Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Postaldave View Post
    As for the archeology lights, might not need to use arch but rather just follow them, The first one points sort of towards the second, the first is yellow and they second is red, so I figure about twice the distance from the 1st to 2nd, which would put it around the top of the C shape that is suramar city. Makes no sense and a very long shot.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the archeology lights. The archeology lights seem to just be for the archeology quest hub in suramar for when that quests comes around. stormheim and now azsuna have the same little camp with archeology lights that are just the zones archeology quest hub.
    Last edited by vandalx; 2016-09-14 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Honestly folks, I wouldn't listen to or believe a single word that "nay" person says.

They are an attention seeker, nothing more. They could've easily told everyone how it was obtained (if he even realizes it himself, assuming it wasn't another fluke bug). He wants to be a special snowflake and have 15 minutes of fame. Unfortunately he went about it the wrong way and instead of admiration he's getting flames and supposed death threats. The guy just wants attention and he is milking what he has for all it's worth.

I would be genuinely shocked if anything he hinted at as being anywhere close to the truth. What better way to remain a special snowflake than to throw everyone off the path and send them blindly bumbling around doing things that will never yield results? Unless he comes out and says what he did and folks find it to be true and repeatable, I think he's full of it. He either stumbled into it RNG style or it's just another (of many at this point) cases of it being awarded by bug.

Disregard anything he says and just continue searching your own ways like the guy doesn't exist.
    I agree, what if he said it's not in Suramar City just to throw us off? I'm going to go on a slow hunt..
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

You guys are too complex for nothing. "Overlooked" is not "litteral" in his words, it just means it's something / somewhere very frequented, you go often etc.
    But, a requirement (prolly revered farondis) is needed to interact or see it.

Nay just said everyone is putting theories that serve nothing, it's more "simple". So obvious you don't think about it. I myself don't have time to seek and seek and seek but I may give a try.

At a first glance, I would stick to one direction. The necklace should be a remnant of the past (Archeology which would piss me off) or just Candrael has hidden his necklace somewhere / in the overlooked crate (?), hence accusing you of thief when you actually see it.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-14 at 09:39 AM.

Something extremely overlooked would be something that someone also mentioned (and once i looked at his armory, i saw he also had the skin): Treasure maps.
    The thing is that all treasure maps have a "Use" description/interaction. the only thing is that whenever, wherever i press the treasure map, it says "you can't use that yet"

I have read every single piece of available information about this obnoxious "secret" and I have combed ALL of Suramar in every imaginable way. I mean it, I know every single pixel at this point. I've looked in every cave 5+ times, spent hours in every single area and have accessed EVERY seemingly unreachable place in the zone. I've read every quest, spectral sighted every square foot and made a goddamn grid out of the entire zone. I've talked to every NPC, and clicked every clickable thing in existence. We're talking obsessive levels of repetition to just to make sure i couldn't have possibly missed something.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point, but it stopped being fun about 20 hours ago. This is clearly not a secret that is meant to be self-discovered by everyone, which is exactly why I have become increasingly frustrated with this attention-seeking, pretentious troll we know as Nay. Whatever he found, there doesn't appear to be any indication that it can be found in a predictable location, which essentially transforms this from a hunt into a blunder. Perhaps someone will stumble across it by accident(which appears to be what happened to him), but I'm just sitting here staring at my map of Suramar trying to figure out which area I haven't gone through 15 times already.

Edit: just to be clear, I've spent extra time in every conceivably "overlooked" location. I've checked within 500 yards of every single portal and main landmark/place of import at least a dozen times, including the ones that you would think too obvious or a waste of time.
    Last edited by Gosukusan; 2016-09-14 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gosukusan View Post
    I have read every single piece of available information about this obnoxious "secret" and I have combed ALL of Suramar in every imaginable way. I mean it, I know every single pixel at this point. I've looked in every cave 5+ times, spent hours in every single area and have accessed EVERY seemingly unreachable place in the zone. I've read every quest, spectral sighted every square foot and made a goddamn grid out of the entire zone. I've talked to every NPC, and clicked every clickable thing in existence. We're talking obsessive levels of repetition to just to make sure i couldn't have possibly missed something.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point, but it stopped being fun about 20 hours ago. This is clearly not a secret that is meant to be self-discovered by everyone, which is exactly why I have become increasingly frustrated with this attention-seeking, pretentious troll we know as Nay. Whatever he found, there doesn't appear to be any indication that it can be found in a predictable location, which essentially transforms this from a hunt into a blunder. Perhaps someone will stumble across it by accident(which appears to be what happened to him), but I'm just sitting here staring at my map of Suramar trying to figure out which area I haven't gone through 15 times already.
    Have you also checked while in the Withered Army Training scenario ?

Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    Have you also checked while in the Withered Army Training scenario ?
    Yeah the "Lens" to make treasures hidden revealed could be the trick. I though about it from the start but I just got last time the lens, so I'll give a shot tonight when quest repop.

Deleted
    The discord chat some of us were using to put ideas together for finding the charm has been absolutely destroyed, derailed past redemption.
    Is there another one that is actively trying to find it? I'd be happy to help out on there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Yeah the "Lens" to make treasures hidden revealed could be the trick. I though about it from the start but I just got last time the lens, so I'll give a shot tonight when quest repop.
    The Lens make you able to see a hidden treasure chest in the scenario, available to anyone. Seems unlikely.

Got it yesterday so, we'll see anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    Something extremely overlooked would be something that someone also mentioned (and once i looked at his armory, i saw he also had the skin): Treasure maps.
    The thing is that all treasure maps have a "Use" description/interaction. the only thing is that whenever, wherever i press the treasure map, it says "you can't use that yet"
    Fact is I have nearly of treasures of Suramar already, but have the Map also. Will explore it tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    No dice on Blood-Thane Lucard. Not even targetable without the quest.

Checking Helheim.
    I checked Helheim in all aspects, every corners. Nothing. Even the "Worthy Sould Fragment" was my first ideas to make it pair with "Deathwalker" (and I think it's the best we can find to get near the term in Legion for now). At 10 stacks, I tried to go to Helya. I noticed she targets you ONLY if you /kneel on her altar ... but nothing after it.

I honestly think the "Deathwalker" is just that the weapon is meant to kill souls and lead them to the redemption by so ... just nothing particular related to how to get them... cause let's be serious: the skin on a fucking bat ? xD lel. Why ?

I'm thinking seriously it's very simple but you have to persist in Suramar exploration to find it.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-14 at 10:23 AM.

guys i just found out that both candrael and downfall have exactly 10392k health.Nay said it was a pretty obvious thing to find so their health may be coords

Deleted
    I am most likely miles off here but has anybody tried to shoot downfall with a fel cannon? It seems quite a simple obvious thing, which may lead to finding the Charm? I would try myself but I am at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    Earlier a lot of people were putting a lot of thought into Candrael's name, but what about the name "Downfall"?

noun
    1. a loss of power, prosperity, or status:

"the crisis led to the downfall of the government"

We know it's in Suramar. What area in Suramar was victim to a downfall?
    all of it if you have been reading the quest dialogue. lol.

the name downfall is probably just a reference to the fact if you mess up, you fall down. but it could also just be referring to the demise of the original owner of the blades, as this demon now has them. probably ate the person.
    Last edited by the boar; 2016-09-14 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post
    all of it if you have been reading the quest dialogue. lol.
    moonguard stronghold?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipseh View Post
    I am most likely miles off here but has anybody tried to shoot downfall with a fel cannon? It seems quite a simple obvious thing, which may lead to finding the Charm? I would try myself but I am at work.
    Yeah, with different cannons. Best one to aim at it is the cannon at the northern end of the area, right near where the path goes up. Shots just go through it.

Quote Originally Posted by ayazha View Post
    Yeah, with different cannons. Best one to aim at it is the cannon at the northern end of the area, right near where the path goes up. Shots just go through it.
    what about their health? they both have 10392k health

Quote Originally Posted by Chipseh View Post
    tried it. He is positioned in a way that none of the fel cannons can hit him due to restricted firing range and angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Tbh, no.
    It shouldn't freaking even BE up for debate. There is NO law orrule that states a person has to share a secret they find in the game. None, WHAT-SO-EVER. Nothing in Blizzards Terms of service or anything. If said person wishes to keep it a secret forever they have the damn right to and ANYone who even DARES to send them death threats are disgusting people who should be perma banned for life from this game.

If they want to share it the instant they find it that would ALSO be up to them. It's THEIR choice. There is no "moral ambiguity" in this.
    Indeed it is. Just as it is our choice to label him a selfish ass for doing so.

I don't even like the appearance but I have to shake my head at the people defending someone being a jerk.

Deleted
    This felbat, Soul harvester and Captive withered are what's taunting me. I think it was mentioned earlier as well and somebody suggested that it's a bugged interaction from a quest or something. But this isn't part of any quest in Felsoul hold as far as i know. Not to mention that messing with the object by killing them causes them to respawn over and over again and the felbat always comes to attack the soul harvester as well. They are conveniently right under Candrael's nose as well but.. no matter how i mess with them, nothing special happens.

Look at candrael's health,its the same as downfall's maybe they are coords?