Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Is this still working? I went over there got the ancient artifacts but couldnt turn them in, King mrlg mrlg(or whatever his name is) wont take them.
    Seems to be fixed since this morning, but I have yet to fully test if it is only limiting us to hand it in once / hour or once / day. I will be streaming tonight when I get home from my extra job ( Not a fulltime streamer yet..) and I'll both confirm how it's working right now and optimize new ways to maximize honor farming effeciency!

Deleted
    The new honor system seems to be structured around botters in general imho. Given how you're punished for going for prestige making it rather unenjoyable.

Deleted
    I was told that even if you prestige you still get gear as if you have honor lvl 50 as well as having full access to 100% of your honor talents in RATED ARENA & RATED BG's at least in BETA but that doesn't change normal BG's or Skirmishes so can't confirm... and i don't dare to... xD

Its fixed, at least the grind aspect of it. Seems to be once a week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    Its fixed, at least the grind aspect of it. Seems to be once a week
    Aye, So it seems!

So how do you hand it in? Or is it auto handed in or something?

Sitting at 1k points and cant hand it in

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    Arena's/Rated BG's give you full artifact and honor so that you are playing on even terms (apart from ilvl bonuses to stats)
    Any source on this? I remember a blue saying they wont "gift" players any honor/artifact power for pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Any source on this? I remember a blue saying they wont "gift" players any honor/artifact power for pvp
    I highly doubt ppl will have access to full Honor talents and artifact power, very very unlikely.

Otherwise the dragon slayers will enter enrage mode, cuz how come PvPers do not have to grind for Htalents + artifact to PvP, we can not have that, gotta keep PvE community happy

You definitely do not get full artifact traits/honor talents in rated pvp. They have stated this numerous times. You have to actually play the game. The trait bonuses on relics as well as the final artifact trait (the flat dmg increase) are disabled in pvp, however.

As for the artifact shard turn-ins, does anyone know how it works now? I went there for the first time after the fix/nerf this morning and got the initial quest - turned it in but was not able to turn any shards in or whatever afterwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I highly doubt ppl will have access to full Honor talents and artifact power, very very unlikely.

Otherwise the dragon slayers will enter enrage mode, cuz how come PvPers do not have to grind for Htalents + artifact to PvP, we can not have that, gotta keep PvE community happy

Not sure if I'd agree on this one. Prestige kind of screws over rated arena/BG's. But then again, I have yet to see proof of it which is impossible Before 20th September.

Quote Originally Posted by GhazzyTV View Post
    Not sure if I'd agree on this one. Prestige kind of screws over rated arena/BG's. But then again, I have yet to see proof of it which is impossible Before 20th September.
    Lets hope i am wrong, but knowing blizzard, they LOVE the grind, you know? Hence it is part of Prestige being cool is that u have to grind over and over those Htalents >.<

Prestige system is fine as is - it's supposed to be a sort of progression for casual pvpers that don't like rated. However, I think some of the prestige rewards like the special crests and artifact skins should be available via rated as well seeing as there are no equivalent versions for us. Like for the first artifact skin which requires prestige 1/honor 50, it could also be awarded when reaching 1800 in rated. 2k for the next, etc.

But like I said, as far as rated automatically unlocking all honor talents/artifact traits - that is not how it works and has been confirmed multiple times. I think people are confused because on beta, PvP characters started with all them unlocked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Prestige system is fine as is - it's supposed to be a sort of progression for casual pvpers that don't like rated. However, I think some of the prestige rewards like the special crests and artifact skins should be available via rated as well seeing as there are no equivalent versions for us. Like for the first artifact skin which requires prestige 1/honor 50, it could also be awarded when reaching 1800 in rated. 2k for the next, etc.

But like I said, as far as rated automatically unlocking all honor talents/artifact traits - that is not how it works and has been confirmed multiple times. I think people are confused because on beta, PvP characters started with all them unlocked.

^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^^^ +1