Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    there is 1 portal in felsoul that takes u into the area that is just like your class hall but didnt find anything in there :S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nejosan View Post
    Anyone tried doing Archaeology in Suramar? The obvious thing might be the archaeology thing next to Candrael.
    there has to be a digsite to be able to use archealogy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Has anyone been around the cave that is to the very south of felsoul hold? I mean the part behind the fel infested area? Two npc's named sunglow around there. Coordinates are 38.10
    I cleared all three Felsoul Hold interior areas earlier. I used Spectral Sight and tried to click on things, in addition to killing all the mobs. Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Not true. If someone was seeking attention they would do exactly this, tell everyone he has it, but not explain how and gloat for however long. If they didn't want attention, they would explain how you get it. Because then everyone would go out and actually do it instead of sending death threats and other stupid stuff.
    let me guess, you believe gamergate was about ethics in games journalism, too?

Deleted
    anyone know the story behind "Elieth"? She lays dead outside of Meredil. Can't seem to find anything tho with spectral guise around her

Deleted
    Hi there, just made an account in order to share a screen and see what you think about it.

imgur. com/ jlv3boI

In the red circle there is a clickable object called Soul Harvester, within it is trapped a Withered Captive and the Soul Harvester is constantly being attacked by bats. When destroyed or activated it respawn very fast. I tried activating it, it frees the withered which then proceed to attack me. It doesn't drop anything.

What do you think about it ? Personally, I believe this is a bug. An object from a quest who somehow didn't go away for some reason. Still, you never know.

Deleted
    Something that is overlooked or ignored. Well I couldn't find if someone has been looting these, but doesn't Nightborne Treasure Chest fit right in? Since they can be outside the city and even in the city.

Cant link since apperantly I'm not allowed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Samm002 View Post
    Hi there, just made an account in order to share a screen and see what you think about it.

imgur. com/ jlv3boI

In the red circle there is a clickable object called Soul Harvester, within it is trapped a Withered Captive and the Soul Harvester is constantly being attacked by bats. When destroyed or activated it respawn very fast. I tried activating it, it frees the withered which then proceed to attack me. It doesn't drop anything.

What do you think about it ? Personally, I believe this is a bug. An object from a quest who somehow didn't go away for some reason. Still, you never know.
    worth investigating, one could assume that the bat downfall and twinshadow are friendly with one another, therefore the bats attacking whatever this object may be, are working for her too.

I agree that Felsoul Hold is probably the place to be... It's supposedly really obvious. The problem is, everything I think of I just think to myself "no that's too complex or hidden to be obvious"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    He is not obligated to do anything. He found it on his own part, and he's nice enough to eventually tell us (supposedly).
    obliged? who is talking about obligation. as decent jhuman being he should tell it and save peoples time. it is like those raiders in wotlk who hide their gear and specs and stats after bosses and wouldn't share tactics. it is the same level of being vile. because waaa, me wunt sum be liek owner of da glaivs fo week mo dan otha felloz, I zo kull. No, it is means and unnecessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he doesn't want to tell us, or give us proper hints instead of "Suramar" that's completely fine, he's not required to do so... but it makes him look really bad and selfish. If I found it, I would give everyone legitimate hints to at least POINT people in the right direction, not just "Suramar"

Death Threats are immature and stupid though... he doesn't deserve all the hateful whispers.

He's selfish for not sharing information though, because once someone who actually figures it out and shares the information, Nay will be known as the "douche that didn't" and the other person will be showered with karma.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    obliged? who is talking about obligation. as decent jhuman being he should tell it and save peoples time. it is like those raiders in wotlk who hide their gear and specs and stats after bosses and wouldn't share tactics. it is the same level of being vile. because waaa, me wunt sum be liek owner of da glaivs fo week mo dan otha felloz, I zo kull. No, it is means and unnecessary.
    You are just jealous and don't understand anything. This has nothing to do with decency. I would not share it either straight away, just give a good hint / zone where to look so that people can still go for it themselves. If you don't want to wait that long, you're just impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    If he doesn't want to tell us, or give us proper hints instead of "Suramar" that's completely fine, he's not required to do so... but it makes him look really bad and selfish. If I found it, I would give everyone legitimate hints to at least POINT people in the right direction, not just "Suramar"

Death Threats are immature and stupid though... he doesn't deserve all the hateful whispers.

He's selfish for not sharing information though, because once someone who actually figures it out and shares the information, Nay will be known as the "douche that didn't" and the other person will be showered with karma.
    And that is on us then, not them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gradingus View Post
    It's a completely optional appearance item that's supposed to be hard to find. Instead of complaining about not being handed the information on a silver platter, why don't you spend time like they did and find it yourself?
    EXACTLY! It doesn't change anything, its not mandatory, its just a skin that is indeed HARD to find. Where is the unique factor and the thrill if tomorrow EVERYONE has it.
    This is literally what blizzard intended with the search.
    Last edited by mmoc87bdcc5ac3; 2016-09-13 at 11:44 PM.

It's a completely optional appearance item that's supposed to be hard to find. Instead of complaining about not being handed the information on a silver platter, why don't you spend time like they did and find it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    He'll also be known as one of the first people who had the weapon appearance, while the "other person" will be forgotten in an instant by 99% of people. That's just how it's always been.

I'm going to start trying to look for this tonight. If anyone finds it though, please use a spoiler tag - I will do so as well.

I want to have this skin just as badly as most of people here. Doesn't mean I am gonna go spam the guy or insult him. He doesn't have to tell me how he found it. And he doesn't want to. Just because you are lazy as f**k doesn't mean all other people are. Some will actually enjoy looking for the answer on their own. It's more rewarding that way. If all you can do is just sit here and complain about Nay not giving the answer, then just go be somewhere else, because you are not helping. You are actually making things far worse and harder for the rest of us.

You seem like the type of person who is mad that rich people have money and won't share it

Deleted
    I, for one, actually don't want anyone to spoil it. I'm glad hes not telling anyone. I rather try to figure it out myself before too many finds it. If you don't like the puzzle then just relax a few days and I'm sure it will be known information on how to get it.

Can you guys open a new thread to discuss the moral ambiguity of nays decision to keep the method a secret.

This thread is to discuss possible theories to obtain the skin. Thank-you in advance.

Found a Note on Felsoul Hold

BEWARE

.st... ...ito.

..cri..... to d.....

<The bottom half of the page is covered in dry blood>.

Probably deciphered as

Astalon traitor?

Sacrificed to demons?

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    Can you guys open a new thread to discuss the moral ambiguity of nays decision to keep the method a secret.

This thread is to discuss possible theories to obtain the skin. Thank-you in advance.
    Seconded!!!
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron90 View Post
    Found a Note on Felsoul Hold

BEWARE

.st... ...ito.

..cri..... to d.....

<The bottom half of the page is covered in dry blood>.

Probably deciphered as

Astalon traitor?

Sacrificed to demons?
    that note isn't only for demon hunters tho, brought my priest friend there and he got the exact same note.