Still no hidden destro ability/effect?

Has anyone been able to figure it out yet? I've searched the internet but I can only find old threads, and wowhead doesn't have anything listed still.

For anyone who doesnt know, Im speaking of the hidden ability that every artifact has in the game, IE warriors self rez, shadowpriest / demo warlock talking to the player, etc.

My new theory is that the hidden effect is the rage generated by the player when they draw bad RNG on the mastery

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love it, if you got random whispers from Ner'zhul

The hidden effect is the Scepter of Sargeras is lower resolution than the other Artifacts, and looks like a Vanilla model
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    It must be the low res spell effects when using Green Fire.

I think the effect should make your fire the same color as your staff.

I would like if it could open a portal to our class hall tbh.

Probably has something to do with Gul'dan / Sargeras later on in the expansion , since we basically "stole" the staff from gul'dan there might be different responses when facing him with a destro lock.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Probably has something to do with Gul'dan / Sargeras later on in the expansion , since we basically "stole" the staff from gul'dan there might be different responses when facing him with a destro lock.
    Response is probably, "Why didn't your guild bring another Fire Mage instead ?"

:P

Does anyone know what the exact location is where Ner'zhul destroyed Draenor? I thought it might have a link to Outland, the staff being the cause of its current state and all, but haven't had the time to check yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Does anyone know what the exact location is where Ner'zhul destroyed Draenor? I thought it might have a link to Outland, the staff being the cause of its current state and all, but haven't had the time to check yet.
    I think it was Black temple

They don't all have hidden effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Of course we'd get stuck with a model with Vanilla-era resolution, and no hidden effect.

Seriously, soon as I get one of the skins that has a different model I am NEVER using at least the first two again (2nd one is a little bit better than the 1st one). I really really don't understand how they could give us something that looks so bad, and that so few people seem to have noticed (or care)

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Of course we'd get stuck with a model with Vanilla-era resolution, and no hidden effect.

Seriously, soon as I get one of the skins that has a different model I am NEVER using at least the first two again (2nd one is a little bit better than the 1st one). I really really don't understand how they could give us something that looks so bad, and that so few people seem to have noticed (or care)
    The 3rd skin tier ( the one that looks like gul'dan's staff) looks amazingly good though.

Sadly it's probably the hardest skin tier to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    wait... what ?