Thread: Strongboxes

Strongboxes

Please tell me the strongboxes will have a higher chance to give gear once the season starts. Every PvPer is doing PvE (Mythics) to be efficient in PvP, which is a whole different problem. I've gotten 2 pieces of gear so far and that's it lol. I didn't even need those pieces. But hey, at least I got those wonderful 60 Artifact Power "Soldier Gifts". Don't even get me started on Marks of Honor. They removed honor to just replace it with honor basically. /rant

Deleted
    from those strongobxes, my first one gave 30 teeth, some crafting reagent or something, and the 2nd i got 44gold in :|

I really hope rated gives better stuff. If I see a 5 AP drop from rated 3s or another mana potion I'll write complaint letters to Blizz all day.

I've got an 825 piece and then gold from then on. Boxes suck.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Just another way for Blizzard to force players into their shiny new content they are so proud of.

If you are going to separate pvp from pve then do it completely, not half assed (aside from the artifact quest and hall of course)

Hmm i thought you should get at least 1 gear item every day from the first strongbox? didnt they say something like this in the pvp q&a?

Quote Originally Posted by Goregan View Post
    Hmm i thought you should get at least 1 gear item every day from the first strongbox? didnt they say something like this in the pvp q&a?
    I thought it was still like this. Have they changed 1st box of the day?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I may be missing something but the gear you get from strongboxes doesn't even seem relevant compared to world quests, heroic and mythic dungeons. I realize initially it doesn't "matter" since you are boosted to ilvl 850 in arena and bg's, but since the gear is relevant in both pve and pvp why do I want an 805 pvp piece I get every 10 strongboxes when I can run a few heroics and I am guaranteed a better piece of gear each heroic/mythic I run?

If pvp gear is going to be harder to acquire than its pve counterpart why make it a lower ilvl? If one is going to be relevant in the other, it should work both ways. I have received multiple heroic titanforged 840 pieces from face rolling heroics with guildies, and they take what 20-30 minutes tops. What incentive do I now have to equip an 805 piece I got from running hours worth of bg's? Don't get me wrong, I like the new pvp system, but it doesn't really seem rewarding right now. This is my only real complaint so far this xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I was missing something, I am now seeing the pvp gear goes up to 840 as you level your honor. I guess I like that, award the better gear to the people that put time into pvp.
    Last edited by Reefguy88; 2016-09-08 at 09:30 AM.

805 gear is useful.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    I don't want to PVE to be good in PVP, that's retarded

Deleted
    Once the season starts you will get like 850+ gear based on your rating in rated queues.