Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Do women generally use the tampons they can get from bathrooms? I didn't even know they them in there to begin with...
    I cant remember the last bathroom I used that had a dispenser in it...

- - - Updated - - -

and whats generally necessary has been expanded throughout all time. It usualy means now that which is able to prevent our lifestyle form going backwards several generations.

I mean if we wanted true necessary only, a cave, meat and fruit, and water is all anyone actually needs.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I mean if we wanted true necessary only, a cave, meat and fruit, and water is all anyone actually needs.
    That's correct. Also a mate. Humans need to reproduce.

But don't get it the wrong way, just because it's not a necessity - doesn't mean that we should scrap civilization and go back to the caves. Just let's not turn everything into the first world problems.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Pads and tampons are most certainly not a necessity. Otherwise humankind would've gone extinct hundreds of thousands of years ago.

First world problems I guess.
    They're about as much a luxury item as toilet paper, with as many (and similar) alternatives available, and we expect first world restrooms to come equipped with that.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    They're about as much a luxury item as toilet paper, with as many (and similar) alternatives available, and we expect first world restrooms to come equipped with that.
    And that's luxury, you are right. We don't need toilet paper. We like it though.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Can a tampon be used as a flail if soaked in toilet water?

Sounds like they are having great fun at brown university.

Nice to see student's enrollment fees being used productively.
    You morons do understand these tampons are already bought and paid for right? That this is a supply the college has to maintain for at least half their bathrooms? What money is being wasted here? Oh noes Brown University has to buy a couple extra cases of tampons a month. I assure you they will be just fine financially.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I can't even.. What?
    People who identify as men but haven't transitioned yet still have periods. Come on folks this isn't rocket science.

- - - Updated - - -

Pads and tampons are most certainly not a necessity. Otherwise humankind would've gone extinct hundreds of thousands of years ago.

First world problems I guess.
    Oh fuck off. Given your incessant whining over lack of flight in a fucking video game you know all about first world problems. According to your logic toilet paper isnt a necessity either. Are you willing to give it up or worse be denied access to it for completely arbitrary reasons? Rather ironic really.

infracted - minor flaming

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Wheelchair-bound cripples are a a very small minority which we cater to. I think it's more a question of what people are willing to support.
    A cripple who literally can't help it and whose daily life will be severely hampered without the infrastructure which supports them? Yes, many people will support that.
    Someone who internally self-identifies differently needing particular hygiene products, products which many people think should be responsibly carried by the affected individuals under normal circumstances in the first place? Many people will not want to support that.
    So you are advocating for the removal of tampons from womens bathrooms then?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, see how many options? And not every woman bleeds so much. 10% of women suffer from extra bleeding, at most. And they should know about it and carry extras themselves, normally, as any sane person of female persuasion would and they should have dispensers in female toilets for emergencies as they have already.

Not because it's a necessity, but out of good will and understanding. It is a luxury.

And if a person menstruates - they should go to a female toilet, or finish transitioning already.
    So why are tampons in womens bathrooms in the first place? Why is that ok but anyone with a uterus needing tampons in another bathroom is somehow wrong and forbidden? Oh right. Bigotry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Do women generally use the tampons they can get from bathrooms? I didn't even know they them in there to begin with...
    Seriously? Really? No tampons are totally in womens bathrooms just for the aesthetics and totally not for any actual practical reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, please, that chair is less sanitary than your periods even without your periods. Human asses being in it.
    And it's kinda your fault if you didn't have anything to stop it if it's that sever that you bleed thru clothes in one go. It should be no more than 50ml in the whole periods period. period. So if you are of the unlucky ones - well, be prepared, it's on you. But society already helps you, anyway.

Sure it doesn't that's why tampons and pads were invented and we put dispensers in female toilets.

Necessary means required. Although tampons and pads might be considered a necessity for women who bleed heavily or even all women whatever - but only as a product by a proxy of function - tampons in general and especially dispensers in every toilet are not a necessity - that's luxury.
    Let's switch the word tampon with flying and magically this reveals you for the hypocrite you are. Disgusting. I'm out.