Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Resto Druids - the struggle is real

The struggle is real boys. If you heal heroics/mythics as a resto druid or have done any PvP, you know what I'm talking about.

Shouldn't have chosen druid class based on the Legion armor set, looks too sexy. qq

You're probably just doing it wrong.

From what I have heard, Resto is top healer in all settings right now.

You're doing it very wrong if you're struggling in heroics/ mythics, have healed every one from low gear level to high and never had any problems. Have a gander at the icy veins resto druid guide for some pointers really helped me out

Resto Druids are probably the best 5 man healers right now. Like above check icy veins but I would also ask what UI add-ons are you using? Are you using tools like Vuhdo and Weak Auras?

Well what do you find to be difficult? I've healed heroics in 795 ilvl gear with not much issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonatine185 View Post
    The struggle is real boys. If you heal heroics/mythics as a resto druid or have done any PvP, you know what I'm talking about.

Shouldn't have chosen druid class based on the Legion armor set, looks too sexy. qq
    Seriously resto druids is the defacto top specc for dungeons atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorky View Post
    Well what do you find to be difficult? I've healed heroics in 795 ilvl gear with not much issue.
    dont you need 810 do do heroics?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorky View Post
    Healed mythic in 803 ilvl or something and had no issues whatsoever, had my tank complaining it was too easy even.

Not if you get a group and walk in, only 810 to queue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by illuvium View Post
    dont you need 810 do do heroics?
    No you dont, you need 810 to queue for it in the dungeon finder. You can make a group run to the instance and enter.

Deleted
    So far the only problem I've ran into is mana in groups that like to stand in shit and tanks who don't use mitigation.

You don't need any addons to heal effectively. The built in blizzard raid frames are fine for doing 5 man content. All you really need are mouse over macros and bindings

Quote Originally Posted by iamste View Post
    So far the only problem I've ran into is mana in groups that like to stand in shit and tanks who don't use mitigation.
    You can drink between any combat, this really should never be an issue in 5 mans.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

No joke, healing mythics with my eyes closed. Resto druids are top 1-2 in dungeons right now

Quote Originally Posted by burlap View Post
    You're probably just doing it wrong.
    And this. Druids stomp small scale content.

I am generally more on my DPS than anything...
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Havent had any issues healing heroics, except for the odd squishy DH tank giving me heart attacks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    Uhh dude druids are literally Tier 1 healers right now in mythic.

What issues are you having specifically?

I found myself almost bored with healing mythics when I was around 815-818 ilvl but that was because I was in a guild group that used their mitigations and didn't stand in damage.

If randoms aren't doing that it can get tricky sure, but without knowing what is causing problems for you we can't really offer a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Signature by Caerule

Obviously the struggle he's talking about is "Too easy, bored". I mean that's definitely what he meant, right? ....Right?