Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartayk View Post
    another demon hunter claiming to have found the charm not sure if you guys have been reading the warcraft forums as well. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9137842?page=2
    I'm getting excited, 3rd time... Let's hope that's not for nothing this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Breimann View Post
    Attempted to /charm Candrael Twinshadow. Attempt was unsuccessful, subject remained staring blankly into Felsoul Hold.
    I used the Crystalline Eye of Undravius earlier today while looking at her.

Interestingly; she didn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    I used the Crystalline Eye of Undravius earlier today while looking at her.

Interestingly; she didn't change.
    So the DH who has the charm says it got it from the original way killing moonmages !? Dafuck is that magic that doesn't make it drop for all the people farming them far more !? Oo...

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    So the DH who has the charm says it got it from the original way killing moonmages !? Dafuck is that magic that doesn't make it drop for all the people farming them far more !? Oo...
    I think it might actually just be a random drop in Suramar afterall. The problem is there's probably ALSO some prerequisite we gotta fulfill before it'll drop. I've been trying to recreate Helenora's steps, but I can't seem to have it drop.

That said, even with the Charm, she wasn't able to talk to Candrael to initiate the fight with Downfall, so even she might not have filled out the requirements and might've only gotten the Charm drop at all due to another bug.

... Christ our Hidden is buggy and esoteric.

I notice he's got 200 WQ completed... I'm far from it cause of my normal playtime but everyone who farmed had this done before ?

Other facts:
    - Nightfalled revered
    - Valar'jar revered
    - All explore done
    - Against that fucking Archeology quests started with the eye, at 790+
    - Achievement "The Deathstalker" title
    - Leyline completed
    - "Tehd & Marius' Excellent Adventure" completed (?)
    - All storyline other than Good Sumaritan done
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-17 at 12:47 PM.

I went back to farm in Suramar City again today but decided to focus on Moonmages, I've come to release there is only 5 static spots these guys spawn. 3 in one court yard and 2 in another. I have seen some out side of these spots but randomly.

If it really does drop from these NPC's and the drop rate has been reduced to 0.001 or something insane I could see why no ones really come across it yet. When I was farming Suramar City at the start of this horrible journey it was no where near the moonmages. I spent a little while farming them this afternoon but having only 5 to kill was very tiduous, so I'm killing Disturbed Apparitions at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceDanger View Post
    I went back to farm in Suramar City again today but decided to focus on Moonmages, I've come to release there is only 5 static spots these guys spawn. 3 in one court yard and 2 in another. I have seen some out side of these spots but randomly.

If it really does drop from these NPC's and the drop rate has been reduced to 0.001 or something insane I could see why no ones really come across it yet. When I was farming Suramar City at the start of this horrible journey it was no where near the moonmages. I spent a little while farming them this afternoon but having only 5 to kill was very tiduous, so I'm killing Disturbed Apparitions at the moment.
    The drop rate hasn't been reduced to being that low and no hidden artifact is that difficult to obtain, least of all from a drop that has a next to non-existent droprate.

There are a ton of Dh's, that had a ton of good ideas and none have worked out, and any DH that has obtained these skins and charms have had them revoked or, like this person, have been unable to do anything with it. I have basically all of what that person has done with the charm

It could be that it's time gated, in which case I think it's incredibly stupid. All of these great ideas only to gate it behind something, most likely, ridiculously simple and basic. To be honest I've already become tired of all of this ridiculousness to find it and don't care anymore.
    Last edited by Malygaa; 2016-09-17 at 05:04 PM.

I notice he's got 200 WQ completed... I'm far from it cause of my normal playtime but everyone who farmed had this done before ?

Other facts:
    - Nightfalled revered
    - Valar'jar revered
    - All explore done
    - Against that fucking Archeology quests started with the eye, at 790+
    - Leyline completed
    - "Tehd & Marius' Excellent Adventure" completed (?)
    - All storyline other than Good Sumaritan done
    I've done all that, aside from the 790 Archaeology and Deathstalker title.
    And I've farmed quite a bit - nothing yet.

