Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Urt View Post
    You can't do that anymore...it doesn't work if you're not in the same zone....
    Ya it does, I was doing it early'er. Some groups it worked some it didn't.

Was using the cross-realm assist addon.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am stuck at the start of this little fun experience and AV is flooded with Paladins. like 20+ per attempt usually. I do have an AV book on my server going for like 48,000 debating saving my sanity and just buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoons View Post
    I am stuck at the start of this little fun experience and AV is flooded with Paladins. like 20+ per attempt usually. I do have an AV book on my server going for like 48,000 debating saving my sanity and just buying it.
    Yeah I'm on that part too. Not a big deal imo since I am most definitely not going to camp for 16+ hours for the slime and shard just yet. On stormrage they're really expensive though, I might just wait till everything dies down and shit, it'll save a lot of time and I most definitely don't need it right this very moment. Every AV I've been in has so many Paladins they all stand on the corpses and loot the body. I only get to loot like 7-8 bodies per AV.

So I think I'm just going to wait until the price goes down and the amount of camping Paladins goes down as well, at least on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah I'm on that part too. Not a big deal imo since I am most definitely not going to camp for 16+ hours for the slime and shard just yet. On stormrage they're really expensive though, I might just wait till everything dies down and shit, it'll save a lot of time and I most definitely don't need it right this very moment. Every AV I've been in has so many Paladins they all stand on the corpses and loot the body. I only get to loot like 7-8 bodies per AV.

So I think I'm just going to wait until the price goes down and the amount of camping Paladins goes down as well, at least on my server.
    I recommend anyone who wants to camp to do it on weekdays in the early mornings. Right now its the weekend and all the kids are home playing.

Last night my server wasn't so bad and now its a fucken mad house. Personally ill check from time to time but I am done with this until/if it gets fixed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    You join any group, not just one flagged specifically for Ashbringer. The DANGER world quest ones are usually pretty good as they usually have auto-invite set.

It's kind of a dick thing to do (and it's the reason I don't set auto-invite anymore, got sick of folks on high pop servers hopping into my group because they were looking for mana node spawns in the vineyards)
    I've been doing that, but I don't phase into a different realm unless there's someone already in the plaguelands.

Deleted
    People on Darkmoon fair EU have started to bot to try and tag it standing around never missing a global cooldown for 10+ hours... Makes it imposible for us that play fair to even try to get a shoot at the darn slime... Blizzard really dropped the ball on this one.

I hopped over to Korgath US and group here has been waiting for 7 hours, No spawn atm

What possessed the Blizzard team to make the slime respawn rate super random long and faction-tagged?

Seems like there's no news on them fixing the mob either right?

A little ridiculous to put the slime on such a stupid timer with such a stupid tag and then have you fish for hours after.

Totally FUN.

A bit salty here.

Well, I'm on team "sitting at slime spawn point for x hours" now. This was a really terrible decision on Blizz's part. Look, I get the "we should make things a challenge so that not everyone is running around with the same things" argument, I really do. But there's nothing skill-related about camping a mob's spawn for 10 hours with 50 other people. There's no reason this couldn't have a quick spawn or been instanced or something; it's fucking ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Made a thread about the mob on the EU general forums: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=2#post-22

I'd have posted it in the paladin forums, but I imagine that doesn't get read at all by devs, at least they check up on EU general once a month when they remember.

If someone could do the same on US and possibly twitter that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Well, I'm on team "sitting at slime spawn point for x hours" now. This was a really terrible decision on Blizz's part. Look, I get the "we should make things a challenge so that not everyone is running around with the same things" argument, I really do. But there's nothing skill-related about camping a mob's spawn for 10 hours with 50 other people. There's no reason this couldn't have a quick spawn or been instanced or something; it's fucking ridiculous.
    you need 2 rareish drops to get a super stupid rare spawn to spend a stupid long amount of time fishing.

It didn't need this much "luck" added to the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    you need 2 rareish drops to get a super stupid rare spawn to spend a stupid long amount of time fishing.

Completely agree. I think I'm going to just wait and see if they fix this Tuesday, rather than just camp it any more now. What a waste of time.

Seems like there's no news on them fixing the mob either right?

