Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That fits in with what we have collected so far.

Priority on what information would be nice to have is if we can confirm or deny that Daviid Undermoon has NA coordinates of (52, 69) and EU coordinates of (69, 37) so if anyone has screenshots / information of where they found Daviid and which realm they are on would be great. So far the other 3 NPCs are in the same locations in both NA and EU.

I personally remember curing a feral worgen at 69, 37 myself and I am OCE (NA) and I assume that it was Daviid Undermoon so this theory of discrepency might not be between NA and EU and just on a player basis.
    Last edited by Reverend Numpty; 2016-09-11 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Shinagami091 View Post
    Unfortunately, I did some of these in the first days of the xpac so I dont know which is which, but I can tell you 2 of them are returning a false and thats 44129 and 44130
    These 2 are returning false for myself too. I wonder if they are not working for some reason. I know for a fact that I haven't personally cured all 6 of the feral worgen and none of them will let me interact with them using the scythe.

Enable command:
    /console GameObjForceMouseOver 1

Disable command:
    /console GameObjForceMouseOver 0

This will make the mouse pointer show as interactable on items than can be interacted with at ANY point in the game.

So you can check the plant in the first page and while it might be a false positive by being a simple quest object further on, you can also see its name as interactive items usually have a name tooltip.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Shal'Aran there is a druid area deep underground and they are protecting something. I have no idea what to think of it since there are NPCs down there but nothing to interact with as of right now.

Deleted
    So I haven't cleansed any Feral Worgen, I think I killed one during questing (sowwy)
    Going around cleansing them now! Am on EU server

Initial return on:
    Druid of the Scythe - 1 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44079) = true
    Druid of the Scythe - 2 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44129) = false
    Druid of the Scythe - 3 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44130) = false
    Druid of the Scythe - 4 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44131) = false
    Druid of the Scythe - 5 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44132) = false
    Druid of the Scythe - 6 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44133) = false

Feral Worgen at 48,38 (Mathrin Wildclaw) and now Druid of the Scythe - 4 = /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44131) = true.
    Feral Worgen at 69,37 sadly can't cleanse him
    Feral Worgen at 52,69 can't cleanse
    Feral Worgen at 51,82 (Netheril Swiftstream) and now /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44132) = true
    Feral Worgen at 65,71 (Timathil Ebonso) and now /dump IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44133) = true
    Feral Worgen at 71,56 can't cleanse

I can cleanse the Feral Worgen showing up on the minimap as a star. The others are there, but no star = no cleansing.

Will go back to them and see if they want to be cleansed another day ^^
    Last edited by mmoc6cddce10d2; 2016-09-11 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Enable command:
    /console GameObjForceMouseOver 1

Disable command:
    /console GameObjForceMouseOver 0

This will make the mouse pointer show as interactable on items than can be interacted with at ANY point in the game.

So you can check the plant in the first page and while it might be a false positive by being a simple quest object further on, you can also see its name as interactive items usually have a name tooltip.
    So I used this and went to the Feral Worgen at 71, 56 and the Skeleton he is walking around indicates it is intractable

- - - Updated - - -

So I have further tested and the Worgen at 71, 56 and 52, 69 (the two that we can't decurse) both have "interactable" skeletons they are walking around.

I then went to the Worgen at 47, 37 and the dead animal it is walking around is non-interactable.

So if these are tied to the hidden appearance maybe we need Seed of Solar Fire before we can decurse the remaining two?
    Last edited by djayk85; 2016-09-11 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    In Shal'Aran there is a druid area deep underground and they are protecting something. I have no idea what to think of it since there are NPCs down there but nothing to interact with as of right now.
    They seem to be protecting a devilsaur egg. I went and had a look today and there is an egg like object by Nighteyes and if you hover over it the tooltip will read 'Devilsaur Egg'.

The search continues...

If you go into Suramar with /console GameObjForceMouseOver 1 you can see that a lot of objects that are "interactable" but are not visible when you first arrive but are activated by quests. It seems that objects related to /console GameObjForceMouseOver don't have to be interactable at some stage just activated by progressing through quests.

From this you can possibly argue that either the bones placed near the feral worgen disappear once a quest has been flagged or perhaps blizzard was just lazy and used special doodads in the place of actual doodads.
    Last edited by Reverend Numpty; 2016-09-11 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    I really don't think it has to do anything with the feral worgens.

