Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JonStatiK View Post
    I killed him 4 times and never got the drop. I think they've fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    Killed him without the charm and got the drop, now I feel silly. -_-
    interesting... can i ask which region you guys play on?

Jon, apart from some obscure bug or regional drop variation (which seems very unlikely but not impossible i guess) the fact you're AK15 i'm gonna make an educated guess that you have been killing a lot of mobs in suramar in your time, perhaps the charm is somewhere in your bank already and you need to talk to thingy or have it on you to get the drop?

idk - if you're certain you don't have the charm already (which seems like the worst rng ever) and downfall aint dropping the thing, it might be worth opening a ticket and asking a GM.. they might give you the copy+paste "go read community forums for tips we can't help" nonsense so maybe direct them to your post in this forum specifically (perma-link via the #postnumber in the top right) and insist that you feel like something is bugged.. hopefully they can at least let you know if something has gone wrong somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by the boar View Post

Jon, apart from some obscure bug or regional drop variation (which seems very unlikely but not impossible i guess) the fact you're AK15 i'm gonna make an educated guess that you have been killing a lot of mobs in suramar in your time, perhaps the charm is somewhere in your bank already and you need to talk to thingy or have it on you to get the drop?

idk - if you're certain you don't have the charm already (which seems like the worst rng ever) and downfall aint dropping the thing, it might be worth opening a ticket and asking a GM.. they might give you the copy+paste "go read community forums for tips we can't help" nonsense so maybe direct them to your post in this forum specifically (perma-link via the #postnumber in the top right) and insist that you feel like something is bugged.. hopefully they can at least let you know if something has gone wrong somewhere
    I'm east coast USA

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I jumped down/glided from Dalaran, killed Downfall, got the drop. EU Server, maybe 2 weeks ago (AK 10 or such back then).

Deleted
    Just glide-guided a guildy of mine to downfall, right after he popped the AK5 scroll.

Got the drop, I did not interact with Downfall or him whatsoever.

(edit)
    a thing I need to add: It seems IF YOU HAVE THE CHARM you absolutely need to use the proper way.
    It then does not work if you keep the item in the bank and glide to him.
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2016-11-21 at 01:14 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    I jumped down/glided from Dalaran, killed Downfall, got the drop. EU Server, maybe 2 weeks ago (AK 10 or such back then).
    Is that even possible? I've seen people glide down from the highest point in southern Highmountain, but never Dalaran.

Deleted
    Yes, gotta fel rush a bit and time it nicer.

Dunno why though, Highmountain takes more time, but is idiot proof =)

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Yes, gotta fel rush a bit and time it nicer.

Dunno why though, Highmountain takes more time, but is idiot proof =)
    Or Emerald Winds it

Quote Originally Posted by JonStatiK View Post
    I killed him 4 times and never got the drop. I think they've fixed it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    I have the same problem, I killed him 4x, 2x by gliding from dalaran (1x veng, 1x havoc spec), 2x (also 1x veng., 1x havoc spec) by being kicked from candrael to him. I have AK16, order campaign complete. I cant remember looting the charm, its also not in my inventory, I never gave it to her, but candrael is talking to me and kicks me up to downfall, whenever I ask her to.

I talked to a GM today and he, of course cant tell us anything about hidden mechanics, but he also told me, there are no issues currently known on these mechanics! but he also said, that's no guaranty, that everything is working as intended on my toon. :S

Is it possible, that there is another hidden requirement to loot the app. from downfall than AK5?

Deleted
    Did you have the charm with you when you did it?
    Are you sure it was not faction tagged by someone else before you killed it?

Also Havoc Specc seems mandatory, also I don't even know how you can rush back in once he kicks you out with veng specc.

Did you have the charm with you when you did it?
    Are you sure it was not faction tagged by someone else before you killed it?

Also Havoc Specc seems mandatory, also I don't even know how you can rush back in once he kicks you out with veng specc.
    Spec seems to be no issue, others on DH discord also got it on veng spec. without the charm a few days ago. I myself looted the app. for doomhammer (enh.shaman) while in ele spec/ele loot spec on my shaman. meanwhile I have 10 kills and no one tagged it.

Its easy to glide back to him in veng. spec.

About the charm, I don't looted it, as far as I know, I haven't gave it to candrael, but she is talking to me. As far as I know, the charm ins only necessary to talk to her, without it, you cannot, right? This is the most unusual part of it

Strange thing, the only known requirement is AK5 and as far as I know, everyone killed downfall meeting this requirement, got the appearance. right?

Deleted
    Na she always talks to you, if you have the charm she angrily Kicks you up. But you have to have it with you. Only Thing I could imagine is if you found it and sold it you are screwed till you find one again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Na she always talks to you, if you have the charm she angrily Kicks you up. But you have to have it with you. Only Thing I could imagine is if you found it and sold it you are screwed till you find one again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    She does kick mit up ... so, I sold the charm, possibly, and there is no loot from downfall w/o the charm?

What about all the others looting him without it? maybe there was a change in 7.1, but in wowhead comments to the charm, someone said, he got it, after 7.1 w/o the charm.

So may its like this:
    - If you never got the charm, you have to glide to him and get loot.
    - If you got the charm, you can only loot him, if the charm is in your pocket, if not, no loot!
    - If you accidently sold the charm, you're screwed .. like me

edit:

or - you're using AdiBags addon, junk tab disabled und the charm is at your bank ... I'm such a retard !
    Last edited by cr4ystoned; 2016-11-22 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cr4ystoned View Post
    - If you never got the charm, you have / can to glide to him and get loot.
    - If you got the charm, you can only loot him, if the charm is in your pocket, if not, no loot!
    - If you accidently sold the charm, you're screwed .. like me
    Yes that is exactly what I said =)

If you sell it though, you need to find it again.

US Central

Deleted
    that sucks same grind hamster wheel like warlock hidden artifacts

I was lucky enough to get my Havoc appearance on the first try, but had to go back and change the Order Hall talent to get access for the Vengence one and only done it about 5 times so far. Does anyone know for sure if you have to be in Vengence spec for it to drop? Sometimes when I go through the portal somone is already tanking it and its faster to kill it if I am in Havoc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Never mind. I just got it about 10 minutes ago and I've done it on Vengence every time to be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

i'm sure its been confirmed on some other pages, but yeah wading through them is a chore. so just to clarify in regard to vultana's question for anyone else just peeking in now:

you can get the vengeance hidden appearance to drop while in havoc spec.

Deleted
    i'm sure its been confirmed on some other pages, but yeah wading through them is a chore. so just to clarify in regard to vultana's question for anyone else just peeking in now:

you can get the vengeance hidden appearance to drop while in havoc spec.
    Confirming this - always did the demons in havoc spec and got the vengeance skin yesterday.