Looking to upgrade - what can I salvage?

My current build was dated when I first purchased it back in early 2012, so most components are probably ancient by now, but I'm wondering if there are a few components that I might be able to avoid upgrading.

Current playing:
    I currently play WoW and not much else, and I don't imagine that will change, so I'm not particularly concerned about future-proofing. I would like to be able to run WoW on at least High (if not Ultra) settings with solid FPS, and I'll primarily be raiding in a ~15-man guild. Here's my current build (1920x1080 resolution):

What I'm definitely upgrading

CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 Dual Core LGA1155 (looking at an i5-6600k or something similar)
    GPU: Powercolor Radeon HD 6850 (taking suggestions, although the 1060 seems to be the consensus)

What I'm hoping to salvage
    Mobo: ASUS P8H61-M LE/CSM H61 DDR3 LGA1155
    RAM: 2x4GB Mushkin DDR3
    Case: Bitfenix Merc Alpha ATX (really unsure about whether I need to upgrade)

I'll also be getting an SSD since my current build doesn't have one, and I'll likely be keeping my current HDD since I don't see a reason to upgrade that. I have no cooling system, and I believe I went way overboard on my power supply (~650W), so I imagine that will be fine, but I'll definitely make sure before I upgrade.

I do not need an OS or any peripherals, and I will almost certainly be buying in person at Canada Computers.

Budget

If I only need to replace GPU and CPU, then budget isn't a concern since I know I can get replacements for both for under ~$800. If I need to do a complete rebuild, then ideally $1000 would be my limit.

Thanks in advance!

You cannot really upgrade a processor on this motherboard. It doesnt allow overclocking so anything you can put in there will be pointless. What is your PSU and HDD models and do you want to potentially keep or are there other uses planned for them?

Also take note that this store's stock is very limited and you will likely substantially compromise the quality of your build by physically buying there.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Fair enough, I guess I will be in the market for a complete rebuild. My HDD is a 500 GB Seagate Barracuda, and while I know it is ancient by now, I don't feel a reason to replace it, and I plan on getting an SSD to supplement it. I also plan on keeping my PSU as I recall it being a 650w unit, though I bought it separately and in person so I can't recall exactly, and I'm not in a position to open my rig to verify at the moment. I'll do so before I purchase any components.

My impression of the Canada Computers site and store is that it would be sufficient for my purposes given that I'm not looking at cutting-edge components, but if it is comparatively limited, then my other preferred option would be NCIX (www.ncix.com),where I ordered my previous build from. Truthfully, I'm hoping to buy in person so I can put the rig together as soon as possible rather than wait for shipping. If it's not possible to put together a suitable build from the components available in-person, then of course I'll be happy to order online.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($264.99 @ NCIX)
    Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($80.98 @ NCIX)
    Memory: Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory ($92.99 @ NCIX)
    Storage: Corsair Force LE 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($84.97 @ NCIX)
    Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case ($89.99 @ NCIX)
    Other: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB DUAL-FAN OC Edition ($284.99)
    Total: $898.91
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-03 15:25 EDT-0400

Has room for a new PSU in case you need to change it. You can skip the case but I suggest getting it, especially since you're building yourself. Take note though that if you need an optical drive (for whatever reason) this case doesnt have that option and we would need to pick another one.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B