Quote Originally Posted by Barastis View Post
    I really don't think it has to do anything with the feral worgens.
    I agree. There are several other classes that can interact with various NPCs throughout the Broken Isles with their artifact in exchange for artifact power. However, I do appreciate this line of thought. Personally, I'm of the opinion that the Pure Drop of Shaladrassil is analogous to the Holy Priest item. Holy Priests by the first half of their item from the Valarjar at exalted, then they get the second half as a drop randomly from Hyrja inside the Halls of Valor while the first half is in their inventory. I'm of the opinion that we need to buy the first half of our item from the Dreamwalkers and then get the second half from a boss in Darkheart Thicket. I could be wrong of course, but there seem to be parallels between other classes for other hidden skins so it's plausible here as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I agree. There are several other classes that can interact with various NPCs throughout the Broken Isles with their artifact in exchange for artifact power. However, I do appreciate this line of thought. Personally, I'm of the opinion that the Pure Drop of Shaladrassil is analogous to the Holy Priest item. Holy Priests by the first half of their item from the Valarjar at exalted, then they get the second half as a drop randomly from Hyrja inside the Halls of Valor while the first half is in their inventory. I'm of the opinion that we need to buy the first half of our item from the Dreamwalkers and then get the second half from a boss in Darkheart Thicket. I could be wrong of course, but there seem to be parallels between other classes for other hidden skins so it's plausible here as well.
    If it would have been a drop, it would have dropped on beta (just my opinion though).

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    It sounds plausible but if thats the case, that terrible, imagination wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Barastis View Post
    If it would have been a drop, it would have dropped on beta (just my opinion though).
    Maybe it was not active on beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfura View Post
    I found the sappling and was unable to click it (without debuff). I was able to get up close before the nightmare threw me away

imgur.com/9rq5AXe

Co-ords of sappling 56, 15.5
    i think this has to be something to do with secret artifact skin
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think this has to be something to do with secret artifact skin
    i don't think so, since that thing just looks like the lamp posts in our garr... uhm class hall.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44079)
    [1]=true
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44129)
    [1]=false
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44130)
    [1]=false
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44131)
    [1]=true
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44132)
    [1]=true
    Dump: value=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44133)
    [1]=true

I take it those two that are false are Daniel and WhatsHisFace?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it may have something to do with the pool in the Dreamgrove, that displays the Scythe of Elune when in Boomkin spec, but not any of the other artifact weapons.

http://imgur.com/a/Gff33

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    I think it may have something to do with the pool in the Dreamgrove, that displays the Scythe of Elune when in Boomkin spec, but not any of the other artifact weapons.

http://imgur.com/a/Gff33
    This same pool shows your current artifact skin unlocked after the default one, depending on what spec you are in. So in Guardian it shows the bear model you unlock, in feral it shows the cat and in resto it shows the eldertree staff skin. The fact yours isn't displaying in your screen shots shared is possibly a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Iceheart View Post
    This same pool shows your current artifact skin unlocked after the default one, depending on what spec you are in. So in Guardian it shows the bear model you unlock, in feral it shows the cat and in resto it shows the eldertree staff skin. The fact yours isn't displaying in your screen shots shared is possibly a bug.
    Gotcha! Could just be a bug for me then.

I tried messing around with the nightmare buff but couldn't get anything to stick. There is a moonwell pretty close to the cave, possibly some interaction to happen there?

Hey, just chiming in, as i know more ideas is better than no ideas.... not sure if anyone else had noticed this but I had been through a few threads and didnt see it... and may have missed it as i believe it dissappears when the boss dies and i am not 1 if it even exists on normal(or heroic) as i was on Mythic.

In Dark heart thicket During Desaron(corrupted dragon boss) there is a single egg at the far end of the arena which is bigger than the rest and when walked on (i walked over it on purpose I swear... >.> <.<) it summoned a different kind of add than the whelps, an amalgamation of something or other. I happened to walk over it near the end of the fight and it looked like it had like 12M+ hp we didn't happen to kill it and I was not in Boomkin spec at the time but I know some of you marvelous Theorycraft peopls been searching for awhile and may not have had a chance to see this. I will try to see if I can get into a pug Mythic and walk over the egg earlier in boomy so we can dps it as normal.

The add looked more or less unique to the instance the only thing I noticed was it bares a resemblance to one of the Rarespawn bosses in the instance, the one that spawns behind the house, plant thiny, spits poison all over.

~my 2 cents.