Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashgordon View Post
    You're all fools. Get the item that lets you change Hati's appearance. Get the spirit moose pet. TUrn hati into a spirit moose. Sit on your archimonde moose with a ghost moose on either side of you.

MOOSE MASTERY: THE REAL MM
    This guy gets it.

Serious note. I don't rock skoll because it came out when loque did and that's just sad. It looks blocky as heck and walks like it's gotta take a crap all the time.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    You're definitely wrong.

The true hunter pet pairing must be the robot chicken with the robot sheep.
    I named my robot sheep Philp, unfortunately you can't name him PhilpKDick for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's incredibly common knowledge
    Everyone knows your server is full of Norse mythology buffs, can't really rely on your perpsective.

See ? I, too, can invoke invisible majorities without proof !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Im liking the two Devilsaurs myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    I had Skoll in my pets list, but had gara out while I was doing the questline. Was curious if that scene would've been any different if I had Skoll out instead.
    I had Skoll out at the time. Even had him named Skoll. Nothing happened. It was just kind of weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythology or not, I've seen a lot of people running around with the two...even some people naming the Spirit Worg Skoll. I tamed Skoll back in WotLK and named him...I've also tamed other exotic pets I'd like to use since everyone else is basically running around with Skoll now...because I don't want to be like everyone else.

I've also tamed Loque and some other exotic pets...I think I'd rather stick with them and be unique than look like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    I had Skoll out at the time. Even had him named Skoll. Nothing happened. It was just kind of weird.
    Didn't expect it to be different, but that's kinda disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I've also tamed Loque and some other exotic pets...I think I'd rather stick with them and be unique than look like everyone else
    People are running around with Skoll now because they think they're being clever, but basically everybody has gone after Loque in the past as well. If you really want to be unique, get a goat.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Didn't expect it to be different, but that's kinda disappointing.

People are running around with Skoll now because they think they're being clever, but basically everybody has gone after Loque in the past as well. If you really want to be unique, get a goat.
    I'm using The Kurken atm...haven't seen but a few Loque.