing Cordana, and taking the light, all the members of the party are able to see it: and when it stops at one end of the corridor, a specter of the first boss appears, and at the other end, it's cordana again,but same, specter form. (she has the deepening shadows that fill the room, along with four wardens being chocked in the corners of the room ). I wasn't able to kill any of them, because they either dephase, when the warden ghost leaves, or they kill me.(was able to get cordana to half health, then i got killed and she despawned). When i first discovered the warden's ghost, only I, and a fellow DH, were we able to see it. (only with Spectral SIght).

    Did some digging on wowhead and this is my conclusion: Possible that, we are gated behind AK 5, so we can't interact with the ghost to make her stay in the room. This also seems to be some part of an achievment,(glory of the legion hero), but any DH attacking the specters, will imediatly despawn them, ( as stated on wowhead. ) thus making the achievment unobtainable for DH.

    If any of you know more about the matter at hand, can you please clarify if this is a lead we might pursue or not ? Thought it might add up because, the warden is killed, walking the halls for eternity, thus reference to the items name: ''the guise of the deadwalker''. Also if you find this interesting, could you post it on the US forums, in candrael charm v4, since i'm from EU and apparently can't seem to post there ?
    Its actually an achivement for mythic, i was on to that ages ago thought the same aswell

  2. #762
    Deleted
    i know, it's an achivm for mythics, but this also happens in HC difficulty, and plus look here: wwwwowheadcom/achievement=10707/a-specter-illuminated#comments , repeated reports that the demon hunters aren't able to attack or to get the achievm, why? (if it was a bug, it would've been fixed by now) i find that curious ^^

    quote from wowhead comment: This is 100% because Demon Hunters hitting the specters instantly despawns them. Tell your Demon Hunter to not touch any of the specters. He will still receive the achievement, even if he never hits any of the specters. end of quote.

    LE: I'm thinking that the mobs despawn because we are gated behind certain AK, i also heard that a DH ( not that nay guy who got it from a GM ) got the appearence, but wasn't supposed to because he was gated behind something. The GMs confirmed he got it because of a bug, but he did it the right way, just he wasn't supposed to get it so early. What if we're unable to atack the specters because of the GM's way of fixing things ?
    Last edited by mmoca8b0ded21e; 2016-09-21 at 11:15 AM.

  3. #763
    The Insane Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    19,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    glance through the previous 40 pages to find out

    Why do that when the info is easily found elsewhere?

  4. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by unindivid View Post
    My theory and experience so far:
    So, in vault of wardens, there is a warden ghost walking the halls that connects Glazer and the Molten Giant bosses. At first, you can only see it with SS, and it glows like a quest objective. After killing Cordana, and taking the light, all the members of the party are able to see it: and when it stops at one end of the corridor, a specter of the first boss appears, and at the other end, it's cordana again,but same, specter form. (she has the deepening shadows that fill the room, along with four wardens being chocked in the corners of the room ). I wasn't able to kill any of them, because they either dephase, when the warden ghost leaves, or they kill me.(was able to get cordana to half health, then i got killed and she despawned). When i first discovered the warden's ghost, only I, and a fellow DH, were we able to see it. (only with Spectral SIght).

    Did some digging on wowhead and this is my conclusion: Possible that, we are gated behind AK 5, so we can't interact with the ghost to make her stay in the room. This also seems to be some part of an achievment,(glory of the legion hero), but any DH attacking the specters, will imediatly despawn them, ( as stated on wowhead. ) thus making the achievment unobtainable for DH.

    If any of you know more about the matter at hand, can you please clarify if this is a lead we might pursue or not ? Thought it might add up because, the warden is killed, walking the halls for eternity, thus reference to the items name: ''the guise of the deadwalker''. Also if you find this interesting, could you post it on the US forums, in candrael charm v4, since i'm from EU and apparently can't seem to post there ?

    I think your right, at the archaeology site by CT, one surveyor points in one direction going there takes you to Zaria Shadowheart, she says "Try not to be so conspicuous. Much more can be learned by observing than by engaging your enemy in combat"

    the other surveyor points to another camp, and the surveyor there (the only one that's yellow) points towards Vault of the Wardens.

