Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Don't you think that we possible have to make some interaction under effect of Skaggldrynk? Alchemysts have quest where they need to open door in the vault of wardens using it to fight secret boss.

Killing the hidden demon at Dreadwake Landing as alliance is a pain in the ass but at least you can still talk to him. Just have to fight off a score of elite pvp guards to do so.

Deleted
    damn, probably not related then, wouldn't rule it out though?

Quote Originally Posted by Asacado View Post
    Has killing any old world DH from a few months ago in a discussion helped out at all? I was going to try finding out if farming black temple demon hunters in outland or even a few hidden ones like in felwood might make a difference.
    It's been confirmed by multiple GMs that every appearance will be triggered in Legion, nothing to do with Old World content

Wait there are hidden chests in Suramar city that can be seen with spectral sight?

- - - Updated - - -

What are their names?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isoz View Post
    have you tried messaging him in game to ask how he got it
    I asked some of his guildies if he was on an alt and they're all a bunch of rude assholes. I reported a couple due to their extremely rude behaviour. I just asked if he was online..

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I asked some of his guildies if he was on an alt and they're all a bunch of rude assholes. I reported a couple due to their extremely rude behaviour. I just asked if he was online..
    I'd forget I was playing WoW if it wasn't for the community constantly reminding me it's made up of 90% assholes.

Considering how early the guy got it you can be assured he didn't get it the way it is intended. I guarantee you that and I wouldn't bother wasting time trying to ask him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygaa View Post
    I'd forget I was playing WoW if it wasn't for the community constantly reminding me it's made up of 90% assholes.

Considering how early the guy got it you can be assured he didn't get it the way it is intended. I guarantee you that and I wouldn't bother wasting time trying to ask him.
    Can you blame him? all you plebs spamming him constantly how he got it, i'd tell you to fuck off as well at that point. Legit or not, i wouldn't share it either. Even going as far as reporting him cos you guys are so triggered, so who really is the asshole here?
    Last edited by mmocf8a5cc7d0f; 2016-09-10 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    Can you blame him? all you plebs spamming him constantly how he got it, i'd tell you to fuck off as well at that point. Legit or not, i wouldn't share it either. Even going as far as reporting him cos you guys are so triggered, so who really is the asshole here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malygaa View Post
    Oh sweet irony.

Deleted
    ok so some suspicius thing i have found in suramar city im searching right now for it. It is that there is a place far off from everyone where no one goes close the mountain close to the x3 islands around jandvik.

right now im searching around the place just elties and disguise dont help there either.

Btw dont even bother try to kill these elites they hit like fucking trucks its like blizzard dont want you to be here or somthing.

- - - Updated - - -

on the guy that have the appearance he sure as hell dont need to reveal how he got it, however acting like he does makes it 100% likley that he did some sort of abuse, becuse thats not how you act if you got it legit.

its obvious if you know how the brain works.
    Last edited by mmoc7e86bf450a; 2016-09-10 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    You don't. Friend got assass? appearance drop while outlaw from withered. I got candraels as vengeance on beta, and a guildie got the vengeance one as havoc last week. Specs dont mean shit apparently.
    Thank you for clearing that up, now I can kill him in havoc

Deleted
    Okay guys, a small update, there is currently no deathwalker's guise obtained legally by anyone at all yet.

In this reddit post, the tldr is that the dude that everyone was messaging, ended up admitting 2 hours ago that he obtained the appearance through a bug. He levelled very fast, killed downfall, got no loot, messaged a GM saying it bugged out so the GM gave him the appearance out of ignorance, thinking that that's how you get the appearance. He lied about it being a drop in Suramar.

So currently, it seems that nobody has gotten the appearance yet.

I would suggest to just stop farming mobs in Suramar because in the thousands of hours you all have farmed, not one of you has got it.

I would speculate the appearance has something to do with spectral sight and the hidden demons around the Broken Isles. One day someone will find it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'll upload a Screenshot later, once I've installed Photoshop if people want.
    Just upload it to imgur. If you only want to show your chat log you can adjust the image within that site.

Quote Originally Posted by KasperBentsen View Post
    Mind posting locations on every demon? if it's not too much of a hassle!

I know about the ones in
    Nesingwarys camp
    Thundertotem
    Shackle's den
    Dreadwake Landing
    Bradensbrook

Missing those in
    Dalaran x2
    Suramar
    Any unknown!
    Found 1 in Greywatch and both in Dalaran. 1 under the sign of "dalaran visitor center" and 1 behind the blacksmith. Im gonna take a look around Suramar. So far it seems 2 demons per zone maybe. So we might also still be missing a demon in Azsuna

Edit: Those in dalaran are elites with 30m+ hp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarcho View Post
    Found 1 in Greywatch and both in Dalaran. 1 under the sign of "dalaran visitor center" and 1 behind the blacksmith. Im gonna take a look around Suramar. So far it seems 2 demons per zone maybe. So we might also still be missing a demon in Azsuna

Edit: Those in dalaran are elites with 30m+ hp
    One of them starts at 114m hp and hits decently hard. Good thing most people in Dal will help you kill them.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a hidden demon at Sylvan Falls.

Deleted
    Ok, I'm gonna check all flightpoints for demons now

Was in Suramar questing on an alt when a DH in general said that he had found the charm on a table (Not a mob drop) in suramar. I wasnt able to get a confirmation from him about where it was that he looted it due to him being somewhat unresponsive (Im fairly doubtful that it was true but worth checking out.) He linked it so that was the only "confirmation" that he had gotten the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kursed View Post
    Was in Suramar questing on an alt when a DH in general said that he had found the charm on a table (Not a mob drop) in suramar. I wasnt able to get a confirmation from him about where it was that he looted it due to him being somewhat unresponsive (Im fairly doubtful that it was true but worth checking out.) He linked it so that was the only "confirmation" that he had gotten the charm.
    Linking it isn't a confirmation, You can copy a string directly from wowhead to show a link in chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

If you caught his name, keep an eye on his armory to see if he gets the achievement. But don't share it otherwise. Don't need to do to him what people did to Waith.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out the significance of "long dead master," wondering if there are any dreadlords whose names would be anagrams of Armond Thaco. Not coming up with anything useful. I'm also exploring the Broken Shore, weaving between all the various bosses, just on the off chance there's anything of interest.

Do we have the full locations of all of the demons mapped out? I just killed the Lord Adder or whatever in Dalaran. The demon with 114M health but I can't find any others. I have tagged some randomly while running through Dalaran before so I don't know.