Deleted
    I am reasonably sure that this particular fact can be safely ignored as that there is no way Blizzard would gate it behind an Alliance only, Draenor garrison achievement.

Deleted
    I doubt it has to do with archeology, only thing I could think of would be like the different color, I doubt you will get the hidden apperance from Archeology :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pootiiee View Post
    I believe people have tried Telanor, but have they tried while using the ancient mana consumable? The consumable turns you into a spirit with increased movement speed and haste. So you are dead and fast...deathwalker?
    What is this that you're talking about?

Deleted
    Ok so, first time posting on this forum, excuse me if this has been brought up before.
    Did anyone else notice when killing Moon Mages and then using Spectral Sight that their corpses are marked orange, instead of red?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrantik View Post
    Ok so, first time posting on this forum, excuse me if this has been brought up before.
    Did anyone else notice when killing Moon Mages and then using Spectral Sight that their corpses are marked orange, instead of red?
    Every mob that is in your target is going to be orange while you're using the vision.

I would love it if it had to do something like have the cursed vision of sargeras (Black Temple Illidan loot, head item piece that let you detect demons on the minimap) equiped and then using spectral sight to spot a special demon or something. Hmm

Something else i noticed is upon beating Illidan in BT, you can chose not to give the final blow (while he is in front of Maev), showing your alliegance. Would be cool if it was related to that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I would love it if it had to do something like have the cursed vision of sargeras (Black Temple Illidan loot, head item piece that let you detect demons on the minimap) equiped and then using spectral sight to spot a special demon or something. Hmm

Something else i noticed is upon beating Illidan in BT, you can chose not to give the final blow (while he is in front of Maev), showing your alliegance. Would be cool if it was related to that as well.
    wait, theres a thing where you don't kill illidan now?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    wait, theres a thing where you don't kill illidan now?
    There always was, after Maiev finishes her speech about how Illidan is beaten you have to hit him one more time to finish him off, otherwise he'll be on his knees forever. It's nothing new and nothing special.

I'm going to be so mad if the method to get it is the same as the one in the beta ( random drop from Suramar ) but it's just gated behind AK and we don't know.

What if it's found by using Skaggldrynk?

You enter the spirit realm, giving the imbiber invisibility for 18s.

When you do the alchemy quest.. you have to use the potion to actually *see* the hidden boss room lock/rune w/e it was in VotW.

Well.. it's guise of the deathwalker right? Deathwalker? Spirit realm?

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    What is this that you're talking about?
    In Telanor, there are spirit fonts or some thing that you click on (can't remember the exact name). You spend 25-50 ancient mana (can't remember the exact amount) and get turned into a spirit for 2 minutes. While in spirit form, you get 10% increased movement speed and 10% haste. Seems weird to transform you AND give a buff. Most of the other consumables are just a buff.

Have we heard anything from Blizzard if this is available to be unlocked right now or do we need a certain level of AK?

Anyone try killing all of the hidden (guise) demons?

Dalaran Main Street Lord Adder Patrolling
    Dalaran Main Street Armond Thaco Patrolling
    Aszuna Shackle's Den Horkus 56.29 , 59.66
    Val'Sharah Bradensbrook Maxwell Caprina 41.91 , 60.05
    Val'Sharah Temple of Elune Astry Fallenbough 53.48 , 54.64 (Ocasionally patrolling)
    Highmountain Nesingwary Dareer 39.80 , 52.46
    Highmountain Thunder Totem Holk the Wanderer 39.31 , 58.49
    Highmountain Sylvan Falls Malefica 32.83 , 66.47
    Stormheim Dreadwake Landing Beastmaster Claud + Warbat Patrolling
    Stormheim Greywatch Houndmaster Payne + Dogs Patrolling
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2016-09-18 at 08:19 AM.