Elite armor set no longer available?

I see that the normal sets of pvp are available in some vendors but not the elite ones, is there anyway to get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    I see that the normal sets of pvp are available in some vendors but not the elite ones, is there anyway to get them?
    Are you talking about previous pvp season's elite sets? If yes, all elite pvp sets are deleted from the game once season is over, you can only buy elite pvp gear during an ongoing corresponding pvp season.

where are the vendors selling the pvp gear for this season???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prail View Post
    where are the vendors selling the pvp gear for this season???
    honor gear is rewarded directly from battlegrounds now, there are no vendors.

Are there any rating related rewards in legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Are there any rating related rewards in legion?
    Yes, cosmetic elite pvp gear, mounts, titles, higher ilvl gear, at high Rated rating you get same ilvl gear as Mythic PvE gear; however, PvE gear still will be superior in WPvP due to set bonuses and procs

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Yes, cosmetic elite pvp gear, mounts, titles, higher ilvl gear, at high Rated rating you get same ilvl gear as Mythic PvE gear; however, PvE gear still will be superior in WPvP due to set bonuses and procs
    Alright, cool. Do you know where to find those or what they are called?

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Alright, cool. Do you know where to find those or what they are called?
    to be honest i am not sure, since Blizzard totally removing gear purchase in legion (only comes from boxes) i have no idea where the "high rated" rewards will be sold, my guess is when new season begins they will have a vendor for older sets as cosmetic + a vendor with new tabards ???? Mount + title you get end of the season if you get the title.

Also in Legion there will be cosmetic, pets, mounts rewards from BG's Prestige levels, that i am 100% positive will be a vendor, not sure if it is in game or not, but u can find that vendor on WoWhead.