Poll: Would you support it!

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Would you support a World Wide law that would require Castration for Sex offenders &

People in Prison for life with no possibility of parole and people in prison for extremely violent crimes that have possibility for parole after their case has been reviewed extensively by a jury of their peers? For male and female inmates. Would cut down on prison rape among other things.

Granted their would be a small %age that may be exonerated years down the road but nothing is perfect. Which is why they freeze sperm or eggs before having it happen so they could still have kids.

Not dicks just balls

Edit: Keep in mind alot of sex offenders have asked for castration to prevent them from doing it again. Can search google for citations.

Edit: sex offenders that have raped not small time shit like peeing in public or screwing your partner in a park.

So far no one has been able to come up with an idea that protects everyone even the criminals them selves. If you can do it PLEASE DO IT. Think of an idea that keeps sex offenders an violent criminals from raping in prisons that wont cost an insane amount of money or man power. An idea that keeps them from going back to being offenders and escalating to rapists when released.

A lot of sex offenders HAVE been castrated by their request already. IT keeps them safe and the public safe when they get out.

NOT TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT PISS IN PUBLIC OF HAVE SEX WITH THEIR PARTNER. Only the rapists and violent criminals.

They say Death is Barbaric but isn't it more barbaric to let them back out with no way to prevent them from raping again or becoming rapists since Violent criminals I.E "Ones that are in for assault with intent"
    Last edited by Raptor With a Saber; 2016-09-08 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Hoping someone can come up with a better idea.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

No. At least in the US, we have some flaws in the justice system that could lead to innocent people having their dicks cut off. Being removed from society is enough punishment for my tastes. We can let them out of prison if we discover later that they were actually innocent. We can't sow their dicks back in years later.

But repeated child molesters with 0% chance of innocence, I'd be in favor of castration or mutilation or even a slow painful death. Pretty much the only time I'm on board with sick ass torture justice. And maybe really sick fucks like Gacy, Dahmer etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    World wide laws in my opinion are not good.

No that's barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    No. At least in the US, we have some flaws in the justice system that could lead to innocent people having their dicks cut off. Being removed from society is enough punishment for my tastes. We can let them out of prison if we discover later that they were actually innocent. We can't sow their dicks back in years later.

But repeated child molesters with 0% chance of innocence, I'd be in favor of castration or mutilation or even a slow painful death. Pretty much the only time I'm on board with sick ass torture justice. And maybe really sick fucks like Gacy, Dahmer etc.
    Not dicks just balls.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

That is the most draconian and antediluvian thing I've ever heard so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    No that's barbaric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    That is the most draconian and antediluvian thing I've ever heard so no.
    But you support rape as a punishment? Because that happens alot in prisons all over the world. Inmate on Inmate rape is everywhere. The ones that do it are violent criminals and sex offenders.
    WORLD POPULATION

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    But you support rape as a punishment? Because that happens alot in prisons all over the world. Inmate on Inmate rape is everywhere. The ones that do it are violent criminals and sex offenders.
    So if I don't support one I automatically support the other? How about you keep a better eye on prisoners so they don't rape each other instead of castrating them?

Deleted
    No, because in some places you can fap in public while in others you can't even pee in public, and even in the US, peeng in public can get you branded as a sex offender, so no.

Also, sex offender has such a broad meaning ... having sex in park at night and you're a sex offender ... I mean seriously ... they would cut your balls off for feeling horny and having sex ... Again, applies to some countries only ...

They should make laws for terrorists and people like that more universal and more strict and not horny people ... Jesus ... I mean, some killers who killed hundreds, thousands, millions of people are treated like in a 4-star hotel, while some couple who has been seen having sex at night at a park will get castrated ... W.T.F?!

So if I don't support one I automatically support the other? How about you keep a better eye on prisoners so they don't rape each other instead of castrating them?
    Not enough man power and then even more money is spent on prisons and people would bitch more. The easiest solution that isn't death is castration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    No, because in some places you can fap in public while in others you can't even pee in public, and even in the US, peeng in public can get you branded as a sex offender, so no.

Also, sex offender has such a broad meaning ... having sex in park at night and you're a sex offender ... I mean seriously ... they would cut your balls off for feeling horny and having sex ... Again, applies to some countries only ...

They should make laws for terrorists and people like that more universal and more strict and not horny people ... Jesus ... I mean, some killers who killed hundreds, thousands, millions of people are treated like in a 4-star hotel, while some couple who has been seen having sex at night at a park will get castrated ... W.T.F?!

Hence extensive review which would keep small things like that from happening. It would be limited to only those that rape
    WORLD POPULATION

Not enough man power and then even more money is spent on prisons and people would bitch more. The easiest solution that isn't death is castration.
    So you support it because it is the easiest solution? You see no moral dilemma at all with it what so ever?

What about for prisoners who are only in there for a few years? Often times they are the ones who rape a lot, you know gang members with shorter sentences. Do they deserve it as well?

Deleted
    Am I getting this right, are you also suggesting castration for people that aren't sex offenders as well?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    God save us from "World Wide" laws
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Deleted
    No I don't believe in mutilating people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenros View Post
    Am I getting this right, are you also suggesting castration for people that aren't sex offenders as well?
    Only if they are lifers with no chance for parole or Violent criminals
    WORLD POPULATION

People in Prison for life with no possibility of parole and people in prison for extremely violent crimes that have possibility for parole after their case has been reviewed extensively by a jury of their peers? For male and female inmates. Would cut down on prison rape among other things.

Granted their would be a small %age that may be exonerated years down the road but nothing is perfect. Which is why they freeze sperm or eggs before having it happen so they could still have kids.

Not dicks just balls

Edit: Keep in mind alot of sex offenders have asked for castration to prevent them from doing it again. Can search google for citations.
    No, I'll never answer to global governance, nor would I tolerate such a law, nor do I support life sentences in any manner. In fact, outside of a ruthless application of the death penalty via public executions, I'm against a large portion of our draconian laws and punishments. To me, the maximum sentence should always be twenty years with ten being the average.

Deleted
    Only if they are lifers with no chance for parole or Violent criminals
    What purpose would that serve, not to mention it is a punishment that has nothing to do with their crimes.

So you support it because it is the easiest solution? You see no moral dilemma at all with it what so ever?

What about for prisoners who are only in there for a few years? Often times they are the ones who rape a lot, you know gang members with shorter sentences. Do they deserve it as well?
    Easiest solution, This soulton allows them to stay alive and not be a menace to the public when released or Prison rapists. And yes they do if the crime was violent and they would end up back in for rape in no time if nonviolent an raped others in prison. So it would fix the situation with them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenros View Post
    What purpose would that serve, not to mention it is a punishment that has nothing to do with their crimes.
    Would keep the lifers from raping and keep the Violent ones from raping.
    WORLD POPULATION

10+ Year Old Account
    i would go further and support the death penalty for child sex offenders.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    No, I'll never answer to global governance, nor would I tolerate such a law, nor do I support life sentences in any manner. In fact, outside of a ruthless application of the death penalty via public executions, I'm against a large portion of our draconian laws and punishments. To me, the maximum sentence should always be twenty years with ten being the average.
    So you would let out someone that raped and killed 30 kids after 20 years?

- - - Updated - - -

Well so far this thread has let me down so sad to know so many are barbaric and support rape and murder.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-07 at 02:08 PM.
    WORLD POPULATION