What faction is the majority of pvpers on?

I just returned to the game and wondering what faction to play. WoD everyone was alliance, what is the case for legion?

Yeah I'm pretty sure people are rolling Horde.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Orc has the best racial in the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Orc has the best racial in the game
    This, Belf pretty good too. Human is still good too though and now ladder is split per faction it shouldn't matter so much.

Can you guys imagine the shit show when/if they nerf Orc? It'd be epic, 4 expansions of humans wrecking the ladder with Blizzard having fingers in their ears, then before the first patch of an expansion they nerf Orcs immediately.

The sky will surely rain fire that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Can you guys imagine the shit show when/if they nerf Orc? It'd be epic, 4 expansions of humans wrecking the ladder with Blizzard having fingers in their ears, then before the first patch of an expansion they nerf Orcs immediately.

The sky will surely rain fire that day.
    Whatever happens the sky will rain fire when the first season starts. PVP is in the worst state ever, @Holinka overplayed his hand with WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Whatever happens the sky will rain fire when the first season starts. PVP is in the worst state ever, @Holinka overplayed his hand with WoW.
    Worst state ever? I mean it isn't perfect but that's a bit hyperbolic. They have the flexibility to buff stragglers and nerf steamrollers if needed, but so far I've enjoyed myself (granted I'm at honor level 2 so we'll see how it goes when the season starts).

At least now, hopefully the "don't grab that shaman, mages are much better at PvP" will go away, that was really what was ruining PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Worst state ever? ...

At least now, hopefully the "don't grab that shaman, mages are much better at PvP" will go away, that was really what was ruining PvP
    Read the EU/US pvp-forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    I just returned to the game and wondering what faction to play. WoD everyone was alliance, what is the case for legion?
    Top PVP players went Horde so...