[Mythic +] Timer and bonus chest

Hi guys, so I heard that if you do a mythic + run with 10 mins less than the timer you get 2 extra chest each and a +2 keystone, so a total of 15 loot each wich seems to me completly broken. Can anyone confirm this?

7+ Year Old Account
    15 loot each? Maybe you just typed that wrong - no, you get a chest for a successful run with 1 item per person - if you complete it with 10 mins or less to spare, you get a +2 keystone, along with the other 2 chests for the runs you skipped - again, with 1 piece of loot per person. Total of 15 pieces of loot for the run - but that's a pretty fast run, especially at higher difficulty levels.

Okay thanks! Sounded wierd to me too ^^, but doing 10 mins with a +1 keystone is alright at 845ilvl isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shayd View Post
    Okay thanks! Sounded wierd to me too ^^, but doing 10 mins with a +1 keystone is alright at 845ilvl isn't it?
    You should have absolutely 0 problem with meeting most timers if you're in a group that is actually playing correctly. Play with your guild, it will pay off.