Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Every run I get 600+ points. No luck. I want the skin so damn bad

Quote Originally Posted by Tenant View Post

Had a mog prepared for it too :P
    hey folk,

i really like your transmog set you created for the stormfist, i am looking for a set for my monk since i got my fists. would you mind to say/link what set/items you use for your transmog? thx in advance

cheers

So i just read through this and wanted to throw in my experience. I got the stormfist skin on my 2nd run of the withered army training, no ak levels. It was a full clear of the place other than beserker room, specced into ww and lootspec on ww. Considering that going past 375 score does nothing to the large chest at the end i doubt having a higher score than that is needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine last night, BrM spec'd 1 chest ~700 points AK5

I did it just to see how this works, wasn't interested in the skin actually, because I play MW. I specced BM and loot specc was MW. I did 700+ points and took 1 chest for 10 withered and 1 I had left when I ended it. The fists skin was in the big chest at the end, that's about it. I think it is really easy to do, it is just a question of drop luck I guess. Same shit as with the legendary items.

Well..

After getting thoughts of time I am disappointed how easy the hidden appearance is available to WW monks.
    I'm a bit jealous about others doing some RPG-style researches to get theirs..

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    Took my Skins a few days back, made 600+ Points and for the first time i cleared every room and finally took every chest. After this run - BOOM - it was inside.. Got AK 6