Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Oh my god, that Dro was nightmare. No CDs, or some mess with other mobs, never imagine Bribe work on him. One trick and i get 600points, 6 chests easily. Thanks for useful hint.

Deleted
    Very easy as an Outlaw Rogue, you should enter the Event with 20 Withered, then at every Boss just use Marked for Death and then Between the Eyes to stun them, in that time period they lost very much HP, you can use this stategy on every mob that you dont like, on Dro it works Wonders, just look at the Warning they give you when he is near you, when he spawns just use Marked for Death and Between the Eyes he only has 13 Million HP, if your Withered dont have any Upgrade and he doesnt die in 6-8 Sec. try to kite him away from your Mobs and if he trys to kill them again use BtE once more or Vanish and Cheap Shot.

Every other Boss shouldnt be a problem, i finshed today with 56 Withered

Sorry for my bad english, not my first language
    Last edited by mmoc2a9605d9b5; 2016-09-17 at 08:01 PM.

Deleted
    Outlaw is really good for the scenario, just go slow, body pull small fry out and only attack once they are isolated.
    When you have cleared any potential adds, pull the boss, pop the enrage and cast a full CP Between the Eyes as soon as the boss tries to cast or attack anything else than you.
    It's really important to understand that you are not the main source of damage, your withered are. Your job is to get the mobs to attack you or CC them, i'll give you an example: today, Dro spawned really late in my run, i had 38 withered at that time. I stunned him and literally stood by cheering while my army melted him down before the stun wore off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandoroar View Post
    It's really important to understand that you are not the main source of damage, your withered are.
    There is one exception to this: the guantlet on the way to the spider boss at the end.

Just MFD -> Run Through with Blade Fury up without stopping and the gauntlet is very easy compared to most classes.

Spec Outlaw. Go easy and pull single mobs with pistol shots. Clear rooms with bosses before engaging. Go rampage and open with CS. Bribe Dro. Dismiss him in a cleared room. Save BtE for when he charge your withered. Vanish + CS works wonders.

Cleared it with rogue easily.

Deleted
    lol you can bribe dro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTheRogue View Post
    lol you can bribe dro?
    yes you can

My strategy is to not bother with it. I can get the rep in other ways. Not in a hurry.

I've just been playing as subtlety and cheap shotting everything while my withered kill them. For the void guys, I just use dance and save kidney for when they're at about 30% hp. Dance on Dro with shadowblades up and he dies pretty fast. It's also pretty impossible for anything to kill you in there when you heal 3% hp per second. I accidentally fell down in the middle room, pulled the ENTIRE room + Dro, and still lived. I lost like 10 withered.... but I didn't die lol.

First time I entered the scenario I ended up around 250 score, died to leystalker. Since then usually 550-600.

Leystalker is basically the hardest part of the scenario and you need to know couple things to get him down fast:
    When you enrage your withered your damage also increases by 75% (1,3 million run through spam ftw).
    Class hall 30min 10% crit buff works inside the scenario.
    As soon as he charges you need to stun him, it is a killing spree type ability so you need to interrupt it with a stun (first time kidney/bte and second vanish + cs).

When you start on him you should pop all your offensive (with the withered 75% buff ofc) and defensive cooldowns and nuke. Usually after cooldowns he is at around 40%, after that just kite and let your withered do the damage but be ready to stun.

If you do not lose many withered to leystalker then rest of the scenario is easy. If you collect withered before killing more bosses you can just stomp them in seconds with 40 withered.

One more thing, this should be obvious but anyway: Dont spend your withered on chests before you have cleared everything.

Edit: Always started with 8 withered.
    Last edited by Musta Kyy; 2016-09-19 at 12:49 AM.
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    My strategy is to not bother with it. I can get the rep in other ways. Not in a hurry.
    Why though, its a lot of fun once you get some withered class upgrades and the focusing upgrade. 40 withered roflstomping a whole room with no help from me is great.