Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I don't think drop is the only thing I would check. I'd go look around and see if you can find anything on the ground.

When I'm done working I think I want to try to look into the Fallen Illidari more.
    Fallen illidari has been debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    Fallen illidari has been debunked.
    Really? Where?

If that map is of Suramar...it most resembles the isles past Jandvik.

but one arrow points to Stormheim the other to just Jandvik. And the last X to that sunken ship in the water...

Though a sunken ship is a good place to hide treasure...

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stop with the Boon of the Gemseeker. I am 99.99% sure that it has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    If that map is of Suramar...it most resembles the isles past Jandvik.

but one arrow points to Stormheim the other to just Jandvik. And the last X to that sunken ship in the water...

Though a sunken ship is a good place to hide treasure...
    I interestingly had a hunch it might be related to the Blood-Thane (the vampire Vrykul) in Stormheim. Because of 'Deathwalker' and the flavor text mentioning the long dead master is thirsty for blood. But I went and checked it out, and you can't interact with him, and nothing obvious pops up with Spectral Sight.

that map has been debunked a couple times already

Really? Where?
    2 discords have debunked it. The main one and I believe the german one

Deleted
    Champions of the Horde and the Alliance stormed through the Dark Portal to stave off the Burning Legion's assault. They confronted members of the Shadow Council and stole the Book of Fel Names, breaking the enchantments that had held it in place.

This would prove to be Varedis's downfall.
    Twinblades of the Deceiver, Part Six
    On a bit of a wild goose, I went to check Shadow Labyrinth with spectral sight, but couldn't find a thing. Also killed Varendis outside Black Temple and checked his surroundings with spectral sight. Nada.

Not bored enough to go do Altruis' questline in Nagrand for the Book of Fel Names quest. I refuse to think Blizzard would force us to do old content quests

Deleted
    Anything new regarding the Soul Harvester clickable item I posted yesterday ? Or is it really just a bug ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enitzu View Post
    2 discords have debunked it. The main one and I believe the german one
    Someone saying something isn't true isn't debunked. That requires facts, not what someone said. I'm not sure we should trust them honestly. Like I said, nothing against them personally, I just don't know them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    What are you talking about? when was the last time any asian guild cleared Heroic/Mythic world first? Deathwing was the last time and that's 3 expansions ago, Paragon and Method never released their videos until 4-5 guilds had cleared it.
    but the guilds who were second released. so yeah, you can blame rank first autists for lack of empathy. paragon amd method were known for being scum who hide their talents and such. so here is no surprise.

Deleted
    I asked about it earlier today as well but got no responses. It seems that there really is something though. It's not part of any quest line in the place either, right? And it just doesn't seem like a bug because the scenario with the withered, crystal and felbat repeats as soon as you kill the crystal or the withered. I don't know.. it feels like it's something but no matter what i tried to do with them, nothing happened.

Someone saying something isn't true isn't debunked. That requires facts, not what someone said. I'm not sure we should trust them honestly. Like I said, nothing against them personally, I just don't know them.
    The model is one of the Illidari adepts used in class hall missions

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there should be a hidden appearance that matches the look of Illidan's warglaives from WCIII... Panda faces and all.

Deleted
    Tried a bunch of things too. Even brought both mob on Candrael to see if she would attack them but nothing. Weird. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    but the guilds who were second released. so yeah, you can blame rank first autists for lack of empathy. paragon amd method were known for being scum who hide their talents and such. so here is no surprise.
    Second? now I know that are talking about something you have no clue about, the second guild was usually Method or Paragon as they have been competing for 3 exp, and the third guild never released it either, Para and method waited until 4-5 guilds had cleared it and their videos where the first ones.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I'm going to spend a lot of time dead later lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could Downfall actually be her twin - corrupted into a demonic bat form? Is there something that needs to be done to Downfall himself to cause the locket to drop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Second? now I know that are talking about something you have no clue about, the second guild was usually Method or Paragon as they have been competing for 3 exp, and the third guild never released it either, Para and method waited until 4-5 guilds had cleared it and their videos where the first ones.
    nope, I remember clearly some guil;d releasing video just after the kill, don't know if 3 or 4, the fact is that they were healthy minded people who did not suck air and puff. and as I have said para and method were toxic cancer growths, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    I asked about it earlier today as well but got no responses. It seems that there really is something though. It's not part of any quest line in the place either, right? And it just doesn't seem like a bug because the scenario with the withered, crystal and felbat repeats as soon as you kill the crystal or the withered. I don't know.. it feels like it's something but no matter what i tried to do with them, nothing happened.
    Where is that Whitered/felbat?