Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Where is that Whitered/felbat?
    imgur. com/ jlv3boI

There you go

I did that quest last night with the whithered and the crystal and the bat. I'm pretty sure that it exists to constantly aggo the bats so you can kill them for the leather scrap quest items.

@Annie Mee and @Torched

Please drop it or move to a different thread.

This is a discussion about HOW to obtain the Hidden Artifact Appearance not WHY people should share how they got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Someone saying something isn't true isn't debunked. That requires facts, not what someone said. I'm not sure we should trust them honestly. Like I said, nothing against them personally, I just don't know them.
    You're of course welcome to pursue it. I would do the same if I hadn't spent hours upon hours in that area grinding and never seen anything like this. Personally, I prefer to test things out myself but when I have numerous people saying it's bogus I tend to not bother with it.

fallen illidari?? there are tons like in black temple or its surrounding areas. ill check there

Deleted
    where does it confirm?....

this was to a post that someone deleted. Stating that it is gated after AK5? any news about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god... Posted in a forum from Nay's guildy:

Guildy who obtained an currently unobtainable artifact skin, due to a bug on EU servers, chatted with a senior GM. He told him most skins are locked behind AK lvl 5.

You can believe it or not, it's the truth. Happened 5 minutes ago, we're in TS3.
    I'll probably have some proof later. It's the DH havoc artifact.

Quoted from wow forums: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...977519?page=11

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    Oh god... Posted in a forum from Nay's guildy:

Guildy who obtained an currently unobtainable artifact skin, due to a bug on EU servers, chatted with a senior GM. He told him most skins are locked behind AK lvl 5.

You can believe it or not, it's the truth. Happened 5 minutes ago, we're in TS3.
    I'll probably have some proof later. It's the DH havoc artifact.

Quoted from wow forums: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...977519?page=11
    Just read that on the official forum thread. This begs to question how Nay actually got it.

I'm currently awaiting completion of my 3rd artifact knowledge, so it will be another two weeks before I would be able to test. IF this is true of course. Seems really odd to me that they would hide it behind Artifact knowledge when several of the hidden skins are not.

If that's true... yuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    Just read that on the official forum thread. This begs to question how Nay actually got it.

I'm currently awaiting completion of my 3rd artifact knowledge, so it will be another two weeks before I would be able to test. IF this is true of course. Seems really odd to me that they would hide it behind Artifact knowledge when several of the hidden skins are not.
    I really hope it isn't case tho, I would understand the flame skin that will be added later and others would be that high in the AK list, if this is true I kinda feel more for Nay :P this will bring out the torches and pitchforks and people will jump on him even more for "wasting" their time.

I think I'm probably about 2 weeks way from that then as I'm about to finish #3 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Federals View Post
    Have you also checked while in the Withered Army Training scenario ?
    Yes. VERY thoroughly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chipseh View Post
    I am most likely miles off here but has anybody tried to shoot downfall with a fel cannon? It seems quite a simple obvious thing, which may lead to finding the Charm? I would try myself but I am at work.
    Tried it. No go

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post

Not to me, this is the ONLY gating blizzard could do to avoid crazy gamers to find it quick .

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    Do you guys run up to random people on the street and ask them for money just because they have some and then get nasty and call names when they say no? Just wondering...
    Not even remotely similar. No one is asking for anything of tangible value and, in fact, no one was asking for anything at all. It was discovered he had the appearance and instead of just staying out of it, he decided to lead people on with "hints" that may or may not be accurate. He clearly likes the attention and is toying with people. I wouldn't have cared in the slightest if he had just ignored everyone and not said a word. He's milking it and he knows it.

And to think of it...I dont think they found it on Beta for a few weeks either...so AK5 probably was already acquired for them too and they never even considered it.

Confirmed Nay got it via a bug. It's AK gated.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Confirmed Nay got it via a bug. It's AK gated.
    ...Really?

I hope we get an official blue post soon on this. It's cool if you want to put a puzzle in the game for people to figure out, but if it's gated behind a time lock I feel they should be transparent about that - or you get people wasting like hours upon hours of their life.

Here is Nay's post on Discord:

NAANAAAA - Today at 3:47 PM
    Hey people, so just to clear things up here too!

A Senior GM talked to me like half an hour ago. I got the Skin removed due to the charm! shouldnt be obtainable yet! It was a bug somehow and thats how i could finish the !@#$ to get the skin!
    This GM is going to make a Statement in my Post on the Demon Hunter Forum this night or tomorrow!