Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    artifact knowledge 5, exalted with dream weavers, buy the blossum / sap thingy, then farm first boss in darkheart thicket for the drop, combine the 2 and hand in.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Can also get the item from Mythic+ DHT (It's where mine dropped)

Quote Originally Posted by Arui View Post
    Can also get the item from Mythic+ DHT (It's where mine dropped)
    You got it in the chest at the end? I find that hard to believe that you can get nongear items from the chest

Believe it or not. It's where it dopped

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    You got it in the chest at the end? I find that hard to believe that you can get nongear items from the chest
    I also got mine from a M+ chest.

Yeah there's multiple reports of people getting it from M+.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine from a Mythic+10 2 days ago. I didn't believe it at first until it dropped ...
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Question, if the first boss in DHT doesn't drop it. Can I leave and re-queue again?
    And keep doing this

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Question, if the first boss in DHT doesn't drop it. Can I leave and re-queue again?
    And keep doing this
    You can. You might find that people aren't terribly appreciative of it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    And keep doing this
    Yea I have been killing him over and over again (at least 15 times) - you won't get deserter debuff since you killed the first boss...

it dropped in normal for me
    if your gear is high enough, soloing normal might be faster for you
    go in, stealth past everything, kill the boss, rinse and repeat.
    takes less time than doing the trash with 4 other people plus waiting for the lfd finding a group for you
    Keeping in mind that you don't have to be balance specialization for it to drop, you can go bear or kitten if that's faster for you.
    I got it the very first run I did after buying the first item from the rep vendor, had been exalted for a while but never bothered before since I'm a bear, I did run dht m+ in the meantime, so having the quartermaster item might have an influence
    Last edited by ciopo; 2016-12-01 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciopo View Post
    it dropped in normal for me
    if your gear is high enough, soloing normal might be faster for you
    go in, stealth past everything, kill the boss, rinse and repeat.
    takes less time than doing the trash with 4 other people plus waiting for the lfd finding a group for you
    Keeping in mind that you don't have to be balance specialization for it to drop, you can go bear or kitten if that's faster for you.
    I got it the very first run I did after buying the first item from the rep vendor, had been exalted for a while but never bothered before since I'm a bear, I did run dht m+ in the meantime, so having the quartermaster item might have an influence
    Probaly just RNG, mine dropped from the m+ chest and I hadn't bought the item from dreamweavers rep. In fact I just flew to him to buy it and get the skin after the dungeon was over.