Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BM Hunter secret nerf...

Hati does sweet fa beast cleave dmg now gg. something like 75% less damage from beast cleave.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure it was nerfed down to 75 % of the damage. That's a factor 3 difference to what you said.

Youre right only 75% damage whereas pet does 100%. Why don't they blue post this before spending your AP on stuff like this? Does this make MM cluster Aoe better?

Deleted
    Nothing changes in the relations between MM and BM.

Deleted
    hahah this makes bm even worst than mm hahaha

cry me river bm hunters, mm is superior in every way, aoe cleave, mechanics, single target dps.

go cry bm hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    hahah this makes bm even worst than mm hahaha

cry me river bm hunters, mm is superior in every way, aoe cleave, mechanics, single target dps.

go cry bm hunters.
    Umm...

You okay there?

Stealth nerf or did they do a full list of hotfix changes? Still not seeing notes anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ledgerino View Post
    Hati does sweet fa beast cleave dmg now gg. something like 75% less damage from beast cleave.
    Got a hotfix note or before/after damage anywhere because I don't see this anywhere else?

Deleted

Double Hatis for the win?! lel

Not only that but our BM weapon seems to be broken as well... the dps / damage goes up and down and i just started to notice why... either blizz destroyed our Hati or duplicated it like a bunny everytime the weapon wants to do it LOL!

To bad i cant link any links or pictures atm... but got proof in case anyone wants to see it lol had double hati´s with my own normal pet together

aint got anything to post. But just go on a dummy quickly its 25% dmg less than our main pet for beast cleave. kill command is still the usual 100%

aint got anything to post. But just go on a dummy quickly its 25% dmg less than our main pet for beast cleave. kill command is still the usual 100%
    If there's not a note, make a post on the bug report forum with screenshots.

Yeah this has been confirmed by testing. Although it doesnt make BM any worse at AoE. It still destroys MM in 3+ Target situations. Amounts to ~5% drop in 4 target dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifflex View Post
    Not only that but our BM weapon seems to be broken as well... the dps / damage goes up and down and i just started to notice why... either blizz destroyed our Hati or duplicated it like a bunny everytime the weapon wants to do it LOL!

To bad i cant link any links or pictures atm... but got proof in case anyone wants to see it lol had double hati´s with my own normal pet together
    I had 2 Hati+Pet once too, but it's such a mess with all the AoE pulls, I don't know if this has ever happened anywhere aside from openworld questing when it's really laggy.

Has Kill Command always been lower on Hati than Normal pet?

Yes, was like that forever on beta.

Deleted

100%? The first time I payed attention to it, it was never even close to 100%. Right now, it's more like ~33%. Not sure if it was 50% or more at any point of time. Someone from the Beta-Club would have to look it up.

I don't know if the beastcleave was a "stealth" nerfed either. It probably was like that all the time, but I could be wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-02 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    100%? The first time I payed attention to it, it was never even close to 100%. Right now, it's more like ~33%. Not sure if it was 50% or more at any point of time. Someone from the Beta-Club would have to look it up.

I don't know if the beastcleave was a "stealth" nerfed either. It probably was like that all the time, but I could be wrong.
    Even on beta it was 75% ish of main pet. Nowhere does it say that Hati does 100% of the dmg with Kill Command, just says he deals dmg from Kill Command.

Deleted
    75%?

Well then KC got nerfed too, because my main pet does ~112k, and Hati does ~37k = 33%

edit: after checking some logs however, it seems like it was always 33%.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-09-02 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    75%?

Well then KC got nerfed too, because my main pet does ~112k, and Hati does ~37k = 33%

edit: after checking some logs however, it seems like it was always 33%.
    it was 60% for a long time but a couple months ago another stealth nerf made it 1/3 or 33% of regular damage.

KC wasn't nerfed, good fucking morning.