    Originaly I thought Twinshadow may of meant theres two npc with shadow in thier name that give clues, but perhaps vault of the wardens is where the next clue may be

  5. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by unindivid View Post
    i know, it's an achivm for mythics, but this also happens in HC difficulty, and plus look here: wwwwowheadcom/achievement=10707/a-specter-illuminated#comments , repeated reports that the demon hunters aren't able to attack or to get the achievm, why? (if it was a bug, it would've been fixed by now) i find that curious ^^

    quote from wowhead comment: This is 100% because Demon Hunters hitting the specters instantly despawns them. Tell your Demon Hunter to not touch any of the specters. He will still receive the achievement, even if he never hits any of the specters. end of quote.

    LE: I'm thinking that the mobs despawn because we are gated behind certain AK, i also heard that a DH ( not that nay guy who got it from a GM ) got the appearence, but wasn't supposed to because he was gated behind something. The GMs confirmed he got it because of a bug, but he did it the right way, just he wasn't supposed to get it so early. What if we're unable to atack the specters because of the GM's way of fixing things ?
    It worked fine for me when I did it 2 weeks ago. I hit the specters just like everybody else.

  6. #766
    there is another person claiming to have the charm (yet for some suspicious reason refused to post a screen shot or tell us how they got it to drop) and while i figure it is most likely another person trying to mess with us i thought it'd be best to link it anyways to let more people see it and their riddle they post that will supposedly get us the drop for the charm

    Trust none that you see online, or be led astray from the prize - the charm that you seek is both there, and not. Westward of Suramar your first clue can be found with a faction, and an item soulbound. There forth must one go from whence you once came - back to Suramar again. A demon with a charm - at that I laugh. Think outside the box, this one isn't easy - and no, no professions needed for they make you queasy! Not all that you see is what it appears to be. The Nightfallen are key but not what they ask of you - ignore the quests and the answer is daily!

    the post is on the US DH forum, but i can't link it cause i haven't made enough posts to have that privilege

  7. #767
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9265213?page=1

    Link to Post. I call bullshit. Just another Waith and Nay looking for their spot in the limelight. No SS? Nothing to prove other than your word? It's the internet. GTFO with that nonsense

  8. #768
    Quote Originally Posted by aerodragon83 View Post
    Link to Post. I call bullshit. Just another Waith and Nay looking for their spot in the limelight. No SS? Nothing to prove other than your word? It's the internet. GTFO with that nonsense
    i figured that as well, i just thought that on the off chance the riddle does turn out to help in some way, we could get more people to see it and decode it (i made an attempt to decode it in the thread itself but i wasn't able to make a whole heck of a lot of sense out of it, but i've never been one to have a riddler like mind)

    edit: he/she is now claiming that they got it from a world quest as a bonus reward with the Boon of the Gemfinder equipped....
    Last edited by nemestrinus; 2016-09-21 at 08:36 PM.

  9. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by nemestrinus View Post
    edit: he/she is now claiming that they got it from a world quest as a bonus reward with the Boon of the Gemfinder equipped....
    yeah thats total nonsense

  10. #770
    Running with gemfinder for easy money since 1 1/2 week or so, no, it has nothing to do with this enchant and it's not dropping out of world quest boni or so

  11. #771
    Those people are called narcissic pervert. They like to get feed with emotion's people and be on the attention. Beware.
    While it could be true but we already know it, without proof at this stage it's nothing.

    There will be long special Suramar / DH / Illidan storyline that will led us to the charm, I'm now convinced by the time AK is building. If we wouldn't know there is a charm, somewhere, we wouldn't search.

    UNLESS the dev bug is that the charm shouldn't drop right now with 0% on database but with the boon it goes up a bit artificially higher while it was not wanted by blizzard team...

