Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickeh View Post
    Check his wago page.
    cheers, found them

His site is down and his wago isnt up to date, has he abandoned this?

7+ Year Old Account
    no I didn't abandon this

just had no time and there are no real feature requests or bugs that should be fixed.

you can still obtain the latest WA version on wago.io

Old WA links on my site are no longer available cause of a server crash.

cheers

The link for everyone else wondering: https://wago.io/4yl6TF-9M
    @mTx87 - Please update your post with the link to wago.io and thank you for your awesome work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turil View Post
    The link for everyone else wondering: https://wago.io/4yl6TF-9M
    @mTx87 - Please update your post with the link to wago.io and thank you for your awesome work.
    thanks for the advice, done

@mTx87
    The Enrage icon doesn't seem to trigger for me; I see its behind the Frothing Berserker Icon however if I drag it out, it still doesn't load while Enraged.

I noticed after poking around that NF En Buff and NF En Buff Missing were set to 'Never' under Load. Does this seem right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    @mTx87
    The Enrage icon doesn't seem to trigger for me; I see its behind the Frothing Berserker Icon however if I drag it out, it still doesn't load while Enraged.

I noticed after poking around that NF En Buff and NF En Buff Missing were set to 'Never' under Load. Does this seem right?
    yes that's totally right.

some updates ago I disabled the enrage icon and instead included an "enrage bar". that's actually the purple bar in the rage bar (if you are enrage)

Deleted
    Hey,

First of all, really amazing work ! Thank you !

Few things that I would like to see in future version regarding arms wa:
    - Tracking Charge even when shockwave is selected.
    - Tracking Berserker Rage.
    - Tracking Victory rush.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toL View Post
    Hey,

First of all, really amazing work ! Thank you !

Few things that I would like to see in future version regarding arms wa:
    - Tracking Charge even when shockwave is selected.
    - Tracking Berserker Rage.
    - Tracking Victory rush.
    Berserker Rage + Victory Rush are already being tracked.
    As for tracking Charge even when Shockwave is talented can't be changed right now.
    If you like, you can do this by urself but I don't want to put another Icon just for Charge.

Thanks for your feedback

Small Update for 7.3.2 in #1 Post.

cheers
    Nooke
    Last edited by mTx87; 2017-11-28 at 07:17 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account

Question 281120171850 Build - Fury - Raging Blow Icon (Cool-Down)

Hello Warriors & Nooke,

Nooke, thank you for these awesome tools and maintaining them.

I recently started to use your Fury spec (have been using Arms & Prot for awhile now).
    The Fury version (latest) does not show the Raging Blow cool-down like in your photo on OP.
    Simply, when enraged and RB can be activated, there is a glowing symbol, but there is no cool-down shown.
    The icon simply shows constantly glowing on or off of cooldown.

I have tried to fiddle with this to get it to work but I cannot. Apologies that I cannot link any screenshot/images or URLs to this forum as I am a new member.

Can you Nooke or anyone else offer any tips or help in getting this RB icon to function like in the OP photo (or the photo shown on Wago for Fury) so that it displays the cool down?

Thanks again very much for sharing these; they are great.
    Last edited by Thorixis; 2018-02-14 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed secondary question on showing countdown timers on icons

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorixis View Post
    Hello Warriors & Nooke,

Nooke, thank you for these awesome tools and maintaining them.

I recently started to use your Fury spec (have been using Arms & Prot for awhile now).
    The Fury version (latest) does not show the Raging Blow cool-down like in your photo on OP.
    Simply, when enraged and RB can be activated, there is a glowing symbol, but there is no cool-down shown.
    The icon simply shows constantly glowing on or off of cooldown.

I have tried to fiddle with this to get it to work but I cannot. Apologies that I cannot link any screenshot/images or URLs to this forum as I am a new member.

Can you Nooke or anyone else offer any tips or help in getting this RB icon to function like in the OP photo (or the photo shown on Wago for Fury) so that it displays the cool down?

Thanks again very much for sharing these; they are great.
    Hi Thorixis,

I hope you enjoy the WeakAuras.

Regarding your problems with Raging Blow.
    There will be only a cooldown like Icon if you play with "Inner Rage" talented (only time Raging Blow has a cooldown at all).

Most ppl play Bloodbath nowadays and you won't see any cooldown for Raging Blow then because the cooldown is the same as your global cooldown.

cheers
    Nooke

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    Hi Thorixis,

I hope you enjoy the WeakAuras.

