Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tethis View Post
    Someone on my server actually has figured out how to get the skin. He told me he will be posting how he got them next week on wowhead..

i.imgur. com/ Vq1li6i.jpg

According to him it's not just the random suramar drop.
    Can you ask him where the breadcrumb trail starts? Some people don't want to just wait for a guide...

Quote Originally Posted by Tethis View Post
    Someone on my server actually has figured out how to get the skin. He told me he will be posting how he got them next week on wowhead..

i.imgur. com/ Vq1li6i.jpg

According to him it's not just the random suramar drop.
    First post. No time stamps, no in game name etc.. Its just another troll.. keep moving, nothing to see here. Unless he will provide enough proofs that its not beta. Fyi beta is still open.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcey View Post
    Can you ask him where the breadcrumb trail starts? Some people don't want to just wait for a guide...
    Dont ask for his name, when people found oit wraiths name he got all sorts of abuse. But yes atleast some sort of hint would be nice.

With the Ret Paladins discovering that their appearance requires higher artifact knowledge level, I think it's fairly safe to assume that Outlaw Rogues, Havoc DH and Fire Mages are gonna need it too.

Out of curiousity, anyone know what http://www.wowhead.com/item=140101/a...s=610#comments is? Seems odd that it requires 110 and is the same color as Artifacts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Out of curiousity, anyone know what http://www.wowhead.com/item=140101/a...s=610#comments is? Seems odd that it requires 110 and is the same color as Artifacts.
    This is a good find to be honest. Having it could be one of the unknown pre-requisites.
    Going to pick one up now and head around Suramar and a few other notable places. See if it triggers anything.

EDIT: It seems she was removed, after being unable to find her where she was meant to be I found that the item linked used to be for artifact research. But as it is no longer needed for that, the npc was removed...from the looks of things.

Been looking for days, at first it was fun but after not finding a single clue it is starting to get a bit tedious.
    Last edited by mmoc59a4f29b02; 2016-09-13 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Cannon View Post
    This is a good find to be honest. Having it could be one of the unknown pre-requisites.
    Going to pick one up now and head around Suramar and a few other notable places. See if it triggers anything.

EDIT: It seems she was removed, after being unable to find her where she was meant to be I found that the item linked used to be for artifact research. But as it is no longer needed for that, the npc was removed...from the looks of things.

Been looking for days, at first it was fun but after not finding a single clue it is starting to get a bit tedious.
    RIP hopes and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Cannon View Post

Just confirmed it's fake as well. Was fun speaking Demonic with a bunch of Horde DH's that were there.

Quote Originally Posted by FPS-Cobra View Post
    Dont ask for his name, when people found oit wraiths name he got all sorts of abuse. But yes atleast some sort of hint would be nice.
    Not saying that what they did was a good thing, but maybe he shouldn't of lied how he got it in the first place then cried when people got mad.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPenguin View Post
    Not saying that what they did was a good thing, but maybe he shouldn't of lied how he got it in the first place then cried when people got mad.
    Its an online game we all pay for, he should be able to play the way he wants without the harassment. He could have just ignored people asking about it altogether and he still would have gotten abuse. Its his choice how he handled the situation but people spamming him and the verbal abuse was not warranted. You're acting like people had no other choice but to harass him after he told the truth. Sound logic there. If I were him, I would have just told people I got it off a Duskwatch Mage and been done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Okay this flaming demon skull HAS to be related to the skin. It was added in patch 7 and since the charm no longer works, this is the correct place to start looking I think.

WoD could make sense because it's in another timeline from the Demon Hunters. Might have to go clear Auchindoun later. Perhaps use spectral sight around the place, there could be a hidden demon near or inside the instance.
    My bet would it being related to Azzakel in Auchindoun, it seems to fit. I'll hopefully remember to take a look around there tomorrow when I'm free.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    That was from beta. Previously you had to get 4 books to unlock artifact research and that was one of them.

I Just did Achindoun did Azzakel always play the Black temple soundtrack? This and the Flaming demon skull have to be connected.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGhosty View Post
    I Just did Achindoun did Azzakel always play the Black temple soundtrack? This and the Flaming demon skull have to be connected.
    Well Azzakiel definitely is a flaming demon!

i think a closer look at old world and WOD auchindoun would be good.

doesn't Mannoroth have a flaming skull too? he is also a very arrogant demon, would 'laugh in the face of death'

Also something else I noticed, the tooltip picture on the flaming demon skull is the same 'type' of skull found on the in game weapon skin itself... adding to the fact that they must be connected.
    Last edited by Rankstar; 2016-09-13 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Okay this flaming demon skull HAS to be related to the skin. It was added in patch 7 and since the charm no longer works, this is the correct place to start looking I think.

WoD could make sense because it's in another timeline from the Demon Hunters. Might have to go clear Auchindoun later. Perhaps use spectral sight around the place, there could be a hidden demon near or inside the instance.
    1.) Nowhere has it been said that the charm doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Also something else I noticed, the tooltip picture on the flaming demon skull is the same 'type' of skull found on the in game weapon skin itself... adding to the fact that they must be connected.
    2.) If by "a skull with horns on it," then yeah. They're absolutely the same. Except that the icon is for the warlock ability "Command Demon," and has been in the game for a long time, and the hidden appearance doesn't look like that skull, nor are the horns the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    1.) Nowhere has it been said that the charm doesn't work.

2.) If by "a skull with horns on it," then yeah. They're absolutely the same. Except that the icon is for the warlock ability "Command Demon," and has been in the game for a long time, and the hidden appearance doesn't look like that skull, nor are the horns the same.
    anything positive to add? anything at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyHoops View Post
    Do you have any proof this isn't beta? Maybe something with a date? Or maybe even a character name for them would be helpful.
    No sorry. Not on the screenshot I took with him. The next time I see him i will take a screeny with me doing any emote/toy you suggest if you need the proof.

I will ask him if it is okay if I provide his name and he can give us a hint.

Here is a screen from his armory: i.imgur. com/Z4YvQMX.png

The model does not seem to be loading but it is the icon of the hidden weapon.
    Last edited by mmoc0f06c3c828; 2016-09-13 at 08:20 AM.

could the vault of wardens be related at all? considering master illidan was imprisoned there

Anyone on the PTR with some decent AK that can see if it's gated behind that? It seems the Corrupted Ashbringer skin is gated behind it, might ring true for some of these we haven't seen yet