A little ridiculous to put the slime on such a stupid timer with such a stupid tag and then have you fish for hours after.

Totally FUN.

A bit salty here.
    I am a bit more then salty. This for me personally is just another choice they made that is highly stupid.

I have made two threads and a few tweets with no reply's. Cosmetic or not this has me pissed off.

I guess that happens when you camp for 12 hours and don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

The level of RNG and luck in this expansion is just pure shit IMO. This feels as bad as Classic Diablo 3.

This is just magical
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-10-02 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I am a bit more then salty. This for me personally is just another choice they made that is highly stupid.

I have made two threads and a few tweets with no reply's. Cosmetic or not this has me pissed off.

I guess that happens when you camp for 12 hours and don't see it.

- - - Updated - - -

The level of RNG and luck in this expansion is just pure shit IMO. This feels as bad as Classic Diablo 3.

This is just magical
    There's like, only 4 alliance here and 1 horde for me.

Even then I'm not about to stick here any longer. I've been watching my friend fish up nothing repeatedly, and he's been fishing since this morning... He says he's at 4k casts, and that was like 30 minutes ago.

It's really unbelievable how they made this spawn random from 2 hours-16 hours and only made it tag-able by 5 people. That's insane. So insane I honestly believe it's a bug or something they haven't noticed since we never got the chance to test it and need to fix.

That has to be it. They called this quest "fun" during one of the Q&As, it's hard to believe camping for 16 hours only to not get the tag because another group of 5 got it is their definition of fun. I just don't believe that.

Basically, the quest is this:

1.Farm for hours for two books or buy them off th AH. Prices vary.

2.Farm for up to 16 hours for a CHANCE at tagging the slime. You might waste an upwards of 16 hours+, or get lucky and get it in 2, or 3. Who knows.

3.Farm for the shard by fishing. This could take 2 minutes, 5 hours, or 22 hours. Who knows? Isn't that just so fun? RNG is so lovely!

That's basically the quest. It would absolutely be fun and cool if it didn't have this much farming. The fact I may or may not waste 16 hours+ of my life camping for a slime is what's making this horrible. That needs to be changed. I really believe it's a bug. That can't be their definition of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It's really unbelievable how they made this spawn random from 2 hours-16 hours and only made it tag-able by 5 people. That's insane. So insane I honestly believe it's a bug or something they haven't noticed since we never got the chance to test it and need to fix.

That has to be it. They called this quest "fun" during one of the Q&As, it's hard to believe camping for 16 hours only to not get the tag because another group of 5 got it is their definition of fun. I just don't believe that.

Basically, the quest is this:

1.Farm for hours for two books or buy them off th AH. Prices vary.

2.Farm for up to 16 hours for a CHANCE at tagging the slime. You might waste an upwards of 16 hours+, or get lucky and get it in 2, or 3. Who knows.

3.Farm for the shard by fishing. This could take 2 minutes, 5 hours, or 22 hours. Who knows? Isn't that just so fun? RNG is so lovely!

That's basically the quest. It would absolutely be fun and cool if it didn't have this much farming. The fact I may or may not waste 16 hours+ of my life camping for a slime is what's making this horrible. That needs to be changed. I really believe it's a bug. That can't be their definition of fun.
    According to a "ticket", the slime is bugged for the tag.

That being said, I'm just going to wait a week or two. It paid off when I waiting for Kosu and they hotfixed the orbs to have literally no CD, hopefully it will for this.

That being said, I'm just going to wait a week or two. It paid off when I waiting for Kosu and they hotfixed the orbs to have literally no CD, hopefully it will for this.
    The thing that annoys me the most about all of this is within a day or two they spoke about Kosu.

This has been going on for nearly a week and they have been quite. There is MANYYY threads on the official site and they ether say nothing or some random GM says "Not talking about hidden artifact quests".

Like Taeldorian said, this quest would have been fun and kinda cool if it wasn't for the slime part. Hell I am 100% ok with the fishing part even tho that can take awhile.

Intended or not the lack of communication is bullshit.

Yeah that's what I'm doing. It'll definitely pay to wait. I'd suggest it to anyone else as well if you aren't feeling lucky.

I made a thread on the NA forums in case anyone wants to use it

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...9217283?page=1