Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Are you British? Because your English sure doesn't suggest so.
    ~I mean the quote starts "We have some hate crimes in France" So I'd guess at French...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    No, it only makes sense when talking of native autochthonous inhabitants of multiple ethnicities, religion, or such. It is by definition cannot be applied to FOREIGN citizens living in a country, because people are not obligated to accept foreign citizens.
    xenos

phobos

Look 'em up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Harlow is a cess pool. Manufactured town slapped just off the London Orbital then had a vastly disproportionate ratio of benefits seekers and council houses dumped all over it!

If you've ever been there it's a depressing, derelict ghost town and given the amount of drugs, prostitution and assaults that happen every single night I am not surprised this is happening at all.

That's the memorial photo the family/friends picked? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I dunno, he kinda looks a bit old to be of the "I need to take several hundred photos of my face weekly" generation so I'm not overly surprised he had a dearth of photos to choose from.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Go look up the definition of xenophobia.
    "Xenophobia is the fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange."
    "X. can manifest itself in ... perceptions of an ingroup towards an outgroup"

When we are talking about natives and foreigners, we don't have in- and outgroups.
    When we are talking about citizens of the state that have a conflict due to their cultural, religions, ethnic differences, it is a case of xenophobia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I'm... surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Altberg View Post
    Essex is a cesspool. Just outside London and has a vastly disproportionate ratio of benefits seekers and council houses dumped all over it!

If you've ever been there it's depressing, and given the amount of drugs, prostitution and assaults that happen every single night I am not surprised this is happening at all.
    Minor alterations

- - - Updated - - -

When we are talking about natives and foreigners, we don't have in- and outgroups.
    When we are talking about citizens of the state that have a conflict due to their cultural, religions, ethnic differences, it is a case of xenophobia.
    And when you're talking about some asshole who just doesn't like people they've never met based off of characteristics they've simply heard about....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Minor alterations
    I'll take that!

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why the hate against the poles? ive been there and they are really friendly, atleast to swedes.

We can hope those kids never get to taste freedom in along time.
    Because they can do the same work as so called hard working locals do better and cheaper. So instead of the locals moving with the times, improving their trade and becoming afordable they would rather keep their sub standard service and scare off the Polish.

You don't get to throw away the first definition you wrote in favor of the second one because you like the second one better. And, for the record, natives are an in-group and foreigners are an out-group. How you can even say this isn't true is mind boggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

BTW, angry usual suspects from Britain, your approach of screaming ''filthy Polish subhumans that took ur jobz'' is not going to work here, for once.

For the simple reason that while the angry usual suspect would have followed you with the ''Arabs took ur jobs'', there is a very good chance that the American angry dudes have Poles or Russians in their ancestry-sorry, but in exception of the deepest warrens of the American alt right, Polish is white
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-05 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    But... 30 years ago Poles actually did the complete opposite from destroying their own country. I mean, if you are a hardcore communist you might think like that, but I hope you are not.
    He's 100% Kremlin propagandist. Only putinists regard as a disaster fall of Soviet Union and liberation of Eastern European countries from its domination
    Last edited by mmoccee49df701; 2016-09-05 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    He's 100% Kremlin propagandist. Only putinists regard as a disaster fall of Soviet Union and liberation of Eastern European countries from its domination
    The destruction of the economies of Eastern Europe and their depopulation really saw otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    No, it only makes sense when talking of native autochthonous inhabitants of multiple ethnicities, religion, or such. It is by definition cannot be applied to FOREIGN citizens living in a country, because people are not obligated to accept foreign citizens.
    So that justifies beating them up?
    What if the majority does welcome them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The destruction of the economies of Eastern Europe and their depopulation really saw otherwise.
    So east European countries should leave the EU becase its un-democratic? But leaving another un-democratic union was a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So east European countries should leave the EU becase its un-democratic? But leaving another un-democratic union was a bad thing?
    They should leave the EU because it's bad for their economies. It is rigged against them in favour of Germany. Their citizen are forced to work for meager wages abroad and get treated as second class people.

That is why they should leave and impose heavy tariffs on German goods.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Minor alterations
    Hey not all of us are Harlow and Jaywick.

Some of us live in God's waiting room towns too.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why the hate against the poles? ive been there and they are really friendly, atleast to swedes.

We can hope those kids never get to taste freedom in along time.
    They jack cars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    BTW, angry usual suspects from Britain, your approach of screaming ''filthy Polish subhumans that took ur jobz'' is not going to work here, for once.
    Which British posters have ever written anything like that here? I have never heard anyone in Britain call Poles subhumans either, even those who don't like Poles.

That sounds like propaganda from...oh wait, you're randomly talking about Nazis again, aren't you?

For the simple reason that while the angry usual suspect would have followed you with the ''Arabs took ur jobs'', there is a very good chance that the American angry dudes have Poles or Russians in their ancestry-sorry, but in exception of the deepest warrens of the American alt right, Polish is white
    If they hate Poles, I highly doubt they would care what a few Yanks online think.

And we have virtually no Arabs in Britain, the ones we do have tend to be wealthy and live in Central London.

Plus, who doesn't think Polish people are white?

What the fuck did I just read?