Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    There always was, after Maiev finishes her speech about how Illidan is beaten you have to hit him one more time to finish him off, otherwise he'll be on his knees forever. It's nothing new and nothing special.
    I thought he meant there was a special interaction if you're a DH
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

So, on the other topic with DHs (which are 2) dropping the charm, we have an "affirmation" from them it's a random drop from WQ in Suramar city ...
    If it's the case and only AK5 make you drop the skin on Downfall after, it's pretty disappointing...
    I guess the drop it's tied to AK4 and or revered nightfallen, 200 WQ completed.

"it showed as the reward for the quest alongside the normal reward"
    => Never saw any extra rewards for WQs. Didn't even know it was possible. => Grain of salt again... Black mages will get our skin !
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-18 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodianni View Post
    I'm going to be so mad if the method to get it is the same as the one in the beta ( random drop from Suramar ) but it's just gated behind AK and we don't know.
    TBH I think that nothing has changed from beta and nobody noticed the AK gate because we all had 10+ and we're just wasting our time here
    Why whould they change it, when there's more important stuff to work on?

Deleted
    Sup guys.
    So after all the drama and "information" we got, I actually wanted to give it a try to contact a GM and ask him about the appearance. And lo and behold he made a quite interesting statement

BUT remember, always take it with a grain of salt. He could always be misinformed or just be talking out of his ass.

http: // imgur.com/ a/ HL97H

I roughly translated the most important quotes:

1.) First of all he told me that GM's are not allowed to give specific information about how to aquire the hidden artifact appearances and that you have to find it on your own (obviously)

2.) He then proceeds to tell me that "there are already some demon hunters who have unlocked 2 hidden appearances" immediately followed by

3.) "So it is working and they are obtainable (right now)"
    So here I am not sure what he means with "Some already unlocked 2 appearances" does he mean both the tank hidden app and the havoc one, or 2 recolors of the havoc one?

Again, take it with a grain of salt. I don't know if that information is actually legit, I just wanted to share those news with you guys.

Edit: Had to edit out my name.
    Last edited by mmoc61c423cf7f; 2016-09-18 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwalker View Post
    Sup guys.
    So after all the drama and "information" we got, I actually wanted to give it a try to contact a GM and ask him about the appearance. And lo and behold he made a quite interesting statement

BUT remember, always take it with a grain of salt. He could always be misinformed or just be talking out of his ass.

http: // imgur.com/ a/ HL97H

I roughly translated the most important quotes:

1.) First of all he told me that GM's are not allowed to give specific information about how to aquire the hidden artifact appearances and that you have to find it on your own (obviously)

2.) He then proceeds to tell me that "there are already some demon hunters who have unlocked 2 hidden appearances" immediately followed by

3.) "So it is working and they are obtainable (right now)"
    So here I am not sure what he means with "Some already unlocked 2 appearances" does he mean both the tank hidden app and the havoc one, or 2 recolors of the havoc one?

Again, take it with a grain of salt. I don't know if that information is actually legit, I just wanted to share those news with you guys.

Edit: Had to edit out my name.
    Like most GMs lately he's probably clueless and referring to the people who didn't get it the right way. I can't tell you how many GMs now a days just go to wowhead for information and/or give you a copy paste directly to wowhead. Even when your ticket has nothing to do with wowhead.

I can confirm that when it comes to certain secrets (which blizzard is highly proud of now) GMs have a very clear guide to what to tell people and how things work.

~BUT OMG SOMEONE GOT IT DAY1 FROM GM~ ye, people make mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    So, on the other topic with DHs (which are 2) dropping the charm, we have an "affirmation" from them it's a random drop from WQ in Suramar city ...
    If it's the case and only AK5 make you drop the skin on Downfall after, it's pretty disappointing...

"it showed as the reward for the quest alongside the normal reward"
    => Never saw any extra rewards for WQs. Didn't even know it was possible. => Grain of salt again... Black mages will get our skin !
    No screenshots of the world quest (who wouldn't do that IF knowing alot of DHs are hunting the damn charm as it seems he is part of the "hunting community") nor screenshot of the item in his inventory... Sorry, I don't believe it and you shouldn't either.

EDIT: Unfortunately I cannot post on US-Forums because this is just another troll

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    I am at AK3, 14k/21k with Nightfallen and over 500 WQ completed (got the achievement for it) ... still no drop.

Will get to AK4 in 1 day and if anything, I hope that's the trigger.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im just gonna find new ways to aggravate the fuck out of the guy that has it but wont tell us.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Im just gonna find new ways to aggravate the fuck out of the guy that has it but wont tell us.
    Nobody has it.

The only people who had obtained it had them as a result of bugs and it was removed from them.

But in other news I fully support annoying the hell out of Nay because he is a sack of crap. That child obtained it through illegitimate means and knew it, it's why he wouldn't tell anyone anything. He just wanted to shake it in front of the community's face and gloat, then it was removed from him because the idiot never thought about being reported for it.