Regarding your problems with Raging Blow.
    There will be only a cooldown like Icon if you play with "Inner Rage" talented (only time Raging Blow has a cooldown at all).

Most ppl play Bloodbath nowadays and you won't see any cooldown for Raging Blow then because the cooldown is the same as your global cooldown.

cheers
    Nooke
    Hi Nooke,

Thanks for your reply.

That makes sense. After fiddling with the string this week I figured that must have been the case.
    I was hoping there was a way to show the GCD but only when it pops on RB -- Similar to how it works on the action bar is what I am alluding to -- like a GCD wave on the icon even though it's an instant cast with no cooldown. When applying the GCD toggle to the icon on WA it waves for all GCD not just RB--which, I suppose is how it works on the action bar as well--I was just hoping to be able to segregate it just for RB.

I was getting confused because the current WA string for Fury has a white bar referenced as GCD in the WA options but it actually points to a swing timer. After changing the swing timer for Fury over to GCD this plays a bit easier for me and makes sense the way you've set it up.

Thanks again for your reply and sharing these auras. I am definitely enjoying your weak auras setup!

Just wanted to say thanks, been using your WA as a base for my warrior, and then turned them into WA for all other classes as the layout was so good and just made sense!

Cheers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenDefiance View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks, been using your WA as a base for my warrior, and then turned them into WA for all other classes as the layout was so good and just made sense!

Cheers!
    Appreciate your reply.
    If the Layout is helpful for your own WAs then go ahead

updated Fury WAs in #1st Post.
    Always get the latest WA from wago io

cheers

One thing I've noticed since updating to the latest version is that Rampage no longer shows up when over 90% rage or 100% rage for frothing berserker. I'm fiddling with the triggers but can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    One thing I've noticed since updating to the latest version is that Rampage no longer shows up when over 90% rage or 100% rage for frothing berserker. I'm fiddling with the triggers but can't seem to figure it out. Any suggestions?
    there should be an rampage icon for 100 rage, 85+rage and if battle cry buff is up.

try to delete old WA and clean reimport.

if the issue persist, could you make some screenshots?

there should be an rampage icon for 100 rage, 85+rage and if battle cry buff is up.

try to delete old WA and clean reimport.

if the issue persist, could you make some screenshots?
    Yeah, the first thing I did was deleted the old WA and did a clean re-import.

What happens is that I'm at 100% rage and Rampage is lit up on my action bar, but there's no WA letting me know it's ready. It's like it shows up right before it's ready (grayed out) and then disappears when it is ready.

I can't post a screenshot yet because I haven't posted here at all.

Wen't back to the January 22nd version and now the Rampage icon shows up. Hopefully my other comments will show up as I just registered with the forum. And I can't post screenshots at this time - haven't posted enough on this forum.

But in my screenshot, I'm on a training dummy at 100% rage, Rampage is on cool-down and glowing on my action bar, but there's no Rampage WA showing. But it does when I use the January 22nd version. Also, there's something that pops up occasionally called "Test".

*edit* And yeah, I did delete the old WA and did a clean import.
    Last edited by Cindi; 2018-03-04 at 08:20 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindi View Post
    Wen't back to the January 22nd version and now the Rampage icon shows up. Hopefully my other comments will show up as I just registered with the forum. And I can't post screenshots at this time - haven't posted enough on this forum.

But in my screenshot, I'm on a training dummy at 100% rage, Rampage is on cool-down and glowing on my action bar, but there's no Rampage WA showing. But it does when I use the January 22nd version. Also, there's something that pops up occasionally called "Test".

*edit* And yeah, I did delete the old WA and did a clean import.
    can you tell me the weakaura version and wow client you are using? (english, german or whatever it is?)

the thingy "Test" should normally show "2", "1", "BC"...that's the rampage clipping icon implemented in the recent version.

in the meantime stick to the 22nd January version, will recheck with some buddy's if they have the same issues (cause I can't reproduce them for myself)

cheers

can you tell me the weakaura version and wow client you are using? (english, german or whatever it is?)

the thingy "Test" should normally show "2", "1", "BC"...that's the rampage clipping icon implemented in the recent version.

in the meantime stick to the 22nd January version, will recheck with some buddy's if they have the same issues (cause I can't reproduce them for myself)

cheers
    WA2: 2.5.7
    WoW: 7.3.5.26124

Both are English.

Thanks so much and I love your WA's!