Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
8
16
17
18
  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh View Post
    Check his wago page.
    cheers, found them

  2. #342
    His site is down and his wago isnt up to date, has he abandoned this?

  3. #343
    High Overlord mTx87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    107
    no I didn't abandon this

    just had no time and there are no real feature requests or bugs that should be fixed.

    you can still obtain the latest WA version on wago.io

    Old WA links on my site are no longer available cause of a server crash.


    cheers

  4. #344
    The link for everyone else wondering: https://wago.io/4yl6TF-9M
    @mTx87 - Please update your post with the link to wago.io and thank you for your awesome work.

  5. #345
    High Overlord mTx87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Turil View Post
    The link for everyone else wondering: https://wago.io/4yl6TF-9M
    @mTx87 - Please update your post with the link to wago.io and thank you for your awesome work.
    thanks for the advice, done

  6. #346
    @mTx87
    The Enrage icon doesn't seem to trigger for me; I see its behind the Frothing Berserker Icon however if I drag it out, it still doesn't load while Enraged.

    I noticed after poking around that NF En Buff and NF En Buff Missing were set to 'Never' under Load. Does this seem right?

  7. #347
    High Overlord mTx87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    @mTx87
    The Enrage icon doesn't seem to trigger for me; I see its behind the Frothing Berserker Icon however if I drag it out, it still doesn't load while Enraged.

    I noticed after poking around that NF En Buff and NF En Buff Missing were set to 'Never' under Load. Does this seem right?
    yes that's totally right.

    some updates ago I disabled the enrage icon and instead included an "enrage bar". that's actually the purple bar in the rage bar (if you are enrage)

  8. #348
    Hey,

    First of all, really amazing work ! Thank you !

    Few things that I would like to see in future version regarding arms wa:
    - Tracking Charge even when shockwave is selected.
    - Tracking Berserker Rage.
    - Tracking Victory rush.

  9. #349
    High Overlord mTx87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by toL View Post
    Hey,

    First of all, really amazing work ! Thank you !

    Few things that I would like to see in future version regarding arms wa:
    - Tracking Charge even when shockwave is selected.
    - Tracking Berserker Rage.
    - Tracking Victory rush.
    Berserker Rage + Victory Rush are already being tracked.
    As for tracking Charge even when Shockwave is talented can't be changed right now.
    If you like, you can do this by urself but I don't want to put another Icon just for Charge.

    Thanks for your feedback


    Small Update for 7.3.2 in #1 Post.

    cheers
    Nooke
    Last edited by mTx87; 2017-11-28 at 07:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •