Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There are some lists earlier in the thread. For Dalaran, I've only ever seen Armond Thaco and Lord Adder.

What weirds me out about Thaco is that you also fight an Armond Thaco during the Destruction Warlock artifact chain - as an undead caster in Baradin Hold. It seems unlikely they would tie a clue to something only another class can do, but it still struck me as strange. Why do two different mobs have the same weird name?

The flavor text of the item says, "A dark weapon from a long dead master, hungering to taste blood again." Based on that description, I thought there was a chance it could be from Hakkar the Houndmaster out on the Broken Isles - since he's a long dead (killed by Malfurion in the War of the Ancients) master (Houndmaster), and the tooth-like style sort of suits hounds. You get it. Anyway, no luck. He didn't drop anything.
    Last edited by Solenath; 2016-09-11 at 03:30 AM.

Long dead master? Could that mean one of the elves from Azuna? The long dead guys who'd hate demons?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

my kills so far..

Malefica ~ Sylvan Falls, High Mountain
    Holk the Wanderer ~ Thunder Totem, High Mountain
    Dareer ~ Nesingwary's Retreat, High Mountain

Houndmaster Payne ~ Greywatch, Stormheim
    Batmaster ~ Dreadwake's Landing, Stormheim

Lord Adder ~ Outside Blacksmith, Dalaran
    Armond Thaco ~ Wandering around(?) Dalaran

Maxwell Caprina ~ Bradensbrook, Val'sharah
    Astry Fallenbough ~ Temple of Elune, Val'sharah

Horkus ~ Shackle's Den, Azsuna

i find having the npc's name a lot more useful, other than just "demon in thunder totem" as that doesn't help people find them too easy :P

anyway. continuing the hunt! will update~

Considering priests can get one of their skins from old content, do you think it's possible the reason she accuses you of theft is that it comes from a family member in old content?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

15+ Year Old Account
    have you guys tried The Ebon hold ? Since the appearance closely resembles DK art, may be its from a demon in the Dk class order hall or a mob on broken shore close to ebon hold ?

also who is this long dead demon/master that is on broken Isles ? May be its from a dead corpse in suramar that's been dead for ages and came here during queen ashara's time there.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-09-11 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    have you guys tried The Ebon hold ? Since the appearance closely resembles DK art, may be its from a demon in the Dk class order hall or a mob on broken shore close to ebon hold ?

also who is this long dead demon/master that is on broken Isles ? May be its from a dead corpse in suramar that's been dead for ages and came here during queen ashara's time there.
    there is a demon in their order hall ?

anyway you cant get into their new order hall anymore. Found out after finishing 2 sets of DK missions :/

This is of course all assuming the flavor text has any relevance. We kind of have to hope it does, because its our only clue.

As far as Candrael's possible relations go, I considered that - especially because her surname is Twinshadow. Which suggests another twin. But no luck finding any NPCs with the last name Twinshadow. She's a Blood Elf, and probably adopted the name Twinshadow when she became as Demon Hunter. She wouldn't have any direct connections in the War of the Ancients, she can't be that old as a Blood Elf. So if she's still relevant (which I'd assume she is, as Downfall is still there), it's possible there's another Twin out there. But it's not a Twinshadow.

On the question of hidden demons, I don't think this is the trick. I feel like we've found all the hidden demons, and there's been nothing to report. The only place that maybe hadn't been examined is Jandvik in Suramar (after it becomes non-hostile), but I checked it out last night and found nothing.

...deathwalker? https://gfycat.com/AnchoredWavyHogget

looks a bit more like a bug, but i got excited for a moment.
    Last edited by the boar; 2016-09-11 at 08:01 PM.

So I've now started having dreams about this shit - last night I dreamed that you had to group 5 demons together, and then kill them in a pentagram pattern and the last one would have the charm on it.....the fuck??
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

Deleted
    My speculations so far :

It's called "Guise of the Deathwalker" and spectral sight lets you see ghosts. Prot pally can reveal demons too so it's not something unique to the Demon's Hunter whereas seeing ghosts is, if I'm not mistaken. Furthermore, her name is Twinshadow and you loot her necklace. Could it be from a departed one? Hence the theft accusation. Maybe we need to find that ghost, speak to him and then only the necklace would be lootable?

Deleted
    Have you noticed all these small "statues" spread out all over suramar? like they are diffrent but still similar some have just two pillars some have three, some have four.

it might not have anything to do with this, but it sure as hell have some signifigance to unlocking somthing or a later progression in the suramar questline.

you cannot interact with them, ive killed demon upon one.

1 is in a hidden corner in felsoul hold.

It seems fishy to me.

Will take picture and upload on imgur.

Deleted
    Did you guys check out this item that drops from the last part of the Demon Hunter campaign quest?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=137623/a...and#dropped-by

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    Did you guys check out this item that drops from the last part of the Demon Hunter campaign quest?
    Those just drop in Azsuna from a few of the demons AFAIK.

Got one of those and went to a couple of the hidden demons and kept getting the "wrong zone" error message. Went to the ones at Shackle's Den and the Temple of Elune.
    Last edited by Warstar; 2016-09-12 at 03:52 AM.

Removed for redundancy: sorry I missed the original idea
    Last edited by Drewharymore; 2016-09-12 at 06:56 AM.

Please search the thread and other sources first before posting the same idea for the 10th time that has already been discredited. -_- It is doubtful that the skin will be gated behind a profession, archaeology had nothing to do with it on beta, just a coincidence that the guy was doing it when he found the charm. Its already been alluded to that it is a drop from Suramar and is gated behind other pre-reqs.

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Got one of those and went to a couple of the hidden demons and kept getting the "wrong zone" error message. Went to the ones at Shackle's Den and the Temple of Elune.
    Gotten a few of those while doing World Quests. They just let you take control of a demon in the area to fight with you.

Deleted
    Wait a minute now..... OH im gonna kiss you if you just helped me to solve how to unluck the demon hunter hidden appearance brb i will respond once ive tested this, its been infront of my eyes all the time and ive missed it how could i be so stupid.... BRB!

I didn't see anyone on Reddit or any of the threads around here actually mentioning the fact that she (Candrael Twinshadow) is tagged as a demon and not as a humanoid (as all other demon hunters are).

Now, this could mean nothing of importance. I am working on a theory and currently checking all the different angles. I will post details later.

This is a drop from the Eredar mobs. Allows you to tame a demon for a short while, can be found in any Fel Camp that has Eredar and Demons.