    But, if we try to "decode" the "A demon with a charm - I laugh at that" it surely refers to the "duskward moonmage" place with a Doomguard in the middle, with a land picture behind. It looks like a theater scene with many nightfallen in front of laughing. "A demon with a charm" seems a theatre scene title too. But, the picture made me curious a long time ago. We find this picture in the Nal'Shora academy in Court of farondis palace and here in Suramar too ... I'm pretty this it's related to something but I can't figure out which location is... seems cliff with water running, seems the "old felsoul" with Candrael above on the cliff...
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-22 at 06:44 AM.

  12. #772
    Just read that someone got the drop for the Order Hall boss yesterday after picking up AK4.

    Edit: Vengeance
    Last edited by deadrap; 2016-09-22 at 10:47 AM.

  13. #773
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by deadrap View Post
    Just read that someone got the drop for the Order Hall boss yesterday after picking up AK4.
    im 100% sure it was just the Vengeance skin that drops from the bosses below in our class hall

  14. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    im 100% sure it was just the Vengeance skin that drops from the bosses below in our class hall
    Shit you're most certainly correct, I didn't even consider that spec, screw them ;D

  15. #775
    Hello iv been folling the post since start since iv been horny for the skin since i saw it, iv dont almost everything i just miss reverd with wardens and getting exalted with the nightfall and iv used the gem shoulder enchant now for a weed only gems iv gotten AK5 a few days ago been killing mobs and doing WQ like a mad aswell in surromar and nothing nada, iv read every possible post about the gem and about the skin there is no one that have found it live yet, legit /the right way, and one place that cought my eye ws the outlock place were a DH is talking to someone about the dragon you can clikc on with the orb, iv looks true feelshould hold and every dungeon iv done iv used SS it been on CD for days it`s allmost in my rotation but nothing no were it drives me nuts,give me less sleep, why cant blizz or some gm just give us a hint so we dont have to look for all eternety
    awzome to se so many work towards one goal dont give upp we will get it eventualy
    HornedReaper/Grim Batol.

  16. #776
    Just out of curiosity, is anyone exalted with Nightfallen yet? I'm getting pretty close.

    Suppose it's wishful thinking it might be something that simple instead of something ridiculous and time gated like artifact knowledge 20 or some other stupidity which seems to be most likely.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

  17. #777
    Ok, this is likely how to get it "incorrectly", from a video on YouTube: https : // www . youtube . com / watch?v=1mTcmErTpX4

    Basically you can jump from on top of Highmountain and glide all the way down to Downfall. Then you beat him and loot the item. If you fall to the ground you have to go all the way back up and start over I suppose. I really want there to be more to it than that though.

    Sorry about the extra spaces in the link, but I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post links.

    Sorry again, apparently you all knew this and he doesn't drop the item on live anyway.
    Last edited by ZubaInverse; 2016-09-23 at 05:56 AM. Reason: apologies

  18. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is anyone exalted with Nightfallen yet? I'm getting pretty close.

    Suppose it's wishful thinking it might be something that simple instead of something ridiculous and time gated like artifact knowledge 20 or some other stupidity which seems to be most likely.
    I should be in the next few days or so. And I'll also be hitting Artifact Knowledge 5 soon as well. We'll see?

  19. #779
    I am Murloc! Phookah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Zebes, SR-21
    Posts
    5,875
    Quote Originally Posted by ZubaInverse View Post
    Ok, this is likely how to get it "incorrectly", from a video on YouTube: https : // www . youtube . com / watch?v=1mTcmErTpX4

    Basically you can jump from on top of Highmountain and glide all the way down to Downfall. Then you beat him and loot the item. If you fall to the ground you have to go all the way back up and start over I suppose. I really want there to be more to it than that though.

    Sorry about the extra spaces in the link, but I haven't posted enough to be allowed to post links.
    At least have the curiosity to glance at the thread before making a post about something that has been dismissed 39 pages ago.

  20. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    At least have the curiosity to glance at the thread before making a post about something that has been dismissed 39 pages ago.
    Sorry, I've been reading off and on. I hadn't seen that anyone had already tried that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •