Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My god this is killing me, I want to find out, even made a char on Ragnaros to ask that Waith guy. But he wasn't online ):

10+ Year Old Account
    He's on EU btw, not US.

Killed the 4 disguised demons you need to find with spectral sight in each of the zones (nothing in surumar yet). Didn't trigger anything visibly.

nesingwary, shackle's den, greywatch/dreadblades, brandensbrook

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classe...actstyle-havoc

So which one is the hidden appearance? The flamebearer one? I thought this thread was speaking of Guise of the dreadwalker

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classe...actstyle-havoc

So which one is the hidden appearance? The flamebearer one? I thought this thread was speaking of Guise of the dreadwalker
    well its about the Deathwalker ones since they are the Hidden ones :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    well its about the Deathwalker ones since they are the Hidden ones :>
    But in the wowhead it says the Flamereaper is the hidden one? and you get deathwalker by doing stuff with the hidden appearance

Flamereaper: Hidden Appearance!

Deathwalker: Unlocked via Guise of the Deathwalker, 100 dungeons using hidden artifact appearance, 200 world quests using hidden artifact appearance, kill 1,000 players using a hidden artifact appearance

Deleted
    Flamereaper isn't in game yet, along with everyone else's extra one. They will be added at a later date apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drackus View Post
    Flamereaper isn't in game yet, along with everyone else's extra one. They will be added at a later date apparently.
    Ah okey thanks. I dont really care for the deathwalker one, so good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    Killed the 4 disguised demons you need to find with spectral sight in each of the zones (nothing in surumar yet). Didn't trigger anything visibly.

nesingwary, shackle's den, greywatch/dreadblades, brandensbrook
    Dreadblades?

Also there are some hidden Demon's in Dalaran Lord Adder atleast but he has 110m hp
    Last edited by mmocc6fffc7f02; 2016-09-09 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    Ah okey thanks. I dont really care for the deathwalker one, so good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Dreadblades?

Also there are some hidden Demon's in Dalaran Lord Adder atleast but he has 110m hp
    Not sure what Dreadblades is, they were each a different demon and dropped order resources and sometimes AP

imgur. com/BsHy7AV

That's the 2nd "ticket", be it real or not, that says we haven't found the right way to obtain the charm. Pretty sure it's safe to say that if it is a drop from a mob, then it's gated behind something, and no one has broken through that yet.

I myself just got the starting quests for the 3rd Appearance, Artifact just hit Rank 18 (OS is 9), 842 ilvl, campaign complete, completed all but suramar mythics. Image of Kalec was beside my forge just like in the beta. Offered me a quest for Wrath of Azshara Mythic (already done it this week *sadface*). Afterwards I went and farmed some mobs in Suramar, I even flew down from Highmountain and tried the "easy way", no luck.

Deleted
    I have been hunting as well and my best bet is it has something to do with the hidden demons that we can spawn. Now the only way I see this is being gated is that there is one hub that is not active yet and that is on the Isle of the Watcher's. Maybe you need reverded with them (I am currently honored and nothing opened) There is an extra cave that has a flightpath on the map: Watcher's Aerie. Maybe there we can find another demon to unlock.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    I have been hunting as well and my best bet is it has something to do with the hidden demons that we can spawn. Now the only way I see this is being gated is that there is one hub that is not active yet and that is on the Isle of the Watcher's. Maybe you need reverded with them (I am currently honored and nothing opened) There is an extra cave that has a flightpath on the map: Watcher's Aerie. Maybe there we can find another demon to unlock.
    Watcher's Aerie is the cave for the World Boss doublt there is a hidden Demon inside

Deleted
    Worth noting that, when you actually hand her the charm, she accuses you of being a thief (at least that's what happened on beta). This could suggest that you loot the item off a mob that in turn stole it from her (i.e. a mob that thematically fits with that). Or maybe it means nothing...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    if its like that than it has to be a felbat brb gonna kill some bats!

Deleted
    Ok so after killing a hidden demon in every zone including the two in dalaran, and completing the DH campaign it stil doesnt drop anything

I think at this point I'll wait to get my Valorous skin, as that's the one I really want anyhow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    Ok so after killing a hidden demon in every zone including the two in dalaran, and completing the DH campaign it stil doesnt drop anything
    Mind posting locations on every demon? if it's not too much of a hassle!

I know about the ones in
    Nesingwarys camp
    Thundertotem
    Shackle's den
    Dreadwake Landing
    Bradensbrook

Missing those in
    Dalaran x2
    Suramar
    Any unknown!

where is the one in Nesingwarys camp, in the main camp or nearby? I couldnt find it last time I looked.
    Last edited by Norp; 2016-09-09 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Chopping wood in the main camp

Quote Originally Posted by KasperBentsen View Post
    Mind posting locations on every demon? if it's not too much of a hassle!

I know about the ones in
    Nesingwarys camp
    Thundertotem
    Shackle's den
    Dreadwake Landing
    Bradensbrook

Missing those in
    Dalaran x2
    Suramar
    Any unknown!
    I found another hidden demon in Temple of Elune. Searching for more in each zone. Will update if i find more later.