Page 1 of 60
... LastLast

Shattered Reckoning Ashbringer?

Just curious if anyone has figured out how to acquire the Shattered Reckoning Appearance for the Ashbringer yet? My google-fu is apparently weak.

I think it's one of the appearances you can unlock in a later tier. Every artifact appearance datamined can be broken down into:

1) Main
    2) Class hall stuff
    3) Raiding/CMs etc
    4) PvP
    5) Hidden
    6) ???

Every artifact has a #6 and I don't think people have unlocked them yet, even on beta

Now has anyone found more info on the hidden artifact skin for Ashbringer?

The only info i have found is a quest name, but nothing more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Now has anyone found more info on the hidden artifact skin for Ashbringer?

The only info i have found is a quest name, but nothing more.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/139...wardFromQuests

That link when you mouseover quest on the bottom it says something about acherus hold. So i flew there with emerald winds + goblin glider kit from dalaran and funny enough, i was able to take 3 quests from there... tho it might be bug, as those quests are DK campaign quests.
    30 world quests one, 5 fallen steed missions and 5 unholy attainment ones. Now, it might be bug, or it might be only paladins can get them and complete them for appearance but cant know for sure unless someone of some other class, not dk or paly, and at least level 102 glides there and tries to see if they will get them too.

Tho, im kinda unsure if i want to do those missions, they are 8 and 12 hours each... and that is kinda long time to have my followers tied to if its for nothing. So if someone has non-dk and non-paly... Can you please check?

Last edited by mmoc93208f15ee; 2016-09-04 at 11:22 PM.

I don't think the shattered reckoning skin is available in the game right now, but I would guess it's going to be added in 7.1 seeing as it's being used by the paladin in the 7.1 preview video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiofX97_G0 1:17

My 110 Druid can also pick them up, but not my 102 Priest....

Last edited by Gerenad; 2016-09-05 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Image link

I jumped into ebon hold and grabbed the quests. I came back to the paladin Order Hall and im currently working on the 2 dk related missions i have for funsies. Wonder what'll happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Urt View Post
    I jumped into ebon hold and grabbed the quests. I came back to the paladin Order Hall and im currently working on the 2 dk related missions i have for funsies. Wonder what'll happen.

Let us know what happens after! Kinda curious.

According to people of OwnedCore who tried to do the mission, after you complete the missions nothing happens, nevertheless i picked them up myself as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm unable to play for a week so I'll use this as an excuse to try out that mobile app and do those OH missions.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I don't think the shattered reckoning skin is available in the game right now, but I would guess it's going to be added in 7.1 seeing as it's being used by the paladin in the 7.1 preview video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiofX97_G0 1:17
    The armor may also come with 7.1 as that color of the tier isn't currently listed as available from any source.

Also I picked up the 3 quests. I've finished the Paladin campaign so I'm hoping something happens.

http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...bution/AmBAICA

Corrupted Rememberance = hidden/5-th skin .. should be in the game, but noone has found it yet (clues point towards DK-related stuff)

Shattered Reckoning = 6-th skin .. not yet in the game .. may come in 7.1

Deleted
    How do I get to the new Archerus as a paladin? Do I just glide from Dalaran or is there something i'm missing?

Deleted
    I trust blizz to not give us any hidden skin beside the shattered one. I wouldn´t put it past them to just add the Heart of Corruption just to troll us. I distinctly remember an Aprils fool along the line of "Look, we already gave you ashbringer. What do you want more?"

Slow Fall Ephemeral Winds and the kite from high mountain is what I used.

Also the quests completed and i got an artifact upgrade. Waiting on 1 more to finish and just sent out champions for the 3rd rider. Just getting AP upgrades though.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill post screens when i get home from work for the other 2.

I love this stuff. It's the kind of thing that makes RPGs fun!

I went to The Lost Temple, where we get the Ashbringer during the Artifact quest; I noticed on the minimap there was a passageway behind the platform where we fight Balnazzar, but it's a dead end.

Btw, if you die there, you resurrect at the Artifact quest version of the area, and have to hearth out.

Deleted
    there is that sig was talking about! Thanks Kangodo for posting.

Anyone else made the connection?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=105393/ilgynoth

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139566/heart-of-corruption

Came home and completed 2 and 3. Got the rewards and now have 1 left to do. Waiting for my paladin quest to come back so I can make sure I counter the last piece of the quest. Gonna send my remaining ones to finish the last horseman quest afterwords will post more info when it's done.

Deleted
    I think it should also be noted that the Corrupted Ashbringer look comes from an item called [Heart of Corruption], and theres a boss in Emerald nightmare called Il'gynoth, The Heart of Corruption, so perhaps its a drop from this?

Seems too simple, also aren't all appearances already available?

Excluding the raid ones obv