• Democratic Candidate: Hillary Clinton

59 39.07%
  • Libertarian Candidate: Gary Johnson

21 13.91%
  • Green Party Candidate: Jill Stein

16 10.60%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If the election was held today whom would you vote for?

As title says. Whom would you vote for? Honestly, I'd rather not vote because I really dislike Trump and I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton so i'd vote Trump [I am not a Trump supporter]. What about you?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

"I absolutely hate Hillary so I'll vote for the guy who is least qualified for the job." Yeah, that seems smart...

I despise them both, but I'd vote Hillary because she's not a pure fucking lunatic.

Deleted
    I don't live in the us but I think that trump is dangerous not just for the us but for the planet as a whole.

Very begrudgingly Trump.

I hate Clinton...but at least she isn't a mentally challenged 6 year old bully. So Clinton is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "I absolutely hate Hillary so I'll vote for the guy who is least qualified for the job." Yeah, that seems smart...

I despise them both, but I'd vote Hillary because she's not a pure fucking lunatic.
    Hillary has said she'd bring an entire race to heel. That isn't sane at all.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I hate Clinton...but at least she isn't a mentally challenged 6 year old bully. So Clinton is it.
    Well-said!

They should have let al franken run under the green party as president and jill stein as vp. That way people can claim they actually voted for a real monster of a ticket. Its not every day you get to vote for Frankenstein. hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    I would vote for Nick Vujicic!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

If I vote for Trump, We are probably all going to be dead in less than a 4 year term. If I vote for Hillary, the rich will probably continue their march on the poor, and things will stagnate or get worse. Gary Johnson is at least a human being, and Jill Stein has some morals and gives an eff about humanity. Gary is the sane Republican choice. Jill is the sane Democratic choice. Hillary and Trump are both pure garbage, fueled by the garbage in this country. Its a massive dumpster fire, only our whole country is in the dumpster. Do I think the sane thing will happen, and we will get one of the legitimately not messed up sick deranged choices? Nope... I think America is way past the slippery slope and we are in a straight down free-fall into hell, and I honestly think everyone is too blind to see, too complacent to do anything about it, or just sick enough to think its all good for us all somehow. I feel sorry for the children who have to live in the next century of this planet, and I just hope some of you get off this planet, go explore the stars, make new worlds that are not the hell we have made this one into.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

I hate both Trump and Clinton. I would love to vote for an independant party but even though Hillary is a scumbag, Trump is straight up retarded and dangerous. I have to vote for Hillary.

I'd write in Illidan Stormrage/Matron Mother Malevolence

I don't want either. I want Hillary to lose so the DNC realizes all their plotting ended up costing them. I want Trump to win to see just how horrible he'd make the US.
    Last edited by Bathory; 2016-09-07 at 10:40 PM.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Alefnir View Post
    Well-said!
    i dont vote for a color i cannot identify...wtf is on that head, that skin....

10+ Year Old Account
    Still voting for Clinton because none of the other candidates are giving healthcare the support it needs. Until the other candidates realize that healthcare matters, they don't get my vote.

I'm voting for the best republican in the race .... Hillary Clinton

Deleted
    Trump.

He'll be a very inept president, but it'll be a Republican administration and that's what matters.

Plus, he's pushed the party more towards nationalism, so there's that.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-09-07 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    Still voting for Clinton because none of the other candidates are giving healthcare the support it needs. Until the other candidates realize that healthcare matters, they don't get my vote.
    You realize Jill Stein wants the same thing Bernie Sanders wanted, right? Universal Healthcare is a major goal of her platform. Why does no one know any of this... OH YEA... F**k you CNN/FOX/ABC/PBS... every media outlet ever.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

you sure about that? She's batshit crazy.

Jill Stein. The vote will be nowhere near close in OR regarding Trump/Clinton so I'm not worried about voting third party.