Deleted

Warlock Order Hall Bug

So, I just finished my Order Hall Campaign earlier today. For some reason, I could start a mission (One of the second round complete 5 missions quest ones), and immediately after starting it, a new one popped up. They were also shorter than they were on beta, only around 9-12 hours each. After that, some more quests and the campaign was done.

Has anyone else had this happen to them, and do you think it was intended to be this way?

I dont see the bug tbh.
    Instead of 5 popping up at the same time, they spawn as soon as you send one away until all 5 are done.
    They are all 12h missions (9h something with the -20% class hall talent).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    I dont see the bug tbh.
    Instead of 5 popping up at the same time, they spawn as soon as you send one away until all 5 are done.
    They are all 12h missions (9h something with the -20% class hall talent).
    Well, no other class can complete their Order Hall as quickly as that, and it certainly wasn't like that at all in the beta. So either it is a bug, or a very strange change that came out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Degn89 View Post
    Well, no other class can complete their Order Hall as quickly as that, and it certainly wasn't like that at all in the beta. So either it is a bug, or a very strange change that came out of nowhere.
    Druid in my guild completed his questchain 20h ago, i completed mine 7h later, and even just because one of my missions failed

If you want a real warlock class hall bug how about the one where our class hall portal doesn't work at random times ( happened to me several times today ) , had to run back up the stairs and down again.

Personally I think it's a phasing issue since our portal is considered outside rested area.