Deleted

Stat priority WW

Hey guys,

Been looking around for what stats to prioritize for windwalker monk. And I am really confused.

This is what I've seen so far:
    Icy-veins: Agility > Mastery > Versatility > Crit > Haste
    Noxxic: Agility > Mastery > Crit > Haste > Versatility

And I've read that you should have about 10% versatility.

Could someone please give me more insights on this topic?

Thanks in advance,

/ Monkmannen

How can we help you, if you can't help yourself to read.

From noxxic. "Agility > Mastery > Crit = Haste = Versatility" I dont know where you got YOUR noxxic stats from.

not a monk, but if you're using Noxxic, then you're doing it wrong. Noxxic is pretty bad now.

Get that young Agility that is your bread and better you need to be quick when doing your spins n shit. Then obviously you want to master your spins like in a training moving starring Keanu Reeves then remember that you need the movie to be long to show off all your sick moves so you want to try and have very little haste.

Agi > Mastery > Crit/Vers > Haste.

As always sims are better blah blah whatever just do world quests and get higher ilvl raids and mythic+ aren't even a thing yet.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recommend my WoWHead guide and my site WalkingTheWind.com, IV can sometimes misinterpret the information I give them, and Noxxic is on their own planet and didn't want my help.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I recommend my WoWHead guide and my site WalkingTheWind.com, IV can sometimes misinterpret the information I give them, and Noxxic is on their own planet and didn't want my help.
    Ty for your answer. Will check out your guides