I can promise you 100%, the first day it becomes actually obtainable there will be posts here and on wowhead with steps on how to get it. It just isn't obtainable at the moment. It's gated behind something. It is impossible no one has figured out how to get it if it is truly obtainable right this second, literally impossible. The DAY it becomes obtainable we'll see all the information posted because tons of people will get it immediately.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Nobody has it.

The only people who had obtained it had them as a result of bugs and it was removed from them.

But in other news I fully support annoying the hell out of Nay because he is a sack of crap. That child obtained it through illegitimate means and knew it, it's why he wouldn't tell anyone anything. He just wanted to shake it in front of the community's face and gloat, then it was removed from him because the idiot never thought about being reported for it.

I can promise you 100%, the first day it becomes actually obtainable there will be posts here and on wowhead with steps on how to get it. It just isn't obtainable at the moment. It's gated behind something. It is impossible no one has figured out how to get it if it is truly obtainable right this second, literally impossible. The DAY it becomes obtainable we'll see all the information posted because tons of people will get it immediately.
    "I got it on beta for my 1st wq kill in felsoul. Was just a drop not a reward" on US.
    Another "child" ? Which would means 3 childs on a troll low IQ wagon

I made a chart wich tries to elaborate a "model" with the big picture for hidden skins for all classes. The models that seems to be for merely everyone is:
    1) 1 or 2 skins obtainable right now (in our case it would be vengeance one) / Order Hall start / with reputation revered item gating
    2) 1 skin with gating
    2.1) Emerald Nightmare
    2.2) 1 skin with world bosses gating
    2.3) AK

Merely all classes have at least ONE skin of the first phase (later skins later on) they don't know how to get and still a mystery. The model suggests, since we only have 2 skins (of the first phase), one of them should be gated indeed behind 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3 cases.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-09-19 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    talk about saying things you have no idea about vanilla there where plenty of things we didnt know about.

Get to old ironforge, BRD attunement(had to be dead inside of molten span to get the quest)

and i will not continue these are small things and few things of all the things, fact is there where no "Ptr" like today or data mining back then.

Thats why they stayed a secret and you used thottbot as help, back before wowhead didnt even exist.
    I was in the original beta so yea I do know a thing or 2 about it. BRD attunement was not known in beta because it wasn't in the game at beta. Getting to old IF wasn't supposed to be known as it was basically a hack to get in. Relevant things that were in game were known because we took the time to find them. There may not have been datamining like there is today but imo that made the game a lot more fun. Being able to know how to do things before you even get to them kind of takes the fun out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by beerhug View Post
    I am at AK3, 14k/21k with Nightfallen and over 500 WQ completed (got the achievement for it) ... still no drop.

Will get to AK4 in 1 day and if anything, I hope that's the trigger.
    If hidden appearances are AK-gated, it would likely be on an odd-level when you get a new page in your artifact book, with that page having a clue that you "needed" in order to start the search.

Deleted
    the hidden appearance for feral ( at least the first stage ) was gated behind AK4, which I personally got today on my DH. I am not much of a tester so I don't want to kill npcs for 5h or search all of suramar again but maybe we will get new information soonish

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflare View Post
    the hidden appearance for feral ( at least the first stage ) was gated behind AK4, which I personally got today on my DH. I am not much of a tester so I don't want to kill npcs for 5h or search all of suramar again but maybe we will get new information soonish
    You don't have to, if AK4 is enough you only have to kill Downfall, according to one of the GM answers posted here it should drop even without the charm when the hidden critera is met.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    You don't have to, if AK4 is enough you only have to kill Downfall, according to one of the GM answers posted here it should drop even without the charm when the hidden critera is met.
    Well then, that's not it. I hit AK4 about 20 minutes back and went to Suramar. Candrael still won't talk to me and Downfall dropped nothing after I killed it anyway.
    Neither did any of the other mobs I killed in the Felsoul Hold area, although to be fair I only spent 10 minutes there killing mobs so that's hardly comprehensive.

according to one of the GM answers posted here it should drop even without the charm when the hidden critera is met.
    That could just mean "Its okay if once you get the charm you lose it"

I got AK4 today and killed Downfall but no loot (glided from Highmountain to get to him).

While waiting for Loramus to do a class hall upgrade he randomly said something that caught my eye "While Razelikh is not privy to the Legion's Current plans, he does know a great deal of magic that can give us an edge." Omw to blasted lands to see if something happens
    SS for proof http://puu.sh/rhwYh/354eec656a.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zona View Post
    While waiting for Loramus to do a class hall upgrade he randomly said something that caught my eye "While Razelikh is not privy to the Legion's Current plans, he does know a great deal of magic that can give us an edge." Omw to blasted lands to see if something happens
    SS for proof
    That go anywhere or was it also a dead end?