Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Could be we're looking for a treasure in old dungeons that no other could find (since we have spectral sight). I also think the flavor text will have some meaning into finding the drops/start of the chain.
    Hmm, if this is true, I think a run through Black Temple might be worth it. Spectral Sight in every square inch of that building.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Considering the name, Guise of the Deathwalker, and the flavor text "A dark weapon from a long dead master, hungering to taste blood again.", I started sifting through old dungeons, first stop is Sunken Temple, as they have Deathwalker mobs there (Atal'ai Deathwalker). Will edit if anything shows up. The blades look either to be of troll origin, or something of the likes (bones, feathers, bindings), also, 'long dead master' could be any undead boss that we know the lore of that used to be alive. Not sure.
    My first thought when you said "troll origin" and "long dead master" was Hakkar. Maybe completely wrong, but maybe something?
    However, "Deathwalker" doesn't make a lot of sense with Hakkar, nor that it would be his weapon as.. well.. he wasn't really ever physical, was he?. However, it does fit with blood and hungering.

Could be someone who worshiped the Blood God?

I'm not that good with lore.. not in detail at least. Maybe someone knows that part of the lore a bit more?

EDIT: I'm going to check Sunken Temple and Zul'Gurub.
    Last edited by mmoc1ff6b87442; 2016-09-12 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    i just checked every corner in sunwell so you can scratch that even watched the whole event after pushing down kil jaeden. Nothing. off to serpentshrine.

Just checked Waith's armory and as of yesterday he has the achievement for Hidden Potential, checking his activity feed what I found interesting was the fact he was in Well of Eternity the day before getting Hidden Potential, maybe there's something in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeliena View Post
    Just checked Waith's armory and as of yesterday he has the achievement for Hidden Potential, checking his activity feed what I found interesting was the fact he was in Well of Eternity the day before getting Hidden Potential, maybe there's something in there?
    was just about to say, it's a location tied to illidan's (and as such DH's) past. And would qualify for long dead.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeliena View Post
    You do know that everything related to that guy can be scrapped now? He got the hidden appearance handed to him by a stupid GM after making a ticket and asking why he didn't get it as a drop from the add who drops it.

It's interesting that the vengeance one is so easy to find (just kill the daily boss in the hold...) and havoc is still missing.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Well maybe it has somthing to do with night elves blood elves or somthing thats my guess atleast i would not guess its in black temple thou. already been there but i could have missed somthing.
    Mount Hyjal raid?

Deleted
    Wasn't it called like Azgalors Vengeance or something when it was first added to the alpha?

www wowhead com/news=252303/artifact-calculator-and-dressing-room-updated-with-dozens-of-new-weapon-appearan

Hover above the deathwalker skin

Also Azgalor has a model update for that raid despite Archimonde and a dreadlord also being in there.
    Last edited by mmoc95029af72a; 2016-09-12 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Don't really see the connection between those warglaives and elves to be fair. They look very much like troll weapons, or some other primitive race, also it mentions a long dead master that hungers to taste blood again. ZG was a no-go, sadly. But something related to either trolls, undead lords or both seems very plausible. Also tried Sunken Temple to no avail, both the Avatar of Hakkar and Jammal'an.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about The Arcway dungeon? The area it's staged in is in the land behind Felsoul Hold, lining up with Candrael's sight line. Perhaps something is hidden in there to get the whole thing started?

Edit: I didn't read the whole thread, so this may have been mentioned already.
    Last edited by Dys; 2016-09-12 at 08:54 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about Tichondrius? He was the leader of the Nathrezim, he's been dead for a long time until Legion, there's a quest in Felwood involving him and Illidan and he was in charge of Scourge operations before he died.

Lots of dots that connect to the flavour text.

Edit: Oh, and he was a necromancer. We all know what they want to play with.
    Last edited by Manthis; 2016-09-12 at 09:37 PM.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Theres a ilvl 580 trinket for DH

Flaming Demon Skull
    Item Level 580
    Binds when picked up
    Trinket
    +99 Agility
    +149 Stamina
    Classes: Demon Hunter
    "This demon laughed in the face of death..."

Cant post any links, but its wowhead item ID: 129107

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darangor View Post
    Theres a ilvl 580 trinket for DH

Flaming Demon Skull
    Item Level 580
    Binds when picked up
    Trinket
    +99 Agility
    +149 Stamina
    Classes: Demon Hunter
    "This demon laughed in the face of death..."

Cant post any links, but its wowhead item ID: 129107
    What the hell is this? When was this added to the game?

This is kinda big o.O

item=129107/flaming-demon-skull
    Added in patch 7.0.3

Probably related?

A quick search on the net and i found that ilvl 580 gear dropped from WoD Auchindoun, and quest drops in nagrand.

Deleted
    Okay this flaming demon skull HAS to be related to the skin. It was added in patch 7 and since the charm no longer works, this is the correct place to start looking I think.

WoD could make sense because it's in another timeline from the Demon Hunters. Might have to go clear Auchindoun later. Perhaps use spectral sight around the place, there could be a hidden demon near or inside the instance.

3rd and 4th bosses in there are both demon/legion related

Deleted
    Someone on my server actually has figured out how to get the skin. He told me he will be posting how he got them next week on wowhead..

i.imgur. com/ Vq1li6i.jpg

According to him it's not just the random suramar drop.
    Last edited by mmoc0f06c3c828; 2016-09-13 at 01:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethis View Post
    Someone on my server actually has figured out how to get the skin. He told me he will be posting how he got them next week on wowhead..

i.imgur. com/ Vq1li6i.jpg

According to him it's not just the random suramar drop.
    Do you have any proof this isn't beta? Maybe something with a date? Or maybe even a character name for them would be helpful.
    Last edited by Strun; 2016-09-13 at 01:26 AM.
    Lock rocks, made to order.