Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So Nay literally l¡e to us. In our face. Great.

Looks like most of us got trolled pretty hard, but at least we can rest easy for a bit for now, right?

what a scumbag thing to do if its really gated he hes basically been lying the last two days.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    He didn't lie if he didn't know it was a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I originally felt bad people were harassing him. Now... not so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    That's a fair point.

LOL at the retards who defended Nay
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Fair enough. See you guys in 9-10 days(I just get the AK3).

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    So Nay literally l¡e to us. In our face. Great.
    I have no idea, but on the flip side, he could actually be telling the truth. Very well could have gotten the skin through a bug and didn't even realize it. I'm not saying this is the case, and I'm not saying it's not the case. I personally think no one should try to defend him, or say that he lied, because doing either would be completely baseless. Just leave the guy alone.

At this point, I am inclined to believe the drop is locked behind AK. It honestly makes the most sense. It would explain why no one has found it yet, and it also confirms everything all of the GMs have been saying that it is in the game, and that it's locked behind a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    I have no idea, but on the flip side, he could actually be telling the truth. Very well could have gotten the skin through a bug and didn't even realize it. I'm not saying this is the case, and I'm saying it's not the case. I personally think no one should try to defend him, or say that he lied, because doing either would be completely baseless.

At this point, I am inclined to believe the drop is locked behind AK. It honestly makes the most sense. It would explain why no one has found it yet, and it also confirms everything all of the GMs have been saying that it is in the game, and that it's locked behind a requirement.
    Dude he came on to the demon hunter discord to openly mock people because he knew how to get it when it unlocks and we don't. I have have had shits with more worth than him.

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Dude he came on to the demon hunter discord to openly mock people because he knew how to get it when it unlocks and we don't. I have have had shits with more worth than him.
    I'm well aware of everything he said in discord. It also appears that the point of my last post was missed entirely.

Everyone needs to stop beating the dead horse that is Nay.

How is it Nay's fault? It's a bug in blizzard's code not him. He just accidentally stumbled over it when some random combination of blizzard spaghetti flagged him as eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    I'm well aware of everything he said in discord. It also appears that the point of my last post was missed entirely.

beating the dead horse that is Nay.

dead horse ... Nay.

NEIGH

NAANAAAA - Today at 4:06 PM
    yes i got the charm due to a bug i didnt know of. but after all your reactions AGAIN, why should i tell you the way i got all that stuff, since its the legit way as soon as the gating is gone
    From Nay himself. Don't believe shit that guy has to say. Move on and forget about that guy

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

beating the dead horse that is Nay.

dead horse ... Nay.

NEIGH
    I can genuinely say....f*** me, I set that up without even realizing it.

Seriously though people, everyone needs to stop littering these threads with posts about the guy. What's done is done, and continuing to talk about it is doing absolutely nothing constructive.

You know what's really unfortunate about all of this?

Throughout this thread, I feel like we've come up with some really interesting and creative ideas on how to obtain this item. If someone just got bugged and got it that easily... I think we're all going to be utterly disappointed by the real way to acquire this. So much time and thought for most likely an extremely easy item to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    You know what's really unfortunate about all of this?

Throughout this thread, I feel like we've come up with some really interesting and creative ideas on how to obtain this item. If someone just got bugged and got it that easily... I think we're all going to be utterly disappointed by the real way to acquire this. So much time and thought for most likely an extremely easy item to obtain.
    Thats the beauty of it though, kinda like how we did all kind of weird shit to get the ashbringer back in the day. Love that blizzard did it for the hidden apperance for the corrupted one

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    How is it Nay's fault? It's a bug in blizzard's code not him. He just accidentally stumbled over it when some random combination of blizzard spaghetti flagged him as eligible.
    He made the choice to troll people. That was his fault.

Apparently Nay has had his skin removed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Apparently Nay has had his skin removed
    So - Nay has been flayed?

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    He made the choice to troll people. That was his fault.
    Sorry that you don't consider his hints real hints. Limiting things to Suramar, outside the city and not in the Vykruul area greatly cutdown our search area. Before that people were talking about going through WoD and BC content to find things.

If the community was as bad as it was to him to you would you tell them anything?