Where to get decent trinkets and rings?

Hi guys,

I spent my legion boost on a priest on a new sever and got to 110 two days ago. However, my item level is still below 800 because I still have some old quest rings and trinkets, which are pulling the average down. Problem is, I have no idea how to reliably get decent rings/trinkets:

- Normal dungeons: Feels like it would take forever due to random drop chance and the other gear they drop is pretty useless
    - AH: Don't have enough gold yet
    - World Quests: Do WQ reward rings/trinkets?
    - Anything else?

Would be cool if anyone could help me out.

WQ do reward them and they scale with your ilevel (somewhat)

Got the orb of voidsight loom trink? Apart from that crafting / WQ and dungeons are all you've got.

WQ's do give rings and trinkets, however, trinket rewards are primary stat + random secondary stat. Had to do 3 of them for a haste trinket, which is still inferior to dungeon trinkets with procs or on use effects.

Don't bother with normal dungeons, they're a waste of time.

Heirloom trinket will help like Deja Thoris said, alternatively WQ's are a great place to start.

For me the struggle was getting to 810, after I hit that, the gear just started flowing.

In the mean time, do your suramar quests and stuff, you'll need the rep for mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Almost every dungeon has a trinket drop for healers; just run random heroics and you'll eventually stumble upon a trinket or two.
    The OP is under 810, so they can't spam those yet.

Quote Originally Posted by munzwurf View Post
    Hi guys,

I spent my legion boost on a priest on a new sever and got to 110 two days ago. However, my item level is still below 800 because I still have some old quest rings and trinkets, which are pulling the average down. Problem is, I have no idea how to reliably get decent rings/trinkets:

- Normal dungeons: Feels like it would take forever due to random drop chance and the other gear they drop is pretty useless
    - AH: Don't have enough gold yet
    - World Quests: Do WQ reward rings/trinkets?
    - Anything else?

Would be cool if anyone could help me out.
    I'm in the same boat on rings, my Legendary ring is keeping me out of Heroics, and I am too cheap to buy/craft one. I accidentally DE'd that one I was going to use to allow me to queue. I Don't want to mass dungeon run either because I know ill be doing it heroics, I do go as quest take me there and I always hope but no luck so far. I will just keep an eye on World Quest unless I can prospect enough ore to make one. For the price of gems on the AH I could buy the 250k one in Dalaran and have a better ring, stupid.

Then spam normal dungeons? Same loot, just lower ilvl.
    Which is a waste of time from a gearing and AP standpoint. Better off just doing WQ's and the suramar questline. You'll get plenty of gear + rep that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I spammed normal dungeons at 110 to reach 810 ilvl. But that's only because I hadn't unlocked World Quests yet.
    Which doesn't change the fact that that was a very inefficient means to gear up.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Eh, I spammed normal dungeons at 110 to reach 810 ilvl. But that's only because I hadn't unlocked World Quests yet.
    Better in the long run to just knock out the nightfallen rep anyways.

I never said it was the most efficient way.

OP didn't ask for "fastest way to gear", he just asked how to get trinkets/rings.
    They also said they felt it would take forever and were looking for other suggestions.