Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ugh. Time to say some shit that will piss people off.

Where you born a woman? Ok, then you still are. Sorry, you don't become a man, or vice versa.

If I glue a horn to my head, I dont' become a rhino. Thats called being mentally ill.

Now, being mentally ill is taken as an insult, but really, thats just you, again. Depression is a mental illness. Likewise, believing you're a woman when you're a man, is a mental illness.

Yet thats a nasty thing to say? Why?

Why is it nasty to point out that a human is a human, not a unicorn. Why is it nasty to point out that a man is a man, not a woman?

Just because you mutiliated yourself, doesn't make you a woman. You're not menstruating, you're bleeding from having mutilated yourself.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-09-08 at 03:30 AM.

these threads really are just brain cancer waiting to happen I swear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Ugh. Time to say some shit that will piss people off.

Where you born a woman? Ok, then you still are. Sorry, you don't become a man, or vice versa.

If I glue a horn to my head, I dont' become a rhino. Thats called being mentally ill.

Now, being mentally ill is taken as an insult, but really, thats just you, again. Depression is a mental illness. Likewise, believing you're a woman when you're a man, is a mental illness.

Yet thats a nasty thing to say? Why?

Why is it nasty to point out that a human is a human, not a unicorn. Why is it nasty to point out that a man is a man, not a woman?

Just because you mutiliated yourself, doesn't make you a woman. You're not menstruating, you're bleeding from having mutilated yourself.
    Have my babies. Please. I have half a mind to post this on facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm assuming this is for trans individuals who identify as male.
    yep. that said... do individuals who menstruate not carry supplies with them just in case (me and pretty much every woman that I know who has periods, have some among the usual supplies in our bags)? I mean I thought it was a given, especially since not everyone can use tampons, and most of the times, the ones in bathrooms are awful anyways.

they do make for great first aid though, regardless of your gender, since they are kinda designed for blood absorption and all

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    yep. that said... do individuals who menstruate not carry supplies with them just in case (me and pretty much every woman that I know who has periods, have some among the usual supplies in our bags)? I mean I thought it was a given, especially since not everyone can use tampons, and most of the times, the ones in bathrooms are awful anyways.

they do make for great first aid though, regardless of your gender, since they are kinda designed for blood absorption and all
    We do but for many women, that time of the month is not like clockwork. I've never had a regular period, I have a submissive beta period that syncs with other females around me haha. In fact, right now my period is at least a week and a half late, when I'm under stress it pushes my periods back and I've been having to deal with work and apartment/roommate issues.

I do carry tampons with me "just in case", I try to plan ahead because I am OCD and also because my flow prior to IUD insertion was like a parting of the Red Sea. That being said, I could foresee a scenario in which I might have run out due to forgetting to restock my supply in my messenger bag...hasn't happened yet, but never say never...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Where you born a woman?
    That would be a bloody long gestation period.

No reason to make a big fuss about this. Women can't comfortably piss while standing and they also have to deal with menstruation, one of the worst things nature could come up with. I say let them have as many free pads and tampons as they want tbfh.

Also having pads in the men's bathroom is a great idea. Thinking back I probably would have used them under my arms whenever I had to talk in front of an audience.

We do but for many women, that time of the month is not like clockwork. I've never had a regular period, I have a submissive beta period that syncs with other females around me haha. In fact, right now my period is at least a week and a half late, when I'm under stress it pushes my periods back and I've been having to deal with work and apartment/roommate issues.

I do carry tampons with me "just in case", I try to plan ahead because I am OCD and also because my flow prior to IUD insertion was like a parting of the Red Sea. That being said, I could foresee a scenario in which I might have run out due to forgetting to restock my supply in my messenger bag...hasn't happened yet, but never say never...
    I suppose. I just always keep supplies with me, just in case. can't always expect those dispensers to be in a bathroom either.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How about googling this a bit... Jeez.
    Ah yes - Google - the definitive source on all things. /sarcasm

Actual scientific studies show no difference between the male and female brain. That shoots down the whole "born in a mans body but really a woman" theory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, something I can shove up my ass when I'm in the bathroom. The pain will block out the noise from the PC police.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they should instead put condoms in there place.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm sure this was pushed through by alot of complaining from the Trans community or just ultra left people in general. What I don't understand is why? This is a completely useless use of resources th as t will likely just be wasted. Why didn't they push for something useful and healthy, especially for the horny college crowd, CONDOMS. They help fend off stds and unwanted pregnancy that could ruin a students life but instead they lobby to put fucking tampons in male bsthrooms. Congrats you wasted your time and other people's money. Fucking useless

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why this is a big deal, there are individuals who use the mens bathroom who use tampons, and those in charge placed high priority on those things being available. I really don't understand how some people get so offended whenever someone does anything to support a minority.

/facepalm

Idiots to the east of me. Idiots to the west.......
    Here I am.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This has to firmly go into the "who cares" category.
    Pretty much what I thought, you could have a tampon dispenser on every corner and I'd probably only wonder why someone wasted that much money.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

No shit Sherlock. This is some next level detective work.

They shouldnt offer that stuff at all. Be prepared and dont waste other peoples money.

now see, i never even considered that. that totally makes sense then.

wouldn't the male hormones fuck all of that up though? might need it more or less than a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shilling View Post
    It's pretty obvious they are talking about trans people.
    My statement stands.

Perhaps it is for those women who identify as something that lets them enter the men's room?

I do not know really, rather difficult to find logic in that article.