How are you guys finding Hunters for world quests and rares?

Do you feel quite squishy? Do you use a pet as MM to tank rares or just go with black arrow? Is BM better for world content?
    Im a fresh 110 MM hunter I haven't had much chance to play at 110 yet due to work but the stuff I have done made me feel quite squishy in comparison to when I was a fresh 100, exhilaration is constantly on cool down, is that normal?
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

15+ Year Old Account
    overall hunter feels really good outside of instances Imo.
    I use MM for griups of mobs like when farming leathers but BM is really nice for soloing some world quest bosses

As SV i just have my turtle tank while i go to town on them with my spear.

Deleted
    Hunter still has more tools to open world with than most DPS. Tbh, for me the biggest reason I didn't reroll was the comfort while doing WQs.

Order Hall 4set fixes the squishyness until raid equipment is available in case you get jumped by players & once the Fegin Death legendary helmet drops you can solo almost everything on the map.

Hunter is great in and out of instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use a pet regardless of your spec, you can spec it into tenacity if you need to (I had to once i was fresh 110) and you shouldnt run into any problems.

BM and tank pet mostly. no issues.

Bm for world quests, might try playing MM today after I get my 3rd relic

10+ Year Old Account
    Using BM with tenacity pet, smooth as butter. Absolutely zero problems so far.

Deleted
    BM

Hemet Nesingwary

GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Avikur View Post
    Do you feel quite squishy? Do you use a pet as MM to tank rares or just go with black arrow? Is BM better for world content?
    Im a fresh 110 MM hunter I haven't had much chance to play at 110 yet due to work but the stuff I have done made me feel quite squishy in comparison to when I was a fresh 100, exhilaration is constantly on cool down, is that normal?
    I'm absolutely loving BM hunter in outdoor zones, especially now that I have Rexxar accompanying me.

A Hunter with, 2 pets, Rexxar, Misha and Dire Beasts is phenomenal. Rares are no problem whatsoever.

This is the most fun I've had on my Hunter in years.

I have been using Black Arrow and have had no problems with WQ or rares. I'm 830 currently, so it may be possible to swap out of black arrow and still be fine. Oh, and echoing the recommendation to use Hemet Nesingwary as your combat companion, his ability works on rares and it makes doing those WQ quick and easy.